• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernatural

She smiles and looks at him, "Thanks, I'm glad to have someone see me for once. And you haven't forgotten me like the others...you're very different, but in a good way."[/quote ]

Xenon smiled" well im glad you see me that way! Shall we change i beleave they have standard school uniforms already in there." He said calmly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]

[/QUOTE]
She smiles and looks at him, "Thanks, I'm glad to have someone see me for once. And you haven't forgotten me like the others...you're very different, but in a good way."[/quote ]

Xenon smiled" well im glad you see me that way! Shall we change i beleave they have standard school uniforms already in there." He said calmly.

She nods and walks into the locker rooms. She finds her own uniform, she hates the slight girliness of it, but puts it on anyways. It's stiff from never being worn before, and she does a few stretches to try make it more comfortable. She walks out with her head down to hide her blush.

BlueFox3411 said:
She nods and walks into the locker rooms. She finds her own uniform, she hates the slight girliness of it, but puts it on anyways. It's stiff from never being worn before, and she does a few stretches to try make it more comfortable. She walks out with her head down to hide her blush.

Xenon returns after changing, as well looking at her. He smiles resting a hand gently on her shoulder" do not worry my dear you look splendid!" He said in a friendly tone. He took her hand" know come!" He said leading her into the gym letting her hand go when inside to look around. He looked back to her" so shall we practice in her or outside?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]She nods and walks into the locker rooms. She finds her own uniform, she hates the slight girliness of it, but puts it on anyways. It's stiff from never being worn before, and she does a few stretches to try make it more comfortable. She walks out with her head down to hide her blush.

[/QUOTE]
Xenon returns after changing, as well looking at her. He smiles resting a hand gently on her shoulder" do not worry my dear you look splendid!" He said in a friendly tone. He took her hand" know come!" He said leading her into the gym letting her hand go when inside to look around. He looked back to her" so shall we practice in her or outside?" He asked.

"Hmm...we could go outside, it feels kinda stuffy in here." She says while looking around at people in the gym.

BlueFox3411 said:
"Hmm...we could go outside, it feels kinda stuffy in here." She says while looking around at people in the gym.

Kain nodds" very well!" He said leading her to the outer gym. The warm suns rays hit them the large field before them. He turned to her" what would you lile to do?" He asked.

She shrugs, "I dunno, I never really went to school so I'm not sure what kind of activities they do at P.E." This was a slight lie, she used to watch classes from the windows at schools, wanting to join in.

BlueFox3411 said:
She shrugs, "I dunno, I never really went to school so I'm not sure what kind of activities they do at P.E." This was a slight lie, she used to watch classes from the windows at schools, wanting to join in.
Xenon rubbed his chin" hmmm perhaps we could play a game of Frisbee i hear thats a good game. This is my first time at a school actually never played games in my life." He said calmly.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Xenon rubbed his chin" hmmm perhaps we could play a game of Frisbee i hear thats a good game. This is my first time at a school actually never played games in my life." He said calmly.

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, okay. I've heard of that game, so where do we get a frisbee?" She looks around, as if Hoping to find one conveniently laying on the ground.

BlueFox3411 said:
"Ah, okay. I've heard of that game, so where do we get a frisbee?" She looks around, as if Hoping to find one conveniently laying on the ground.
Kain formned one in his hand" here we are i beleave this is the design." He said hildung it in his hand. He looked to her" so you ready lovely?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain formned one in his hand" here we are i beleave this is the design." He said hildung it in his hand. He looked to her" so you ready lovely?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
She nods and gets her hands ready, "Y-yeah, whenever you are."

BlueFox3411 said:
She nods and gets her hands ready, "Y-yeah, whenever you are."
Xenon smiled" alright here we god!" He said tossing the Frisbee it soared through the air prety quickly.

BlueFox3411 said:
Nero runs and jumps to catch it, and sends it sailing back. She laughs, enjoying herself.
Xenon smiled he was happy to make her feel happy. It reminded him how much he tried to give his sisters a happay life sence they were seperated from there parents long ago. He threw it again towerds her.

She grabs it again, having to reach up as far as she can. She laughs and throws it back, feeling like this is the happiest shes been in a long time.

BlueFox3411 said:
She grabs it again, having to reach up as far as she can. She laughs and throws it back, feeling like this is the happiest shes been in a long time.
Kain grabbed it laughing. He smiled" you ready ganna throw it farther this time!" He said before throwing it in suprise. He noticed he threw it a little higher it soared across the air.

