• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

metalcity said:
"Sure, we could share a bed." Inuk waited a few seconds. "I call top bunk." He smirked.
" That's ok. I can annoy you from down then. But if I happen to have a nightmare, I will crawl up to your bunk. ", she said, chuckling a bit, as she smiled at him kindly.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" That's ok. I can annoy you from down then. But if I happen to have a nightmare, I will crawl up to your bunk. ", she said, chuckling a bit, as she smiled at him kindly.

[/QUOTE]
"Switch?" Inuk asked, before realising what was happening "Ok, this is getting to mushy. I'm getting a bit hungry, I'm going to go get something to eat." He said with a bit of a smile, somewhat inviting the girl to go with him.

Aki looked at the girl, "Oh yeah sure...." She hopped onto the next bed while slipping off her shoes. She fell asleep in her regular clothes; she was used to it. Aki yawned yet again and looked at the girl on the window bed, "G'night.." She knocked right out though it didn't last long. She woke up during the night a few times until it was 4 in the morning. Aki couldn't go back to bed.

Another restless night. She was forced to wait until classes started. Aki got up and brushed her teeth and quickly changed while Lin was sleeping. She wondered what her powers were, or if she even had any. She opened the door and headed off into an unknown direction. Aki wasn't sure where any of her classes were, though she knew she had to find the art room. Though it was probably too early to be there anyway; she stuck to exploring for now.

@Srion Receno

(So sorry, I fell asleep last night and also I wasn't getting alerts x.x)

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
"Switch?" Inuk asked, before realising what was happening "Ok, this is getting to mushy. I'm getting a bit hungry, I'm going to go get something to eat." He said with a bit of a smile, somewhat inviting the girl to go with him.
" Mind if I join? I'll do it anyway, so keep the answer. , she said, still smiling at him, but getting a malicious grin mixed up with the smile.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She sat and looked quite amazed. She then tried to hug him. As that worked as well, Carolina was really flashed. " So that's what touching something and hugging someone feel like...that's awesome...", Carolina said and hugged Stratos again.

[/QUOTE]
Stratos smiled and nodded. He closed and opened his palm as one full ball of destruction floated above his palm, it showed only 25% of the form Stratos was going into. It was dark and soulless, he showed Carolina "this is only partial of my other side." He said sighing and closing his palm "the 3 great destroyers not only made me they all gave me all of there power, leaving them powerless...which is what they wanted, but even without power there strong as hell." He said slightly laughing a bit.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" Mind if I join? I'll do it anyway, so keep the answer. , she said, still smiling at him, but getting a malicious grin mixed up with the smile.

[/QUOTE]
Inuk sighed "Darn, just as I hoped I got rid of you." he smirked "Don't ruin my food with your happiness."

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos smiled and nodded. He closed and opened his palm as one full ball of destruction floated above his palm, it showed only 25% of the form Stratos was going into. It was dark and soulless, he showed Carolina "this is only partial of my other side." He said sighing and closing his palm "the 3 great destroyers not only made me they all gave me all of there power, leaving them powerless...which is what they wanted, but even without power there strong as hell." He said slightly laughing a bit.
Carolina held onto him. The feeling of another being actually touching her was such a sensation, she just could not let go. " Your the greatest that ever happened to me.", she whispered happily.

metalcity said:
Inuk sighed "Darn, just as I hoped I got rid of you." he smirked "Don't ruin my food with your happiness."
The grin now took over, so that she didn't smile at all. She just grinned evilly. " So with what do you wish me to ruin it then? Anger, destruction, death?", she asked with an innocent tone.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]The grin now took over, so that she didn't smile at all. She just grinned evilly. " So with what do you wish me to ruin it then? Anger, destruction, death?", she asked with an innocent tone.

[/QUOTE]
"Preferably nothing, but if you insist on ruining it. You being there would ruin it as well." He replied.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Carolina held onto him. The feeling of another being actually touching her was such a sensation, she just could not let go. " Your the greatest that ever happened to me.", she whispered happily.

[/QUOTE]
Stratos sighed and opened his palm again holding a ice rose, he then crushed it hard leaving nothing but ice sprinkles "this 'greatest' can get you in deep trouble, and I need ice cream." He said as he felt a emptyness in his stomach "we should probably go somewhere this dorm is boring." He said as he stood up tall at 6 foot 4 inches.

metalcity said:
"Preferably nothing, but if you insist on ruining it. You being there would ruin it as well." He replied.
" I'll take that. So, go ahead, I'm right behind you to make sure you don't escape me.", she said, still grinning with a happy tone.

metalcity said:
Meredith had woken up, gotten dressed and left the room before Rose woke up. She left a quick note saying that she was going to get food and went to the cafeteria. When she got there, she ran into some guy who she didn't know. "I am so sorry!" Meredith said blushing profusely. Her wings started to flutter nervously.

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos sighed and opened his palm again holding a ice rose, he then crushed it hard leaving nothing but ice sprinkles "this 'greatest' can get you in deep trouble, and I need ice cream." He said as he felt a emptyness in his stomach "we should probably go somewhere this dorm is boring." He said as he stood up tall at 6 foot 4 inches.
" Trouble is exactly my thing. Also, I never ate before...so if you are able to make me experience that, I'm definetly in. ", she replied, releasing him and waiting to follow.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" I'll take that. So, go ahead, I'm right behind you to make sure you don't escape me.", she said, still grinning with a happy tone.

[/QUOTE]
Nylana said:
Meredith had woken up, gotten dressed and left the room before Rose woke up. She left a quick note saying that she was going to get food and went to the cafeteria. When she got there, she ran into some guy who she didn't know. "I am so sorry!" Meredith said blushing profusely. Her wings started to flutter nervously.
Inuk laughed "Urg fine." He shrugged as he looked back at her, doing so he watched as he changed direction and started to fall backwards into Caroline. He gasped and looked in front of him to see a girl bump into him, he then looked back as he fell into her, they landed on the floor, falling over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stratos nodded and grabbed carolina's hand before walking to the door opening it for them. He then exited the dorm room and walked out the building towards the mid-area of the open courtyard and stopped "alright." Stratos used the shadows in the cafeteria to get 2 tubs of ice cream one blueberry and one strawberry. He put his aura around the strawberry ice cream and gave it to Carolina, he formed a shadow bench and took a seat on the bench in the courtyard. He then formed a shadow spoon and started eating leaving another for carolina.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]
" Trouble is exactly my thing. Also, I never ate before...so if you are able to make me experience that, I'm definetly in. ", she replied, releasing him and waiting to follow.

[/QUOTE]

Ramza nodded, "yeah, my powers are strong, so they're giving me a wooden sword for fighting class," he told him. Max mummbled something that Ramza didn't hear. Max then said some more stuff about his sword, "my sword just let's me use my powers, without it I'm severely weaker."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back