• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted ((Always Accepting.))

Mason looked at the girl and silently hoped Amaro wouldn't be blinded by her affection.

Mason really did want to make friends but not friends who tried to manipulate each other he sighed deeply.

And turned his attention to the floor and began to sit in deep thought, awaiting for Amaro response.

@Dante Verren @ashlyn heckman

Amaro froze. His mind went from running overtime to just crashing into a full standstill. Sure He enjoyed marking fun of people.manipulating them,and toying with them but He at least had lines that he dindt cross. He was still trying to formulate a responce. When he rembered mason was their and he glared over his shoulder. You dindt have to be a mind reader to understood that it ment say anything and I will kill you.

@ashlyn heckman @Ravensmikey

Last edited by a moderator:
"So are we good do you trust me when I say that I'm not a werewolf"Ryan eyes were starting to change to a yellow she had to get out of there "I got to go" she ran having her eyes covered and went outside she was getting the urg to hunt from the blood and not hunting for about a week.

Amaro signed. Maybe he had taken it a bit to far but he might as well see it to the end. He followed after mason and the girl hawing his left hand to applumy pressure to try and stop the bleeding as much as possible as he could while still moving.

@ashlyn heckman @Ravensmikey

Ryan went around the corner and turned back to her werewolf form and went into the wood she knew that they were right behind her but right now she didn't care she didn't was to kill amaro so she had to go on the hunt for something else.

Once Amaro caught up to him Mason rolled his eyes and put his hand over Amaro cut. Mason hand grew slightly blue and glosses over the cut leaving a bit of frost over it.

"It will be cold for a bit, but it will stop the bleeding and speed up healing time."

He told him and then rotated and try to keep his focus on the girl and continue to follow her, her heat signature had fluxuiated slightly but not enough for Maosn to loose track, and he continued to lead them towards her.

@ashlyn heckman @Dante Verren

Mason smiled cheesily at him. "With enough knowledge you can show up the world, ya know I once met this guy who with his mind could concentrate all his energy into healing. Could heal a whole gash in a matter of seconds, and he was human. Maybe we can find information in the library to learn it. You just got believe and read" Mason smile widened. "Beside You have a girlfriend I don't" Mason teased and stuck his tounge out at Amaro.

"I believe so yes, and still tease or not tease, you got a kiss on the first day. I've never kissed no one before." Mason continued grinning sheepishly.

"like I've said I Havnt had many friends and girls don't seem interested in me much, so yeah." Mason continued walking forward there were almost to the girl.

@ashlyn heckman @Dante Verren

Mason shook his head "so eager to find your girlfriend" he then turned and his eyes seemed to gravitate to a wolf.

"I think we were right pal" the wolf seemed to be searching for something frantically.

Mason looked at the wolf through his eyes and confirmed it.

"I think that's her."

She frowns slightly. "I don't really know....I think it was Japan." she smiles at him "Yes it was Japan, because of the Cherry Blossom trees. I absolutely loved those petals.." she carries on with a smile dancing on her lips from the happy memories. @VaskarTheHunter

Vaskar chuckles. "Well that's a long way from here." Grabbing his tray seeing they are both finished, he headed for garbage can and then to leave with her. He smiled as they walked along. That was something new for him. He never really had friends until now. Smiling more he held out his hand to her.

Ryan saw the other two boys she didn't care she needed to get this urge over so she howled calling for some wolves 8 wolves came and blockes a path so Ryan could hunt she finally found a deer. Her hunger was over. She then ran back to the boys and moved to the center of the pack.

Vaskar chuckled at her blush and the question. "I'm not sure really. I have only been to the dorms and training rooms so far." Walking hand in hand he soon had the obvious thought. "By the way where are we going now."

Ebony and Ivory heard the howl and booked it towards. Misery didn't seem to notice the black and white wolves leave due to him being deep in meditation. Ebony and Ivory made it there to see eight other wolves. They looked at them and realized they were different. Atleast their pack leader was...she was more human.

@ashlyn heckman

Vaskar smiled at thought about it. "Well it's been years since I've seen a tree." He smiled as they headed for the entrance of the building and then outside.

Ryan saw another two wolves come they were definitely not from her pack so she stated to speak to them as a wolf " who are you and why are you here"

Zafrina looks at him "seriously you haven't seen a tree in awhile?" she was amazed by this. They walk out of the school the sun lights her hair as if it was under a black light..

Vaskar watched as her hair completely changed its mood. "Woah, are you okay?" He stopped in pace holding up their hands together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back