• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos pointed out his barrier to the teacher "barriers are a kind of defense, but this form of arcane barrier is much stronger than the average magic shield, it gets stronger the more damage the user is which helps in serious battles."
Ok now that makes sense

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos pointed out his barrier to the teacher "barriers are a kind of defense, but this form of arcane barrier is much stronger than the average magic shield, it gets stronger the more damage the user is which helps in serious battles."
"taking a life is nothing to brag about just like this" he said meaning the barrier "but you are correct they are a type of defense" he took a piece of chock off the board then wrote down -Barriers- "what is another type of defense or what can be used for defense?"

(((for anyone interacting with a teacher or a class room tag me or what ever so I get it ill be on my phone so I dont get all the notification)))

Akari shrugs and gets up and stabs the ground with his rapier causing a dome of ice to appear around him.

Stratos smirked and made a sphere of darkness around a small mouse and looked at the teacher "shine a light on it sir." He said slightly as his smirk grew wider. @Srion Receno

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex just stamps his foot into the ground shaping his leg into a hard dome. "This counts right?" He asked from inside the dome

Ami the breadling]Carolina went to her math lesson. She was a bit late but she hoped the teacher would be able to accept the reason. She knocked on the door of the classroom. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24635-srion-receno/ said:
@Srion Receno[/URL] @everyone in math class.
"ya.. come in" Mr Ione said not looking up from his book

Akari made the dome disappear before stabbing the ground again and a tall and wide wall, that reached the roof made of ice, appeared.

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]
"ya.. come in" Mr Ione said not looking up from his book

[/QUOTE]
Carolina entered the room. " I am sorry that I am late. I had to clear things up with the headmaster, I registered here last minute you could say. ", she said with a calm and low voice.

"yes that counts and so dose the ice " he said ignoring the boy bugging the mouse as he turned and wrote them up on the board.

(battle and fighting class)

Meredith floated into math class and took a spot near the front of the room. "Hello, Mr. Ione," the Fae said as she out her wings away into their tattoo form. @Srion Receno

Nikko looks up at the teacher. "U-um M-Mr. Y-Yarrow? H-has c-class s-started y-yet o-or a-are w-we j-just w-waiting f-for t-the o-other s-students?" He asks. @Srion Receno

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Carolina entered the room. " I am sorry that I am late. I had to clear things up with the headmaster, I registered here last minute you could say. ", she said with a calm and low voice.

[/QUOTE]
"Its fine only a few you have made it anyway....." he said writing something in a note book then continuing to read. "there are math... on the board do them wile we wait" he pointed to the board

Ldybug123 said:
Nikko looks up at the teacher. "U-um M-Mr. Y-Yarrow? H-has c-class s-started y-yet o-or a-are w-we j-just w-waiting f-for t-the o-other s-students?" He asks. @Srion Receno
"we will be waiting to start but you can start reading the book on your desk if you want" he smiled pointing to a small English book on the desk

Caroline

Caroline came in with Meredith. She already knew what happened with Carolina. She was not sure if she should be happy or angry. She came in and took a place randomly. She heard the teacher say what should be done so she did that.

Carolina

Carolina sat at a place and started doing the tasks. She was overjoyed that she was her own being now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inuk stayed in the canteen, he didn't feel like going to lesson yet. He sat to a table and started to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back