• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted ((Always Accepting.))

ashlyn heckman]Ryan got some tea and some chocolate chip cookies with some milk she carried it in on a tray "your healing that's what your doing. Here I made some stuff for you." [/QUOTE] The wolves sat next to you as if begging for some table scraps. When the boy talked however they stopped and walked over to him. Ivory jumped up onto the bed he was on and sniffed at him. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39773-dante-verren/ said:
@Dante Verren[/URL]

Amaro sat up quickly his eyes filled with suprisedm it was obvious he hadn't noticed anyone else was in the room. "How did you get on here. Why are you here, and why are you bringing me cookies?" his voice echoed his confusion that he held in his eyes. As the wolf known as ivory jumped up onto his bed he scooted to the side a bit to give it more room.

@Nathan22

[QUOTE="Dante Verren]Amaro sat up quickly his eyes filled with suprisedm it was obvious he hadn't noticed anyone else was in the room. "How did you get on here. Why are you here, and why are you bringing me cookies?" his voice echoed his confusion that he held in his eyes. As the wolf known as ivory jumped up onto his bed he scooted to the side a bit to give it more room.
@Nathan22

[/QUOTE]
"Relax child." The wolf says as she lays next to you. She licks your hand and nuzzles as if asking to be pet. She places a paw on your leg softly.

Amaro cautiously placed his hand on the wolfs head hand began to pet her. Scratching behind her ears as it seemed that most animals enjoyed that. "A wolf that can talk and that I can understand. I understand this is a magic acasdamy but still this is a bit ridiculous."

@Nathan22

[QUOTE="Dante Verren]Amaro cautiously placed his hand on the wolfs head hand began to pet her. Scratching behind her ears as it seemed that most animals enjoyed that. "A wolf that can talk and that I can understand. I understand this is a magic acasdamy but still this is a bit ridiculous."
@Nathan22

[/QUOTE]
"My master taught me." She says as her tail begins to wag. "He taught me a lot of things." Ebony was sleeping in the corner of your room. Ivory rolled onto her back and presented her belly to you.

Amaro stayed silent while he scratched the wolves stomache. Their master must be insane to teach a wolf how to talk. He windy day that out loud but that's what he thought

@Nathan22

"Speaking of our master he should be here soon." She says. Which in fact he was. Misery strode by to where his wolves said they were. He knocked on the door and waited. He was tall wore black knights armor and had a tragedy mask on. (The emotional rating mask.)

@Dante Verren

(last post for the night)

Amaro sighed once he heard the knocking on the door. "Might as well come in you can come pick up your wolves."

@Nathan22

Vaskar smiled at her and kisses her on the cheek. "Don't worry that's what I'm good at." He flipped through the book before stopping in a page. "It says fire can work as well but that's not easy to do unless they stand still." He sighed and closed the book.

[QUOTE="Dante Verren](last post for the night)
Amaro sighed once he heard the knocking on the door. "Might as well come in you can come pick up your wolves."

@Nathan22

[/QUOTE]
Misery shrugged and walked in. He bowed to the two in their. The dogs immediately walked to him and sat in front of him. He stared at them through his mask and began to pet them. "Thank you for not murdering my dogs." The masked figure says bluntly.

Amaro forgot that he threatened to turn them into wall rugs. He kept his expression neutral as he nodded his head. "Well they haven't brought it back up so I have no ill will towards them."

@Nathan22

Zafrina smiles and takes a step back. She snaps her fingers and her body is gulped into flames "this should be fairly easy now." she smirks

As she turned around and burst into flames Vaskar fell back. He couldn't describe how he felt besides the feeling of ah and horror at the same time. Watching this seemingly harmless little girl become so deadly in a snap reminded him of how bad this world could be if he stepped on the wrong toes. "Is that safe for you." He asked while calming himself and standing up.

"It hurts alittle, but I can handle it." her face is sad from him falling back "are you okay? I am not going to hurt you.." she turns towards a noise in the woods.

Nodding as he heard the noise he gripped his sword free and activated his abilities. Stepping forward he watched from the corner of his eye as two figures began to flank him as three more came from the other side. This wasn't gonna feel good in the morning he thought.

As Vaskar was about to speak he was caught off guard as a very large shade back hands him across the face. Tossing him across the clearing. Quickly recovering to his feet, he slashed in an upper cut to stop one of the shades in its tracks. As the others turned to him he spun his blade around him in an art of grace, returning to a defensive stance. "Doesn't matter." He growled as he wiped the blood from his nose.

Zafrina gets distracted and looks at Vaskar. "Are you ok?" her eyes widen when she sees blood.  Multiple shadows try to jump her an all get burnt.

Growling, Vaskar stepped forward. Cutting down two shades that crossed his path. The fiery in his eyes glowed he he sliced through one shade after the other. No being had ever drawn his blood and lived to tell the tale. Slashing down more he was walking for the shade that had smashed him across the face. He was gonna rip it's face off.

Zafrina stares at him worriedly as she does the fire goes out softly, and when it does she grabs Vaskar and pulls him inside.

As Zafrina grabbed him by the arm he almost swung to cut her down, stopping in mid swing. He had almost hurt her from instinct. Gripping his sword he looked to her. "Why did you pull me away?" As

he sheathed his blade he took a cloth and wiped the blood from his face.

She holds  his face in her small soft hands and heals him. "you were getting to angry." she informs him with her eyes closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back