• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernatural

BlueFox3411 said:
"U-um, my name is Nero. What about you?" She looks embarrassed, having stayed there to listen to him play piano
Xenon kept eye contact" you may call me xenon have you waited long?" He asked.

BlueFox3411 said:
"Nice to meet you, Xenon. No, I haven't waited long...I just like the sound of piano.."
Xenon smiled" i see thats nice im glad you enjoyed it." He said calmly. He held out a hand to help her stand.

She's he blinks, almost confused by the gesture. She takes his hand and gets up. "Thanks...so, what made you decide to come here?" She attempts starting a normal conversation

BlueFox3411 said:
She's he blinks, almost confused by the gesture. She takes his hand and gets up. "Thanks...so, what made you decide to come here?" She attempts starting a normal conversation
Xenon looked to her" i came here to study other species, and expand social skills so to speak." He said walking with her. He spoke in a calm tone" and how about you?" He asked.

Tomi was also in P.E. with the some of the others he had seen. This was a fairly good subject for him. Not that he cheated or such, but his physiology helped in this. Seeing as he had a lot of cat/big cat characteristic's it helped in his running, agility and staying up right. He was also able to jump up and down, and climbing was a good skill of his. It was all apart of who he was, so he wasn't really cheating.

Mai had been put in maths/numeracy. Numeracy, Literacy, Science, and PE was something that she had to do, not that she wanted to do it. She liked listening to music and was currently learning two instruments. Ones that she thought would be good to learn. But she also liked to be out with the animals and nature. It calmed her down and it was something that she liked being around a lot.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Xenon looked to her" i came here to study other species, and expand social skills so to speak." He said walking with her. He spoke in a calm tone" and how about you?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh...I came here because I was sick of running. Not that it's been much different here, most people still don't see me, and even when they do I'm erased from their memories quite soon afterwards..."

BlueFox3411 said:
"Oh...I came here because I was sick of running. Not that it's been much different here, most people still don't see me, and even when they do I'm erased from their memories quite soon afterwards..."
Xenon rubbed his chin" i see that is very peculiar magice i would guess. Probably a defense mechanism or a spell intentionally placed on you....i wonder." He said thinking on the matter.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Xenon rubbed his chin" i see that is very peculiar magice i would guess. Probably a defense mechanism or a spell intentionally placed on you....i wonder." He said thinking on the matter.

[/QUOTE]
She shrugs, "Maybe...I would have no idea, I can't even remember most of my past or where I came from. Maybe it's a side affect, I can't even remember myself!" She laughs bitterly.

BlueFox3411 said:
She shrugs, "Maybe...I would have no idea, I can't even remember most of my past or where I came from. Maybe it's a side affect, I can't even remember myself!" She laughs bitterly.
Xenon looked at her" i see perhaps later i can help you if i can there is no guarantee it will work, but maby we can dig something out." He said leading her through the halls.

"Alright, thank you. By the way, where are we going?" She hadn't been to this part of the school much, and wasn't sure how to navigate it.

BlueFox3411 said:
"Alright, thank you. By the way, where are we going?" She hadn't been to this part of the school much, and wasn't sure how to navigate it.
Xenon looked to her" we are making way the the physical education class or P.E. for short. That would be my next class, and gicen id assume you do not remember or know your own. I thought id bring you along." He said in a friendly tone.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Xenon looked to her" we are making way the the physical education class or P.E. for short. That would be my next class, and gicen id assume you do not remember or know your own. I thought id bring you along." He said in a friendly tone.

[/QUOTE]
"O-oh, thank you! I probably won't be very good at P.E. though..." She says, slightly embarrassed.

BlueFox3411 said:
"O-oh, thank you! I probably won't be very good at P.E. though..." She says, slightly embarrassed.
Xenon opened the door to the gym. There was a hall that split to the locker rooms while another leading to the gym itself. Xenon looked to her" and why is that from what i can tell your more then capable of physical activities." He said calmly.

(Sorry for the late reply)

She then took a deep breath and picked up the stick thing (forgot what it was called) she then started running, she was fast due to her species but she was afraid she might fall, she carefully gave him the baton (I think its called) and waited for him to run.

@ghost of past

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Xenon opened the door to the gym. There was a hall that split to the locker rooms while another leading to the gym itself. Xenon looked to her" and why is that from what i can tell your more then capable of physical activities." He said calmly.

[/QUOTE]
"W-well, I'm just not good because it's hard to be noticed and I get run into a lot..." She says quietly.

BlueFox3411 said:
"W-well, I'm just not good because it's hard to be noticed and I get run into a lot..." She says quietly.
Xenon looked to her" well i notice you so i shall be your partner." He said looking in her eyes.

Hayo ran at what he believed was the speed of light. He got to the end in just 3 seconds. "That was easy. I thought you said that you didn't run that fast?" He asked.

"I only told a tiny lie" she said while putting her fingers together and a small space apart while walking over to him "besides I'm clumbsy so I don't go my fastest, because if I fall, then I'll be embarrassed" she says to him.

Trivia walked about the school, humming to herself, and waving her wand. Wasn't I doing something? She stopped and gazed around. Oh yeah! Class. That's probably important. Trivia waved her wand with more force and cherry blossom petals erupted into the empty hall. Giggling to herself, she continued on in search of the class she was supposed to be at about 15 minutes ago.

"We should do the training after class okay?" Hayo said smiling. He started to jog in place. "I really need to calm down." He said energized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back