• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Aimi questioned with a shaky voice, "Can't we have a schedule change or something????????" They both looked hopeful seeing how the headmaster seemed to be nice. Aimi pulled out the ol' puppy dog eyes, and Saito tried following her lead. He usually wouldn't pull something like this, but he was desperate.

Saito slowly stopped as the other girl mentioned having a class together. "Oh, that's-"

He was cut off by Aimi who was mumbling, "I wish I had math with Saity...."

@Yoghurt @Srion Receno

(Office)

"Um...may I ask, are you two brother and sister or something else?" Charlotte looks confused as why these two were so desperate to have classes with each other.

Aimi turned her complete attention to the girl, "What? Of course! Don't you see the resemblance?" she said while grabbing Saito's hair and pulling him down to her height. They had looked completely different.

"Ow..." Saito mumbled as he rubbed his head. "Warning next time would be nice.."

@Yoghurt

Charlotte's purple eyes turn a dark purple as she's trying to tell if this girl is trying to fool her or is being serious.

"I'm sorry but...I do believe you two are siblings but...you two looking alike is like saying an apple and an orange look alike"

She says it all with a very questionable tone

Srion Receno]Yoko clapped her hands [COLOR=#59b300]"[/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300]that was grate!!!![/COLOR][COLOR=#59b300]" [/COLOR]she smiled "[COLOR=#b3b300]OK now lay flat on the ground and hover your self off of it 5 inches off the ground"[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Meredith did so. She was panting from the exertion and was beginning to get a little bit dizzy from all the hard work that she wasn't used to doing. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24635-srion-receno/ said:
@Srion Receno[/URL] flight

"Yeah, I guess you're r-" Saito had been cut off once again.

"Exactly, I'm the orange, and he's the apple.. Someone gets us! We are exactly alike."
she gave a nod of approvable to her own sentence. Saito gave a light chuckle as Aimi finished speaking.

"Yup, exactly," he said while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Hey, so what's your name anyway?" Aimi asked with a bright smile.

@Yoghurt

-Office

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte would think that the girl was quite...odd but fun nevertheless

"Charlotte Ivy Durham, you twos?"

She does a bow

"Aimi Yamada," she said while trying to copy her bow but almost falling. "And this is Saity!" Aimi said grabbing hold of his hand. Aimi gave herself permission to take a look at Charlotte's schedule. "Hmmmm, you got two classes with Saity and none with me.." she said with a sad tone. Then, the two had been reminded and turned to the headmaster, who never answered their request.

@Yoghurt

Inuk walked through the school, slightly tired from having to talk to that teacher. He decided that he should go to the library to find something to do and possibly mock people. That thought gave him a slightly evil grin.

Gears was wasting time until next session in the lobby of the boys dorm. He was flipping through some motorbike magazines while he was lying across the coach. Head on one arm rest and feet on the other.

[QUOTE="xX Insanity Xx]
"Aimi Yamada," she said while trying to copy her bow but almost falling. "And this is Saity!" Aimi said grabbing hold of his hand. Aimi gave herself permission to take a look at Charlotte's schedule. "Hmmmm, you got two classes with Saity and none with me.." she said with a sad tone. Then, the two had been reminded and turned to the headmaster, who never answered their request.
@Yoghurt

[/QUOTE]
"Aimi and Saity, it is a pleasure to meet you two" She smiles and does another bow

Last edited by a moderator:
Saito slightly chuckled, "It's actually Saito, my sis just likes calling me that." He rubbed the back of his head, "Er... Nice to meet you too?" He wasn't as formal as the girl and decided to shake hands. He put his hand out in front of him while Aimi was awaiting for the headmasters answer.

@Yoghurt

-Office

(No problem Srion, take your time :P )

Inuk reached the library, he looked around and was surprised that no one was there. He sighed at the thought of not mocking someone. He walked over and sat at a table, hoping someone would enter.

(anyone want to join him in the library ;-; i want to be mean > :) )

Gears got up from his seat in the boys dorm lobby and pulled his map out. He noticed that they had a library. An old one. He wondered if they had anything on Arcane Engineering in there. He headed out the dorm and made a quick walk to the library.

When he entered he noticed a white haired boy sitting at a table. Gears walked past him and into the older section of history and started looking through the books.

@metalcity

((Gears can take it))

Gears stopped half way down the isle and turned around "Umm...Usually when someone is sitting on there own without a book or anything they might not want to be talked to...uh...sorry then" Gears walked up to the table the boy was sitting at "Sorry. Um...names Gears. Pleasure to meet you!" He extended a hand out towards the white haired boy "I am new here"

@metalcity

Inuk's smile grew slightly bigger, the boy walked into his sarcastic radar at precisely 12 o'clock. "What a pleasure this is, you don't know me do you? I don't think it would be called a pleasure. But any ways 'Nuts' why would being 'new' change my opinion of you?" He asked with his smirk but in his head all he could ask was Wow, Nuts? really? that's the best? God kill me. That wasn't even that mocking, or sarcastic. I should give up. He thought, holding back a sigh.

@Blacknife

Gears rolled his fingers back into his hand as he eyed the boy "I know his type" He thought to himself "Takes pleasure at others expense. But he doesn't know me so..."

Gears shrugged "It wouldn't" he said

Gears didn't even have anything to say to the 'nuts'

he just had nothing for it.

@metalcity

Inuk couldn't hold back his sigh any longer "I see I won't be having any fun." He stated as he got up and walked over to a book shelf, he tried to pick out a book.

@Blacknife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back