• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((AGGGGGGGH.....i have to go now i have to some sleep before i leave for DisneyLand byebye frankie-chan))

((Guys. Sharkboy and Lavagirl has been playing since I was a kid xD why is my two year old watching it now?! What the heck Disney Channel ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

( hey guys I'm only on for a few seconds to tell you I might not be on until 6:30 tonight or for some of you 8:30. Sorry going to castles and coasters with my bestie/cousin is WAY better than you guys... I still love you all tho)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Dru tilted his head in confusion as he was dragged along. "She doesn't scare me. Also of you are trying to get away why do you move so slowly? Also if you want I can stop her, She can't even really touch me." Dru turned his hand to electricity and it phased through here hand as he stopped.

(( ....crie @AkwardWriter ))

Roxy looks backs at the guy, confuse. "Um...it's cool that she doesn't scare you and um....i'm already running as fast as i can.......and.....um.....go ahead, i'm not stopping you from stopping her...." Roxy said slowly before letting go of his hand. "Are you....a human?" Roxy questioned.

@Drumonkey

((Hey guys i won't be on all day but i'll be on later tonight so make sure some of you are on or i'll eat ur soul jk jk but anyway i got to go i'm going to DisneyLand byebye))

"No I am the spark before a flame, the light in a dark chaos. I am an elemental I am a force of nature my name is Dru nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you Roxy. So you are a normal human? What are you doing here?"

Following the two teens was pretty easy, until she lost sight of them which frustrated Amy even more. But she had some luck when she spotted Edgar flying ahead, cawing loudly as he flew in the direction the two targets had fled to. The raven at times would be stubborn and useless when she would be in need of help but this time he must've wanted to see the outcome of this little quarrel.

Amy gave a wicked grin as she followed the raven, running on all fours to gain speed as she neared the two unsuspecting teens. She would show them how deadly a werewolf could be when in a rage.

(At work. Will be on and off)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back