• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted ((Always Accepting.))

Vaskar gripped the mans hand in respect and returned the mans bow. "My clan was destroyed from greed and deception." He spoke with a sad tone in his voice. "But by my survival the clan shall live on." He looked to the dogs that lay dormant. "You I have not heard of. And I take they are not just your friends. " He pointed to the wolves. Looking to the girl he answered her question. "We were not rebels we were a society of samurai that chose not to be ruled by those so highly appointed."

"my apologizes, I heard of a familiar name I suppose and got them confused." she looks at the ground apologetically.

Vaskar slightly smiled. "It's okay. Don't worry about the technical stuff." He turned to the man. "It was a pleasure to meet you." He gripped his sword to adjust it as he turned away to walk. He nodded to the girl signaling her to follow as he walked down the hall.

Vaskar chuckled as they walked along. "We're you worried there was going to be a blood bath?" He laughed holding his hand over his samurai sword.

"some what, I don't mind fights at all just rather not be the cause of one" she smiles and looks at him with her bright green eyes. Her gaze drops down to his sword while she blushes softly, "um samurai sword right?" she asks

Last edited by a moderator:
Vaskar smiled and nodded. "One of the best that was ever forged." He headed down the way toward the cafeteria. "Are you hungry?" He walked in to see many students eating and conversating with one another. "Seems like a nice place to grab a bite wouldn't you agree."

"Well back to being lonely I suppose." He scratched his dog on the head and went back to meditation. He stood still as a statue and so did his dogs. He looked like a statue with two wolves at his side.

Vaskar sighed "maybe it was rude of me to leave that man behind like that yeah?" But he couldn't deny the man seemed to be busy with his wolves. It must have been hard to keep them from running after everyone. As they got their food he scanned the room and found an almost empty table. Perfect, he thought with a smile. Going to the table, he unbuckled his sword and tanto. Leaning them against the bench seat he sat down.

"he will be okay." she sits across from him, "so what do you do for a hobby" she asks polietly

Taking a sip of sweet tea he smiled. "I love to paint, and draw. What about you." He spoke before bowing in front of his food slightly before taking his first bite of rice. "I am curious of your hair and everything. What reason made you come to this place?"

"um I do allot, write draw exercise." she looks at her plate and decides to drink the water. " I got a note when I was younger stating to come here when I was 18.. but I had a bad past so yea" she answers

"If obsession leads to depression then I shall never be depressed for I do not obsess." Amaro suddenly turned and stared straight set mason. "Didn't you notice something strange about the girl from earlier?"

Vaskar chuckled as he recognized who the wold was that gave him a piece of paper. He nodded to her and laughed. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me." He winked. Turning to the girl he became even more curious. "What is your name. What was your past like?" He took a bite and continued to speak after he swallowed. "The head master invited me here after he watched me in a small scrape up between me and several outcasts from the waste lands. He said he was impressed of me. And now I am here."

"oh, that is very interesting, I am Zafrina, and my father," she quotes father with her fingers "was abusive in many ways." she whispers suddenly feeling awkward. she take a bite of the food she got a quickly chases it down with water.

Vaskar nodded. "Zafrina, pleasure to meet you. I know of your pain." He adjusted the patch over his right eye to show his eye lids scaled shut with several long scars across them. "My father watched as a werewolf almost killed me. He refused to help until it took my eye saying I was useless and not worth gazing upon as a samurai." He held up his samurai sword to show. "This was his sword before he died."

" I don't remember." he sighed as he looked down. "My clan was destroyed when I was just a boy. And ever since then I have travelled too far to remember the place called home."

Amaro Knelt down to scratch the wolf behind her ears. He studied the wolf carefully and smirked. "We'll isn't this interesting. Seems like some one lost a pet." He turned to look at Mason. "Can we keep her? At least until we find her proper owner?"

@ashlyn heckman @Ravensmikey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back