• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernatural

BlueFox3411 said:
She shrugs. "I've had them long as I can remember, though I'm not sure what they mean or who put them there." She says sadly.
Xenon looked in her eyes" perhaps it will aid us later, but for know let us continue." He said ruffling her hair. He began to step back throwing the Frisbee.

Rei Kurosawa

Rei's eyes narrow when she saw a guy running his fingers along a girl's markings...? She contemplates using her Sense Manipulation skills, which can cause either herself or another person to have a defect on their senses or the opposite. Rei knew that if she used this, she would have to stick with this until a few months passed. Letting out a sigh, she closed her eyes and re-opened them to show a glowing magenta color.
"Sight: Awaken." She whispers. Rei catches a glimpse of the markings before the two went back to playing. "Hmm. Can't really identify it." She says to herself. Then, her eyes widened. "O-Oh no! I must of looked really creepy when doing that!" Rei exclaims.

She nods at Xenon, but looks over quickly. There's a girl there, watching. She locks eyes with her for a second, her eyes glowing red, and then looks away to continue playing frisbee.

BlueFox3411 said:
She nods at Xenon, but looks over quickly. There's a girl there, watching. She locks eyes with her for a second, her eyes glowing red, and then looks away to continue playing frisbee.
Xonon runs for the Frisbee not looking where he was going. Then he hit...something missingbthe frisbee, and tripping. He fell ontop of something his hands on th ground. He opened his eyes to see a gurl beneath him looking in there eyes. His own widened quickly getting up. He dusted himself off" i am so very sorry madam i was not paying attention." He said frantucly before collecting himself. He looked to her" i hope i did not harm you!" He stated calmly.

@PoisonousCupcake

Rei Kurosawa

Rei stands up and brushes herself off.
"It's okay; I'm used to this kind of event." She says, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. Her eyes return to their normal bright, golden-yellow color. "Oh! Where are my manners. My name's Rei, and you?" She asks, smiling politely. 'Nice. I've never met so many people in one day.' Rei thinks, inwardly rolling her eyes at her thought. 'But, that's not a bad thing. It's quite great, really.'

PoisonousCupcake said:
Rei Kurosawa

Rei stands up and brushes herself off.
"It's okay; I'm used to this kind of event." She says, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. Her eyes return to their normal bright, golden-yellow color. "Oh! Where are my manners. My name's Rei, and you?" She asks, smiling politely. 'Nice. I've never met so many people in one day.' Rei thinks, inwardly rolling her eyes at her thought. 'But, that's not a bad thing. It's quite great, really.'
Xenon bowed his head" xenon is my name pleasure to meet you would you care to join us Rei?" He asked in a friendly tone.

Rei Kurosawa

Rei's smiled had grown into a broad grin. "No need to be so formal. But, Yeah, why not!" She says, and her eyes turned red. Not from anger, but from excitement. Rei tied her --As long as herself-- Long, pure white hair in a ponytail and sighs. "My hair might get in the way, hehe."

Nero jumps and grabs it, and then throws it to Rei. She was hoping the girl saw her well enough to catch the frisbee...

(Um, real quick... @Maxwelle , are ya still here...?)

Rei Kurosawa

Rei looked over to the other girl, who had thrown the fribsee. Rei leaped up to catch it. "Got it!" She cheered. Rei, now with the frisbee, opened her mouth to speak. "And, what's your name?" She asks, as her arm jerks towards Xenon, letting go of the frisbee, which rotated quite quickly as it came towards him. Rei looked back at the girl whom she had asked her name.

Rei Kurosawa

"Rei. Your typical ageless girl from the future! Except I'm no ordinary girl!" She says, waiting for Xenon to pass the frisbee. 'Hmm... Is he planning something with that frisbee?' Rei thought, getting ready to leap for the frisbee, even though it's not her turn.

Xenon launched the frisbee again in light form only it moved at the speed of light. He wanted to see something.

@PoisonousCupcake

Last edited by a moderator:
Nero's eyes glowed red and time slowed again. She jumped a millisecond before the frisbee was near her and she caught it perfectly this time. She landed back on the ground and threw it to Rei.

Rei Kurosawa

Rei held up one hand and caught the frisbee. When she opened her eyes, they were an electric blue. "Sound: Awaken." She whispered. "I could hear the sound waves coming off of the frisbee." Rei says, before taking a big swing with her arm and threw it towards Xenon. She smirked.

"Using abilities to receive the target, I see."

Xenon caught smiling" indeed you have some unique abilities there ms!" He said calmly before throwing it again towerds nero.

@PoisonousCupcake

Rei Kurosawa

Rei nodded. "Sense Manipulation, as I like to call it. I can control the senses of others, but if they are... Werewolves, for example, then if I deduct their smelling 'points', then I'll have to use more energy since they are natural-born hunters." Rei started opening and closing her left eye. "Don't mind me. Oh, what time does class end?" She asks, while she waits for the Frisbee to be thrown to her.

((tanks for accepting me :D )) Sina sat in her desk,not paying any attention to the lesson. She laid her head down because she was tired from the night before,thats what not getting to sleep until 2 AM would do to you.

Rei Kurosawa

"Ehm, If you noticed, I haven't changed into my gym uniform. I'll wait for you guys though." Rei says, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. "Y'know, I wonder what we'll be doing later on. I think it's a welcoming dinner of some sorts, but I may be wrong."

PoisonousCupcake said:

Rei Kurosawa

"Ehm, If you noticed, I haven't changed into my gym uniform. I'll wait for you guys though." Rei says, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. "Y'know, I wonder what we'll be doing later on. I think it's a welcoming dinner of some sorts, but I may be wrong."
Xenon smiled" well we will see you back here!" He said in a friendly. He turned to nero" shall we go?" He asked.

@BlueFox3411

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiro would Enter the Academy through the front gate, He would be a new transfer student, looking at the buildings of the academy as he entered the main gates, his bag slung over one shoulder. He was tall and of average build, his hair a darkened red and his eyes would be a lighter red shade, he would be wearing a grey and black jacket, with black jeans and boots on, his foot falls would be brisk but somewhat hard as he quickly made his way towards the buildings not wanting to linger outside

Tony walked inside and marveled at the school. He noticed Hiro entering the building and just followed him.

I would like to know if I can join this role play of interest. Please message me when you have the time, meanwhile I am going to make a new character for this role play. Thank you have a nice day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back