• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Stratos yawned as the teacher shined the ball of light on his darkness sphere but it didn't destroy the sphere but the sphere of darkness absorbed the light and grew larger in size "it absorbs all non-primal magic unless it's telepathy or something then it just blocks it, but can also be a offense." Stratos said with a smirk as he closed his palm as the mouse inside the sphere got crushed and absorbed into the darkness and the sphere vanished. (Battle and fighting class) @Srion Receno @djinnamon @FalseUser12

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex just stared blankly at the space that was once the mouse "...you killed it...YOU.KILLED.IT!" Alex screamed out as he proceeded to have multiple flashbacks "...HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU KILL SOMETHING AS INNOCENT AS A MOUSE!" The floor started to shake as he shouted

(Battle and Fighting Class)

@ayumukatsuchia

Sir Leo watched then shook his head walking up to the board and writing down the ability that was just shown "please quiet down.....alright we have defense now strategy" he said going on about the Romans and Greeks.

((battle and fighting))

Stratos just looked at Alex "because I am who I am, my powers aren't meant for good." He said simply as his eyes turned towards the soul of the mouse and opened his palm and absorbed it which sent it to the aether, he just yawned. "I've killed many innocent things it all feels the same to me." He said to Alex @FalseUser12 @djinnamon @Srion Receno (battle and fighting class)

"It doesn't give you the damn excuse to kill one more one day your going to go to far and then someone will kick your ass to put you into place!" Alex exclaimed before facing the board and giving Stratos death stares (Battle and Fighting Class)

@ayumukatsuchia

Sensing another non human aproching me and the group of humans. I quickly knock the humans unconscious and erase any and all evidence of my being there. returning to the school. I head toward my dorm.

Kira glared at Stratos with anger before his blade glowed icey blue and he shoot icicles at a practice-dummy. ' I can't believe he could do something like that' he thought as he sat down with a huff.

((battle and fighting))

Stratos jumped towards the middle of the class and made a couple hand signs "between fantasy and reality, the dimensions shall merge into one." A giant sphere the size of the room formed and a realistic illusion of the fantasy world formed and Stratos summoned 5 spirits each having its own element, the spirits would then take form of a dragon of its element and charge at the test dummy. The dragons flew into each other to make a elemental dragon of fire,ice,lightning,darkness, and chaos. It rammed into the dummy which made a large explosion in the fantasy world and the dummy disintegrated leaving nothing but its dummy holder, the sphere vanished and the room was completely unharmed but the dummy was still destroyed. (Battle and fighting class) @FalseUser12 @Srion Receno @djinnamon

"Ok now that everyone is showing off I might aswell do so." Alex said as his arms shifted into a large sword or something like that and then the muscles in his legs became stronger not any bigger but just stronger as with almost lightning fast speed beheaded at least three dummies in one movement "That felt sorta good."

@ayumukatsuchia @Srion Receno @djinnamon

"I guess it's show and tell now." Stratos said as he swallowed the entire room in darkness to the point nothing can be seen for anybody but him, he then turned himself into a shadow itself and quickly dismembered several dummies quickly with only his hands "shadow control: night terror" Stratos said as nightmares started forming in the darkness Infront of several different students and started attacking them but as a mere illusion it was only meant to damage them mentally unless Stratos was intending to hurt them physically. He then smirked and whispered "darkness manipulation: eraser cannon" he spoke as the darkness in the room was absorbed into a ball on his palm. He then smiled and threw the ball at inhuman speeds in between 4 dummies as it blew up and destroyed the dummies leaving no trace besides splinters. (Battle and fighting class) @djinnamon @FalseUser12 @Srion Receno

"Well that was definitely something but I have another trick up my sleeve." Alex said as he grew up into some form of devil creature and with one mighty howl shattered at least most of the dummies and then turned back before collapsing on one knee "ok I'm gonna take a breather that form takes a lot of energy away from me" he said before going back to his seat.

@ayumukatsuchia @djinnamon @Srion Receno

As the nightmares were forming in a different room, Aki had nightmares of her own. She woke up feeling a bit uneasy from the immense power she was feeling. To some people, mostly show-offs, this feeling would be nothing. But, Aki knew that she wasn't that strong. Plus, it was her first time in a school filled with supernaturals. She used to go to human school, where she was judged and hated by the other kids. Aki seemed not focused with the class as she looked in the direction of the combat room. Her uneasiness was quickly replaced by annoyance, as she realized how loud it was.

(Art ~ @Srion Receno )

Akari made a glyph appear next to him and a large werewolf looking creature appeared. " Destory the rest of dummies" He said before the wolf preceeds to rip the dummies to shreds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back