• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted ((Always Accepting.))

"I have no idea what your saying but I don't think I would like it." Amaro laid back and closed his eyes feeling the exhaustion set in. "Damnit"

@ashlyn heckman

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea your probably right amaro" Ryan saw he was looking tired "I'll let you get some sleep I'll be back later to check in" Ryan got up and started walking out the door.

Even though she crushed his pride and stabbed him through the foot he felt she still deserved a thank you for helping him out. "Sorry and thanks."

No problem it was technically my fault both times so I might as well have helped. Now get some sleep it will help" Ryan closed the door and felt wierd inside what was it?

Angelostar4 said:
"Indeed we do have one more book to look into" Leona didn't feel any fear of not knowing who she is. Though if she did... she wouldn't have this charming personality of her's. Grabbing the last book that they haven't read, Leona opens it and shifts through the pages hoping something would catch her eye. Eventually something did catch her eye, it was the word... Lunar Whale. The book that she had in her hand was about unknown sighting that involves the moon. She closes the book, and puts it to the side. "It would seem that book was about the moon, rather then races." She says. "Though they did mention a race... that supposedly were on the moon."
@Puggie
(Sorry for the super long wait. I have to deal with cleaning the house AND a bit of writers block. Might be a while til the next post.)

Blue and Red

Blue and Red both nodded the heads silently before continuing to read. They turned back to her when she mentioned to book about the moon. "Yeah, I grabbed that one because like we said before about the Twilight Bearers, they live in a whole other world. So why wouldn't there be a race within other parts of this world, like the moon for example." Blue was still reading her book, looking slightly confused. "That's funny, because this book also mentions a race on the moon. It says that they practice magic with the dark element, d'you think this could possibly be it?" She went back to reading it while Red peered over her shoulder at it.

@Angelostar4

[QUOTE="ashlyn heckman]No problem it was technically my fault both times so I might as well have helped. Now get some sleep it will help" Ryan closed the door and felt wierd inside what was it?

[/QUOTE]
Ebony and Ivory followed you out. "So where are we going?" Ebony asks the both of you.

Vaskar chuckles as she pokes him. He really liked spending time with her like this. It was different for him seeing a how he had never had something like this before. Turning his head he playfully kissed her cheek. "I would say we are becoming great friends off the bat don't you think?" He laughed

Vaskar smiled as he saw her blush like crazy. Pulling her in he kissed her on the lips and smiled looking her in the eyes. "Thank you Zafrina, I'm glad we became friends. I-" As he was about to ask her out something knocked him out of focus. A stench that was horrid. Fresh blood and the smell of decay. Gripping his sword he stood on the branch and turned to the smell.

Zafrinas lips tingle after the kiss which causes her to blush more and then he draws his sword..."uh whats going o-" The she senses something else near them she jumps from the tree summoning her bow and arrow. Her hair glows softly in the lighted darkness of dusk.

(My last post for now I have to work for 8 hours then I'll be back)

Vaskar looked back as she descended from the tree and had a bow trained in the direction of the smell. Gripping his sword tight, he activated his abilities and leaped from the tree. As he landed, he was met by two very sloppy slashes for his neck. Quickly blocking both, he stepped passed this unknown assailant, decapitating them with a single strike. Turning a full 360 degrees he judged they were no longer in danger. Signaling Zafrina it was okay he sheathed his sword, kneeling down to examine the body. He cursed as soon he could see the body structure. A shade.

Zafrina doesn't put away her bow and holds it ready to shoot. "what the hell is that?" she asks calmly

OOC: okay buddy cya

Puggie said:
(Sorry for the super long wait. I have to deal with cleaning the house AND a bit of writers block. Might be a while til the next post.)
Blue and Red

Blue and Red both nodded the heads silently before continuing to read. They turned back to her when she mentioned to book about the moon. "Yeah, I grabbed that one because like we said before about the Twilight Bearers, they live in a whole other world. So why wouldn't there be a race within other parts of this world, like the moon for example." Blue was still reading her book, looking slightly confused. "That's funny, because this book also mentions a race on the moon. It says that they practice magic with the dark element, d'you think this could possibly be it?" She went back to reading it while Red peered over her shoulder at it.

@Angelostar4
"Hmmmm... y'know, that might just be it. Though, I don't remember the name quite well." Leona says in a bit of a sad tone. "Well one things for certain, I realized now there's a race of people on the moon that can control the dark element. Meaning i'm not alone in this fact!" He could hear Leona's voice get higher, she very hopeful it would seem.

@Puggie

Amaro opened his eye's and was momentarily confused but remembered he was in his dorm. He sat up and was relived to feel that the majority of the pain in his left leg was gone. He remembered the events that played out earlier and fell backwards back on to his bed. "What am I doing?" he thought out loud.

Vaskar poked the limp corpse checking it was dead. "A shade. One of the most vicious things in creation. But what is one doing around here." He pondered as he went to her. "We should head inside, now." Gripping his sword he could sense more m. Motioning her to move back toward the building, he then came to her side and placed his hand on her shoulder. He would not let them hurt her. Stepping back he watched as several pairs of evil eyes began to gleam in the low light. As they made it to the entrance of the school, Vaskar ripped his blades free of their wooden prisons. He could now fight them in an open area.

Zafrina watches him draw his sword. "uhm no come with me." she grabs his arm not wanting him to get hurt. her hair glows softly in the darkness each color brightened. She tugs him inside and blocks the door so he couldn't get out.

Vaskar was shocked as Zafrina grabbed him and almost dragged him inside. Sheathing his sword and knife he looked to her. "Are you alright? No scratches?" He walked up to her and pulled her into an embrace. He watched as her hair softly glowed and reached out to touch it gently. He chuckled. "Well that was an interesting first date wouldn't you say?"

She laughs at the thought of her being harmed, "no I'm fine what about you dear?" she asks When he hugs her, her heart skips stutters and restarts. Then he mentioned first date and her heart did it at least ten more times. "Very interesting..." she looks up at him smiling

Vaskar held her close and pondered why those hollow souls would dare come anywhere near here. Gripping his sword in its scarab lightly he looked down at her. "We need to warn others of what we have just witnessed. If others go out and are attacked. Those things will feed on their soul and become stronger." He held his hand in hers as he began to walk for the library.

As Vaskar walked in he nodded to the librarian and continued to a book shelf labeled 'Forbidden'. "Basically they feast on the souls of the living gaining strength and power through them." Grabbing a hard leather book wrapped with a small wire, he handed it to her as he went looking for another. "These will tell us what we need to know. How to deal with these things in large scale numbers."

Smiling down at her he went to sit down with a larger book, opening it to flip through. "Besides sunlight obviously there has to be something that will work against these things. Count holy water and crosses out." He half laughed at that , holding her hand as she sat next to him he looked through the book. "Silver has no better affect then steal." He touched the handle of his sword.

Ryan got some tea and some chocolate chip cookies with some milk she carried it in on a tray "your healing that's what your doing. Here I made some stuff for you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back