• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernatural

Thank you very much for allowing me to roleplay with your group. Do I need to know about any specific rules or requirements?

Enzi stop about a yard or two away from the large gates with his duffle bag in hand that loomed ahead. They seem to guard the large school buildings behind it. Enzi had medium length green hair and wore a baseball cap that seemed to sit on his head to high like something was under it. Enzi had glowing purple eyes that where very hypnotic. He wore a black t-shirt that was loose around is slender, toned frame. Enzi wore regular jeans over is long runners legs and a pair of black converse. Enzi continued through the looming gates heading for the main office area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enzi watched as the guy in front of him looked in his direction. He sighed trying to resist the urge to stare him down. Enzi just shook his head and kept moving.

Out of character

I guess everyone got bored and went to sleep or there to busy or they are playing to many other roleplay games. Ok I might get real lonely.

Ningyo

The small child like girl sat on the bench, continuing to swing her legs. She was quite confused on whether or not all students seemed so hostile. She had already gotten a few stares and she just simply stared back. She thought that was the normal reaction, but apparently not as they would also look away confused. The doll like girl stood up, dusting off her skirt. She then made her way down the hall, blinking as people made eye contact with her. She was looking for something to do. Something that would entertain her. She was also looking for a doll she could perhaps play with.

Shado

He had finished his work and left class, heading out towards the court yard. It was a little past noon meaning shadows would be limited, but that didn't mean he wouldn't have fun with them. The purple haired boy lifted up his hand, grinning as it slowly formed into large shadow like claws. Right then a teacher walk out of the door. Shado quickly stuck his hand behind his back, grinning at the female teacher. "Good afternoon ma'am." He nodded his head, walking sideways. Most teacher's weren't too fond of Shado playing with his powers during school hours. The teacher just shook her head before moving in the opposite direction. Shado walked slowly at first before breaking into a hurried fasted paced walk. He then burst though the door, laughing as he made his way over to a shadow. "Hello friend" He grinned, lifting his hand up and watching as the shadows responded, moving into shapes he wanted them to make.

Enzi search for the main office so he could speak with the principle of the school. Enzi needed a new class schedule because he lost his fifth one. "I hate loose papers!" *growls*

Shadow enters, being a new student, she walks around clueless and to what seems and she hopes to be the front office. She opens the door and speaks "hello? I'm new, may I get some help?" She said nervously.

Shadow looks over and sees another student, she quietly approaches her "um excuse me but I'm new here can you help me find someone who can help me? My name is shadow." She mumbled

As shadow realizes she might not get An answer she looks out the office window and sees the kid that just entered looking lost. She peers out the door. "The office is here if your looking for it" she says softly

[QUOTE="Dj Sears]As shadow realizes she might not get An answer she looks out the office window and sees the kid that just entered looking lost. She peers out the door. "The office is here if your looking for it" she says softly

[/QUOTE]
May stands up and smiles "Oh Sorry Im new as well but I can try" she says "Oh and the names May nice to meet you shadow" she smiles again

She looks back at may. "Nice to meet you, so where is the office people?" She spoke quietly none for her loud talking so she has lowered her voice.

Shadow smiled "hello" she spoke quieter in more like a mumble. She began lettering her eyes wander. 'Hmm, so this is an academy? Doesn't feel nor look like it' she said to herself mentally.

She looks around and shrugs looking back at Shadow. She looks out the window and sees the lost boy. "Who is that do you know?" she asked

Mayyflower said:
She looks around and shrugs looking back at Shadow. "No clue... Maybe on break or maybe there is none." She looks out the window and sees the lost boy. "Who is that do you know?" she asked
Shadow spoke "no I do not, he looks lost though"

May looks at Toru. "Why don't We go out there and bring him in here." she glances at the clock .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back