• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Right after the announcement Aki realized she never got to eat. Her stomach grumbled slightly.

(Dang it, I gtg I'll be back on in 2-3 hours, sorry. And ikr @djinnamon )

Last edited by a moderator:
Stratos looked at Aki with confusion and just shrugged as he saw many students that just woke up were staring at him in disgust and hatred. Stratos felt his anger boiling up along with his aura getting darker, he then just walked past the group he was in and went into the school, the smile on his face vanished leaving an emotionless and plan expression on his face "ha...funny to think I would make friends." He said to himself and made a shadow chair for him to sit on in the cafeteria as more faces turned his way and scolded him.

((haven't figured all that up yet but your classes are what you put up its in the same order also for example Lin's first class would be Art second music third math and so forth.

Alex just followed Stratos to the cafeteria and got a normal chair to sit on trying to make conversation he decided to say the first thing that came to mind "Sooooo how did you get here exactly?"

@ayumukatsuchia

realizing i spent too much time walking around the barrier. i decide too go into the woods and hunt for my food.

Nylana said:
Meredith laughed softly, "10 what? Hugs, dollars, cents or other?" She had a smile on her face and was trying to limit her smart ass comments but was finding it hard to do so.
"10, 100 $, that's how much. Any way let me get food before classes start. Oh that reminds me, what class do we have first?" Inuk asked Caroline.

@Ami the breadling

Stratos looked at him "into the school? Well I am supposed to fit in with every other race of species so my parents sent me here to start off, and if your wondering who my parents are there darkness, chaos, and oblivious...that's the reason everyone hates me but the only thing keeping me from destroying them is the headmaster."

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos looked at him "into the school? Well I am supposed to fit in with every other race of species so my parents sent me here to start off, and if your wondering who my parents are there darkness, chaos, and oblivious...that's the reason everyone hates me but the only thing keeping me from destroying them is the headmaster."
Carolina took his hand. " Well, there is one friend you have at least. And that's me.", she said smiling at him.

metalcity said:
"10, 100 $, that's how much. Any way let me get food before classes start. Oh that reminds me, what class do we have first?" Inuk asked Caroline.
@Ami the breadling
Meredith groaned, "I don't know about you two but I have math first hour." Meredith grabbed a small plate that consisted mainly of biscuits slathered with butter and honey. She also pulled a small bottle out of her bag that was hanging across her chest and resting on her right hip. The liquid in the bottle was a light golden color.

finding and killing a rabbit in the woods. after i finished cleaning and skinning it. i build a fire to cook the skinned rabbit.

Stratos simply pulled his hand away and stood up with his fist up "Hell yeah gym first!" He said and looked at Carolina and just shrugged "meh I'm over there stupidity." He said quickly and ran to the gymnasium bursting through the door quickly.

Carolina stood there and looked after stratos. " That was just rude. Like really rude. Good thing I never get angry at all. ", she said more to herself than to someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back