She backs up a step before breaking into a run. She jumps higher than humanly possible, grabbing out of the air and landing lightly on her feet. In the same second she spins around and throws it again, laughing. "Is that it?! I'll catch whatever you throw!"

BlueFox3411 said:
She backs up a step before breaking into a run. She jumps higher than humanly possible, grabbing out of the air and landing lightly on her feet. In the same second she spins around and throws it again, laughing. "Is that it?! I'll catch whatever you throw!"
Xenon raised an eye brow seeing her leap so high..also he caught a glimps of her stomach. He laughed alittle then smiled" well guess i gatta challenge that!" He sais humoured. light energy flowed around it turning the frisby into solid light. Then he threw it thw frisby traveling super fast.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Xenon raised an eye brow seeing her leap so high..also he caught a glimps of her stomach. He laughed alittle then smiled" well guess i gatta challenge that!" He sais humoured. light energy flowed around it turning the frisby into solid light. Then he threw it thw frisby traveling super fast.

[/QUOTE]
She narrows her eyes and time seems to slow down around her. She leapt into the air again, just barely catching it on the tips of her fingers. Her sleeves fall back to reveal strange markings along her shoulder in black ink. She rolls in the air and back to the ground, time resuming normally, and throws it back grinning.

BlueFox3411 said:
She narrows her eyes and time seems to slow down around her. She leapt into the air again, just barely catching it on the tips of her fingers. Her sleeves fall back to reveal strange markings along her shoulder in black ink. She rolls in the air and back to the ground, time resuming normally, and throws it back grinning.
Xenon barly caught the markings onn her back when she was in the air. When she landed, and threw the Frisbee he caught it then disnt throw it. He eyed her staring not in a rude way. He looked in her eyws" can you please come over here real quick?" He asked in a calm tone.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Xenon barly caught the markings onn her back when she was in the air. When she landed, and threw the Frisbee he caught it then disnt throw it. He eyed her staring not in a rude way. He looked in her eyws" can you please come over here real quick?" He asked in a calm tone.

[/QUOTE]
She looked confused, but did what he said anyways. She walks up to him, "What is it? Is something wrong?"

BlueFox3411 said:
She looked confused, but did what he said anyways. She walks up to him, "What is it? Is something wrong?"
Xenon looked in her eyes" i know this will sound strange, but i need you to turn around....and lift your shirt alittle i need to see something." He said calmly trying not to sound to wierd.

Rei Kurosawa

Rei finished the rest of her rice cake and started to walk outside. The cool breeze hit her face as the sun shone brightly, no dark clouds in sight. She spotted two people playing Frisbee, but they stopped to talk about something.
'So that's what we're supposed to be doing?' Rei thinks, observing the pairs scattered throughout the outdoor portion of gym-class.

Rei stood and watched as everything happened around her.
"Suddenly I feel lazy." She mutters, and plops down on the ground. "Ah, I know what I'll do. Sunbathe and watch the games." 'Not a good start to my grade, though.' Rei has always spent her time indoors because of her lack of motivation to go out, but now that she's out in the nice weather, it makes her not want to move from outside. The warmth and the breeze made a perfect combination; not something that you'd see every day. "Now, I hope no one tramples over me..." Rei grunts, and starts to hum a tune.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Xenon looked in her eyes" i know this will sound strange, but i need you to turn around....and lift your shirt alittle i need to see something." He said calmly trying not to sound to wierd.

[/QUOTE]
At first she's about to say no, but she sees the seriousness in his eyes and does as he says. She turns and lifts the back of her shirt a bit, just enough to see the marks.

BlueFox3411 said:
At first she's about to say no, but she sees the seriousness in his eyes and does as he says. She turns and lifts the back of her shirt a bit, just enough to see the marks.
Xenon ran his fingers along them a old magic could be felt from then. They tranafixed his gaze almoay getting lost in them. Then he snapped back into reality moveing his hand away. He spoke looking at her head" you may lower your shirt know...how long have you know about things marks?" He aaked calmly.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Xenon ran his fingers along them a old magic could be felt from then. They tranafixed his gaze almoay getting lost in them. Then he snapped back into reality moveing his hand away. He spoke looking at her head" you may lower your shirt know...how long have you know about things marks?" He aaked calmly.

[/QUOTE]
She shrugs. "I've had them long as I can remember, though I'm not sure what they mean or who put them there." She says sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back