• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

"I am sorry for screaming but you scared the crap out of me." Said Alex noticing that she may have got both of them spotted "Oopsie." She said with an embarrassed expression.

@ForgottenSky9272

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Srion Receno]
{Good morning students seeing as a lot of you are up breakfast will start early in the cafeteria classes will start in 3 hours}

(((so I fell asleep xD

[/QUOTE]
(I pmed you a question, not sure if you saw)

ForgottenSky9272 said:
Aki was slightly fixing her hair which had been in her face. She was attracted by smell of ice cream. But, by the time she has gotten there, it has been finished. There was a bit of disappointment in her eyes; she had a weak spot for sweets. She listened to the guy complaining about something. Aki stood there a bit annoyed, from the crap she was probably going to receive. She despised it when others made fun of her height, but there was a giant before her.
@Ami the breadling @ayumukatsuchia @FalseUser12
Stratos looked towards where he heard footsteps and saw a girl before him and he almost dropped his jaw so low it would probably open the void which has happened before, he waved towards her and patted Carolinas head slightly. Then he shook it off and went back to his complaining on how he needs to fight somethings.

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos looked towards where he heard footsteps and saw a girl before him and he almost dropped his jaw so low it would probably open the void which has happened before, he waved towards her and patted Carolinas head slightly. Then he shook it off and went back to his complaining on how he needs to fight somethings.
Carolina blushed as he patted her head. " Well there is a guy called Jonas which seemed to be pretty strong...", she embarrassedly gave back.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling](I pmed you a question, not sure if you saw)

[/QUOTE]
Yes it's fine inform the head master and I'll get her a dorm :3

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]Yes it's fine inform the head master and I'll get her a dorm :3

[/QUOTE]
Purrfect, thanks, that will cause a lot of fun.

Aki had gotten slightly embarrassed also when seeing Alex's face. She then looked at the guy who was just complaining and his jaw went right open. Her cheeks reddened ever so slightly confused, "Is there something on my face?" she whispered a bit too loudly for only the boy next to her to hear. Then she got slightly mad, "It's my height isn't it." By the looks of her expression, you could tell she was ready to punch someone in the face.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Carolina blushed as he patted her head. " Well there is a guy called Jonas which seemed to be pretty strong...", she embarrassedly gave back.

[/QUOTE]
Stratos jumped up and had a mischievous look in his eyes "i will challenge this Jonas." He said since he really loved fighting and action, he made a shadow wolf and a shadow lion both form out of his shadow. The shadow animals started doing tricks and flips quickly to make Carolina laugh or try and make her laugh.

metalcity said:
"Oh no, I'm dying." He said rubbing his arm. "If you insist, can I go now? I'm like, really hungry." He said as he started to rub his stomach.
@Nylana
Meredith nodded her head, " Same here. Lets go get some food, you two."

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos jumped up and had a mischievous look in his eyes "i will challenge this Jonas." He said since he really loved fighting and action, he made a shadow wolf and a shadow lion both form out of his shadow. The shadow animals started doing tricks and flips quickly to make Carolina laugh or try and make her laugh.
As Carolina saw the animals, she laughed. " I really enjoy spending time with you.", she said.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" Sure. Let's go. "

[/QUOTE]
Nylana said:
Meredith nodded her head, " Same here. Lets go get some food, you two."
"Great...I made a fan club." He muttered as he made his way into the canteen.

Aki's eyes slightly twinkled, drowning out the anger that took over. She finally saw someone else with powers. A small "Cool.." accidentally escaped her lips, though it hadn't been that loud. She quickly composed herself as she watched the animals do some little act or something.

@Ami the breadling @FalseUser12 @ayumukatsuchia

(I might have to log off for a few hours in a bit)

Akari was in his dorm room reading a book when he heard the announcement. Her got up and left the dorm before heading to the courtyard. He passed by everyone without glancing at them.

metalcity said:
Caroline got to his ear and whispered " You surprise hugged me and wanted to share a bed with me...so I'm not your fan after all but the other way round."

Stratos smiled and turned his focus to the red head girl and smiled "I'm Stratos katsuchia." He said with a slight bow, he made a shadow rose and gave it to Carolina "who exactly are you?" He said confused and grabbed Carolinas hand and pulled her to the new girl and smiled. @Ami the breadling @ForgottenSky9272

@FalseUser12

metalcity said:
Meredith stuck her tongue out at him and flicked his forehead, "I am not a fan girl of anybody. I just figured hanging out with you is better than being alone. Plus, I haven't had the chance to really talk to Caroline." Meredith had a small smile as she said all this. Inuk realized the Fae had actually had to float one inch above the ground to actually flick his forehead.

Lin woke up and turned seeing her room mate not in the room she sighed and called out of bed. " I think I'll go take a shower before I go eat" she thought grabbing clean clothes and her bathroom stuff she headed down the hall to the showers.

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos smiled and turned his focus to the red head girl and smiled "I'm Stratos katsuchia." He said with a slight bow, he made a shadow rose and gave it to Carolina "who exactly are you?" He said confused and grabbed Carolinas hand and pulled her to the new girl and smiled. @Ami the breadling @ForgottenSky9272
Carolina blushed even more when he gave her a rose and took her hand.

She was about to hit Alex for saying that she was a bit 'red', but the two had approached them and interrupted. "Oh....uh.." She stared at the smile on his face, something she wasn't used to....especially in her direction. "Aki.....My name is Aki...." Aki then changed her glance to the girl who held some sort of shadow flower. There was something off about her, but she didn't mention it.

Nylana said:
Meredith stuck her tongue out at him and flicked his forehead, "I am not a fan girl of anybody. I just figured hanging out with you is better than being alone. Plus, I haven't had the chance to really talk to Caroline." Meredith had a small smile as she said all this. Inuk realized the Fae had actually had to float one inch above the ground to actually flick his forehead.
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Caroline got to his ear and whispered " You surprise hugged me and wanted to share a bed with me...so I'm not your fan after all but the other way round."

[/QUOTE]
"Your not complaining. Are you? There for it is my fan club you are apart of." he smirked as he was then flicked. "I'm sorry, there is a charge of 10 when you try to leave." He noticed that she was flying, he shrugged it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back