• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernatural

Nero looks up, startled. She looks quite surprised, "S-sure, go ahead..." She blinks a few times and takes her headphones off

Hayo wasn't surprised. "Okay" he said,and sat by the girl."What music are you listening to?" He said hearing closely to the headphones.

"Oh! Um, I was listening to Don't Go, by Bring Me the Horizon..." She says while blushing faintly. She wasn't used to other people talking to her, most of the time she had to yell for someone to even see her

"Cool" he said, "they're having a concert tour. Nearest one is a mile north of hear."

He took a couple bites and spoke,"if you like them a lot, go see them next Friday. That's when it happens. "

Neros eyes go wide, "I wouldn't be able to handle all those people in one place...I'd probably get trampled, since no one ever sees me..." She looks down and swings her feet back and forth under the table

"I can see that." Hayo said. "Romer has it that the stage is by a hill. Maybe you and me could see it there?" He said. It felt a bit awkward saying that to a girl. If she said yes, he'd feel loose.

She looks up, wonder struck. No one had talked to her in weeks, and now she was being asked to go to a concert! "S-sure! I'll go with you." She smiles, a bit shakily. "S-so, what's your name?"

"Okay if he you need anything tell me" he smiled seeming happy.

@Federoff

Nylah finished the appetizer so she brought her knees onto the chair and up to her chest, she then rested her head on her knees, putting the hold of her jacket over her head and closing her eyes for a short rest until the feast began.

Hayo smiled so big it went across his face. "Awesome! My name is Hayo. So, what's your name?" He started to chow some more down.

The girl continued to blush as she nodded her head in understanding; though really there was not much the boy could get for her. Why does the world torment me so? thought the girl to herself as she put her book in her bag and brought out a drawing book and began to draw; the one thing that calmed her down mostly. It looked like she was continuing on a drawing of a pack of little cute wolf cubs playing with each other in the snow, the detail was remarkable.

Hayo swallowed his food." I didn't get an answer. What's your name?"

He looked back at the other three."They look like they're having fun."

"My Nero...nice to meet you, Hayo." She smiles again, a little better this time. "I hope the feast begins soon, I'm hungry..."

Hikaru watched her draw "that's really good" he complimented, continuing to watch her draw

@Federoff

Toru walked up to a small microphone, her face a little pale she spoke into it but loud enough for the whole academy to hear "the headmaster told me to i-inform you that the f-feast will begin now" she said walking off to her table.

"Sweet!" Hayo yelled. "Time to eat!" Hayo saw the girl who said it was time. "I know you! You're that girl I saw earlier!" He yelled.

"Th-thank you" replied the girl, her voice becoming stronger and more coherent then what it had been before. Once she finished, she put her pencil away and used her ink manipulation to make one of the cubs come to life and chase its tail on the table, just like a pup would do.

Xenon looked to his pocket, as his phone began to ring. It was a standard tone he did not care much for customizing it. He reached into his pocket standing up from the chair walking away next to a window. He answered" hello?" He said with a frnale voice answering" hello docter im dr. Vera chief scientist here at Triad HQ. The experimants shipped from your lab have arrived, and are know fully prepaired for resumption." She said. Xenon nodded" very good have the scientist resume experimants i will be there later this afternoon. Has the prototype arrived?" He asked. Dr. Vera replyed" indeed it has we have not opened it per your instructions, and is secured in the vault." She said calmly. Xenon smiled" good thank you for the update i must go know" he said hanging up. Xenon proceeded to sit back down. He took a sip of water from the glass infront of him.

Iyonna blushed a bit at Hikarus' statement, a light and extremely shy smile on her face as she replied with "Th-th-th-thank y-y-you" the normal nervousness returning into her voice when she finished drawing.

"I c-c-c-can c-c-c-control I-Ink, wh-wh-what about y-y-y-ou?" asked the girl shyly, trying to shift the focus of attention away from her.

Xenon began to eat the meal before him. He figured he should atleast introduce himself to someone. He looked to the girl across from him" hello madam my name is Xenon Vaterian pleasure to meet you!" he said in a friendly tone.

@LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back