• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernatural

Hikaru looked away son she didn't get anymore embarrassed "sorry" he said.

Hayden moved aside "you mean the show where the shy kids try to talk to each other" he asked.

Iyonna looked back up to see that he stopped staring, a little sigh coming from her as she quickly looked back down again, playing with one of her braids to distract herself.

Siel grinned and nodded slightly,
"Yes, this is always entertaining to past the time" stated the weird girl.

Hikaru watched her play with her braid, he continued to wat h her play with it.

Hayden looked at the two then back at the weird girl a couple times.

Iyonna let out a squeak as she realized the boy was now watching her again, she covered her face with both her hands, trying to hide herself and her blush. She was now letting out a garble of muttering due to her nervousness, a habit she picked up long ago, and after a few moments she stated a real sentence; "W-w-w-why d-d-d-do y-y-you t-t-t-talk wi-wi-with m-m-me?"

Siel took up her book once more and stood up before sighing and taking her leave, this had bored her; maybe she would go and mess with some other people.

Iyonnas' heart sank a little, no reason at all? she thought to herself, reassuring her low opinion of herself, she had never been one with self-confidence. "Oh, ok" simply replied the girl in a shy depressed tone.

Nero walks into the cafeteria alone, and sits down at a empty table. She doesn't have anything to eat, but instead listens to music. She zones out, no longer aware of her surroundings...that is, until someone almost sits on her without seeing her. She jumps up and yells, quite loudly, "Are you an idiot?! Watch where you're sitting!!" The person who tried sitting on her mumbles a apology and quickly moves to another table

Iyonna blushed s she raised an eyebrow, her cool? Never, he was just making stuff up to make her feel better... though it did work to an extent. She slowly revealed her face from her hiding spot, accidentally knocking off her glasses in the process. She redden even farther as she began to frantically feel around for the glasses, trying to find them, the glasses had bounced and fell on the floor. "My glasses!" exclaimed the girl.

Iyonna stumbled shakily as she reached for Hikarus' hand that held her glasses, when she found it she couldn't help but blush as she realized that she was touching Hikaru once more, causing her heart to skip a beat. She took her glasses with him and wiped them off before putting them back on, her blurry vision restored as she now realized that she accidentally scooted out of her corner and towards the boy; she blushed even more.

(Last post of the night)

Hikaru watched her put her glasses back on smiling as she did, "I wonder how long the dinner is?" he said

(K, night)

Iyonna melted at the sight of him smiling, it completely making her heart skip a thousand beats per second; she couldn't help herself but stare and blush at the boy, completely entranced by him and his smile.

Hayo walked into the new school feeling new and shy."Who's the one in charge?" Hayo yelled. He dropped his pack,grabbed his smartphone and played on the floor.

Mai giggled when she saw the big crystal dragon. Though she giggled, she hid behind her brother as she stared up. "You're very shiny." She murmured, seeing the sun start to go down.

Noticing this as well, as well as Mai's slight tiredness, he picked her up and looked at the school. "Lets go into the school. It seems as if it would be time for the welcoming feast." Tomi informed the two of them.

Hayo thought, "I must be in dragon form." He turned back to human, and caught up with the three. "Hey,wait up!",he yelled back while running to them."I'm new here and I'm not sure where to go,can you guys help?"

Tomi stopped and looked back at the guy that was following and running up to them. His ears stood on point as well as his tail went rigid. This was a new person and he didn't know whether he was safe to be around his sister or not yet. "We are on our way to the Hall. There is a feast." He told him. "You can follow if you want."

"A feast! Holy Shit there's a feast? I'm staving. Can I join you guys?" said Hayo. He walked the whole way for ten hours,so you could think he was starving. He felt happy about the feast. "I hope they say yes." Hayo thought in excitement.

"It's a welcoming feast for all the new students I think." Tomi murmured softly but didn't have much emotion in his voice just yet. Maybe once he warmed up to them. "You can join us if you want. I am Tomi and this is my little sister Mai." He introduced the two of them, allowing Zeke to do his introductions.

Mai looked at him and gave him a small smile. "Hello. Do you have another form? Tomi has another form, his human form. I can turn into a wolf." She said, yawning lightly. "I want to eat." She whined lightly to her brother.

"Soon little one." He whispered softly, kissing her cheek gently.

Hikaru saw her blush and didn't know what caused it "u-uhn do you need more water?" He asked.

Nylah took a tiny bite of the appetizer so that she wouldnt starve before the actual feast began, her enjoying the flavor she eventually started taking actual bites.

(@Federoff )

Nero is Sitting alone with her head down on the table, headphones on and music blaring so loudly if you stand close enough you can hear the words quite clearly

Hayo saw a girl sitting alone in one of the tables. "Hey guys,I'll get to you guys later." He walked over to the girl with her music on. He tapped her head and asked, "can I sit with you?"

Iyonna shook her head quickly to respond to the boys' question, the guy was dense on these subjects big time. "N-n-no" said Iyonna as she shook her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back