• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernatural

Hayo needed to get to class. He went to the girl he met when he got here. "Do you know where I should go for class?" he asked.

They then arrived at the gymnasium a bit late as everyone else was partnered up for the activity "what we doing today" she asked the teacher, "were doing partner relay races" the teacher told them, toru then groaned quietly.

"Yes I am Sam! I am the champion in races in my county 4 years in a row!" Hayo said proudly. He grabbed Toru by the arm,"so wanna be partners?"

"Y-yeah sure" she was a bit nervous, she thought she was gonna make herself look stupid by running, her being a vampire she was gonna be fast but... she was clumsy as well so she could trip.

"Actually," Hayo said, "I'm supposed to be at the other side. You run over there and give it to me and I'll run back to the where we are now."

Xeno had made his way towerds the music room. He had picked it simply for the enjoyment of music. The room was empty no one in sight. He didnt bother to close the door simply sat infront of tge piano. He relaxed taking a deep breath before setting his fingers on the keys. He began to play music the spoke of his past.

[media]

[/media]

Nero just skipped the next class, it's not like anyone will notice she's gone. As she wanders, she hears music. She follows the sound, and peeks into the music room. There was a man at the piano, playing very well. She stands there, barely breathing while listening to the music, as if paralyzed

BlueFox3411 said:
Nero just skipped the next class, it's not like anyone will notice she's gone. As she wanders, she hears music. She follows the sound, and peeks into the music room. There was a man at the piano, playing very well. She stands there, barely breathing while listening to the music, as if paralyzed
Kain kept playing for a few more moments before turning his head slightly looking at the girl behind him. He spoke in a calm tone" may i help you young lady?" He asked.

She gasps and shakes her head franticly. She can barely speak, she's so flustered, "N-no! I-I mean,..I heard you playing piano..it's really good too! Sorry to bother you!" She bows her head and edges out the door

BlueFox3411 said:
She gasps and shakes her head franticly. She can barely speak, she's so flustered, "N-no! I-I mean,..I heard you playing piano..it's really good too! Sorry to bother you!" She bows her head and edges out the door
Xenon looked after ther girl when she spoke then left. She was a odd one although did not find it troubling. She gave off a unusual presence it intruiged him. He turned again continuing to play.

She doesn't exactly leave, just sits close to the door and listens. She has never really heard much piano before, but this was very interesting to her. And that man too, she didn't understand him...there was, something about him that made him seem older than his outer appearance...she wasn't sure how that was possible, so she ruled it out as her imagination running wild.

BlueFox3411 said:
She doesn't exactly leave, just sits close to the door and listens. She has never really heard much piano before, but this was very interesting to her. And that man too, she didn't understand him...there was, something about him that made him seem older than his outer appearance...she wasn't sure how that was possible, so she ruled it out as her imagination running wild.
Xenon got up after fixing the piano to its original state. He turned collecting his bag before walking out into the hall. He turned seeing the girl from before. He looked down at the girl" what is your name?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Xenon got up after fixing the piano to its original state. He turned collecting his bag before walking out into the hall. He turned seeing the girl from before. He looked down at the girl" what is your name?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
"U-um, my name is Nero. What about you?" She looks embarrassed, having stayed there to listen to him play piano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back