• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted ((Always Accepting.))

She smiles "yea It does that sometimes in the sun," she lets out an embaressed laugh. "I don't know why, but if I stay in the sun for a REALLY long time I can make it glow.." she looks at the ground embarrassed.

Vaskar smiled. "That is so cool." He laughed and continued to walk to a very large tree. Unclipping his sword and tanto. He pulled out a sling on his belt and clipped both to it, throwing them over his back. He took a breath as his eye changed from gleaming gold to sapphire.

[QUOTE="ashlyn heckman]Ryan saw another two wolves come they were definitely not from her pack so she stated to speak to them as a wolf " who are you and why are you here"

[/QUOTE]
"We heard the call." The black furred dog barked. The white furred dog stayed quiet but just stared at the other wolves.

Maosn was extremely delighted "holy mother of god! More puppies!" He began to shout in excitement accidnently beginning to chill the air.

He had never seen so may wolves at once. He than sneezed and snowflakes soon covered the ground.

He bit his lip this was so cool.

He couldn't contain his excitement. He kept sneezing and watching in awe.

@Nathan22

Vaskar laughed at that and smiled at her blushing. "Thank you." Using his enhanced reflexes he gripped the trunk of the tree and made it half way up to a branch without breaking a sweat. Holding out his hand to her he would pull her up onto the large branch.

Watching him climb the tree easily surprised her, then he hold out his hand for her to join. She takes a deep breath and reaches for his hand. Her face lights up as he pulls her up to the branch then sits beside her. "okay so your also strong" she blushes even more looking at the ground and cursing her face

Mason was lost in his own world there were so many wolves around he was going to lose his mind. In order to control his sneezing his eyes flashed blue he needed to concentrate.

Mason barely registered the growl coming from one of the wolves.

He just watched the situation with anticipation hoping that none of the wolves ended up fighting. He didn't want to see anyone get hurt

Vaskar smiles and looks down at the ground. He listened to the strong compliment and laughed. "You could call it that i suppose." Smiling he held onto her hand. "When I was a boy my ancestors had granted me access to these powers of mine. Giving me the strength of ten men and the speed of a speeding star. They did this so I would survive." He smiled as his eye changed back to gold.

Suddenly dazzled again she gets lost in her thoughts "Why do your eyes change?" she asks unknowingly. Zafrina felt extremely safe next to him even if he was the danger, she didn't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
He smiled at the question. "No one has ever asked me that." He thought of how to show her for a moment and then he had an idea. Reaching up he pulled down a branch thick enough for the demenstration. As his eye remained gold he squeezed the branch in his palm with no success of breaking it. Taking a breath as his eye changed color, his vision Increased as he looked at her then down to the branch he now crushed easily in his hand. He smiled. "I'm guessing it signals when my powers are active." He chuckled as his eye returned to gold and he tossed the branch away. "What about you and your hair. Why does it shine like that?"

She looks at him ungrateful for the question. "Its a spell.. its gives me allot of powers other than the one I learned and were born with." She wait for his reaction. She takes a splinter out of the wood and pokes herself.

Vaskar looks at the sadness in her eyes as she answers him. He could tell it was something she carried as a burden or had a toll on her she had to pay. "Who cast it upon you? Is there any way to reverse it"

Amaro twirled the bloody knife in hands while he silently watched the wolces his eyes locked in the on in the center. His gues was that this one was the alpha And she was the werewolf. He glanced at mason and saw that he was lost in his own imagination. Which honestly wasn't supeising at all.

@Ravensmikey @ashlyn heckman

Ravensmikey said:
Mason was lost in his own world there were so many wolves around he was going to lose his mind. In order to control his sneezing his eyes flashed blue he needed to concentrate.
Mason barely registered the growl coming from one of the wolves.

He just watched the situation with anticipation hoping that none of the wolves ended up fighting. He didn't want to see anyone get hurt
ashlyn heckman]Ryan turned over to mason and started growling and then turned back the other wolves "who are you" [/QUOTE] "Umm ok my name is 'I don't give' and hers is 'a crap' and yours." The black furred one says as he begins to laugh. The white furred one rolls her eyes and says "I'm Ivory and that's Ebony. Can you shut up?" She says the last part to her partner. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39773-dante-verren/ said:
@Dante Verren[/URL]

ryan looked back at amaro and growled she could smell the blood for his knife even though she was hungry the blood still reeked. ryan then looked back at the other two wolves "nice to meet you ivory and ebony my name is ryan. I'm thinking you should probably head back to were it was you came from this is going to get bad."

Amaro stopped twirling the knife and through the blade watching as it impaled into the ground halfway between Him and the wolves. He smiled as he saw some of their noses wrinkle from the smell. He shot a grin towards mason"Guess that means they don't like the smell of Dragon blood." He then turned his attention towards the wolf pack. "Well mystery girl I believe this is check mate. I will give you bonus points for having a cool arraignments of reinforcements. Though it does make you curious are you all werewolfs?

@Nathan22

Fennik woke up from his sleep on the dorm, he walked out and walked around looking for victims for his pranks.

[OPEN]

"No there is not a way to reverse it, And my mother casted it upon me. but I took her spell book...My hair from the spell is snow white so I dyed it Rainbow." she smiles loving how her hair looks now.

• Ryan kept her eye on the two wolves "actually before you go could you grab my clothes on the ground by the school under the bench." she was going to change back to her normal self but she had to be clothed. @Nathan22

(I read a bit of page one so i got a lot of catching up to do. Let me know if there's anything wrong that i'm doing.)

The trickster walked to his dorm, keys jingling in his hand. He never needed to ASK for them, just took em' while they weren't looking. He knew they were his keys, because of the name labeled on them. He got rid of the name and stuck them in the lock, glinting from an unseen light.

Mason watch the scene and then stood up and to walk over to the wolves before deciding not to. "Wolves huh?" He commented to himself. He had watched the scene play out in his head. Him and Amaro did not have numbers. He stepped back caustiosly. If a fight broke out it would be a tough one. He looked at all the wolves and then reached into his pocket slipping on his gloves. Mason wasn't used to being the one on guard but it seemed to him that Amaro had let his guard slip a bit. And if he had to be the one to be on guard for once he didn't mind.

Mason's stood there ready to strike if neccissary his eyes conditioned blue and he waited to leave.

He looked towards Amaro and looked at him calmly.

The temperature dropped slightly and he kept his mouth In a thin line. All trail of his usual happiness gone.

@Nathan22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back