• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted ((Always Accepting.))

Ooh, ok, handholding it is. Jack felt a hot surge as Noel's tiny hands clasped his, and he looked down into her striking green eyes, smiling warmly.

They stepped out and immediately rounded the corner and into the male dormitory portal, glancing only briefly at the group of people nearby.

Was that one guy holding a gun? I guess I'll keep my bow and gauntlets on after all, just to be safe...

The couple found themselves in a different style of room than they encountered with Noel's room. Instead of two sets of furniture, there was only one, as well as an additional desk and workbench, and the room was bigger overall. Off in one corner was a miniature kitchen, with a small sink, fridge, cupboard, pantry, and single-burner stove. In the opposite corner was a door leading to a simple bathroom.

"Huh. I guess the grant accountants decided to pay for a teacher's room. Wasn't expecting that, honestly. Makes sense, I suppose... I'm not really a student, technically speaking. Cool." He pulled out his phone and wandered about, scanning the room while rapidly tapping the screen, selecting from a list of options. His glasses lit up, revealing to him a pseudo-holographic image that allowed him to place his items virtually before...

*VORP*

A comfortable, plush navy blue rug appeared beneath both his and Noel's feet, while various greyscale charcoal drawings of scenes of natural and artificial phenomena appeared on the wall, accompanied by a large plank of wood scorched with a lichtenberg figure. The standard mattress was replaced with a slightly thicker one, already made with sand-colored sheets and a plain navy comforter. The window was covered with navy curtains. The bookshelf was filled with several thick tomes, textbooks, and a few series of entertaining fictional stories. The top was also filled with books, either end capped off with an eighth of a spherical Brazilian blue agate geode. The weight of all the books made the wooden shelf groan as it settled. On the desk went a laptop, a tablet, various complicated devices and apparatus, some mechanical and some digital, as well as several notebooks filled with calculations or graphed equations, scrawled notes, and an umbrella stand filled not with umbrellas but rather several large, rolled-up blueprints and drafts. Three potted plants were placed in out-of-the-way spots; two were simple leafy plants while a third was a Hardy Hibiscus, with dinner-plate-sized, brilliant red flowers.

"There we are! I'll need to speak with the headmaster or principle or whoever is in charge... I need a room to put my supercomputer where it won't bother anyone and I can set up the required power and cooling requirements." Jack went to his desk and removed his backpack before going to the sink and filling a cup of water for Noel's peach flower, carefully placing it on the windowsill, giving the petals a gentle touch. The flower flexed slightly, as if it was happy with its new home. Turning back to Noel, he repeated the gesture, brushing a lock of hair from her face before taking her hand. "Why don't we head upstairs and see if we can get to the ramparts? I bet the view is stunning."

Amaro thought for a minute. "Either the main office of the girls dorm." Amaro's facial expression was neutral but you could tell by looking into his eyes that he was concetrating on something.

Dante Verren]Amaro saw them step out into the light and he had seen some strange things here but this was definitely the most strange. The creatures where unlike anything he had ever seen.[COLOR=#ff0000] "What the hell are you?"[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39823-flamelapg/ said:
@FlamelaPG[/URL]
Seer almost immediately felt himself get aggressive. "What are you." He fired back. He wasn't going to attack or anything, maybe just intimidate a bit.

Oracle stepped in front of his angry mate. "I am Oracle, that is Seer."

Amaro turned to face the two creatures known as Oracle and Seer. "Interesting names you got their." he thought for a moment before turning to Mason. "We'll start with the girls dorms and go from their."

Vaskar almost froze at the question. No one had ever asked about the clan before when he mentioned it. Pulling his hood down further he sighed. "Something that is long gone now."

He didn't want to fill her head with a sob story so he chose to avoid the topic.

VaskarTheHunter said:
Vaskar almost froze at the question. No one had ever asked about the clan before when he mentioned it. Pulling his hood down further he sighed. "Something that is long gone now."
He didn't want to fill her head with a sob story so he chose to avoid the topic.
Ryan saw him getting down she moved over to beside him and laid her head on his shoulder "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked and I didn't mean to hit a soft spot."

Amaro noticed mason was acting a bit down and so as they rounded the corner that led to the girls dorm He signed and started to speak. "Whatever your thinking about right now knock it off. In sure you have some kind of won story but so does everyone else here. This may sound a bit hypocritical corning from but if you spend to much time focusing on the Crap that happened in the past it will consume you. Instead either focus on what's in front of you or what lies ahead."

Amaro went from dorm room to dorm room reading the name plates on each of them and thinking over it carefully. After he read all of them he closed his eyes and thought back to the girl recalling eveything he could remember. His half dragon senses started to kick in and he began to elminate the unlikely candidates.

@Ravensmikey

Mason blinked a couple times then smiled "you are right." He quickly scanned over the names on the dorms as well storing them in his memory for whether it is necessary later.

He turned Amaro around and put on a serious face that Mason usually doesn't carry. "Later, we have to establish our strengths and weakness as a team, if we don't and we can't compensate for each other than we will be dead water by anyone who knows are weakness. I was sad because I was able to imagine 143 well 144 no way okay if you count that 145, hold on what are the odds of them having explosives here pretty high right? So we're looking at about 148 give or take one of us surviving a couple times, different ways to kills us both in a matter of 30 seconds or so."

Mason looked Amaro in the eyes "we need to establish our strategies as well, and be able to remove our masks from each other even the ones we keep on infront of others."

He then shifted backwards

"But that can wait until you find your future wife, clearly you express interest in her or you wouldn't be trying this hard to find her name." Mason then laughed.

"Looks like I'm not the only one with a crush." He said with a grin.

(Signing off till the morning soon)

@Dante Verren

Last edited by a moderator:
Misery walked into the school his black and white wolves behind him. They sniffed the air and their tails started to wag as they tried to sniff everything the two dogs saw. Misery waited patiently for them to be done. They stopped and walked back to their master. They licked at his exposed hands as they walked to Miserys dorm. However they got lost quickly and ended up in the girls dorm area.

(Open.)

Vaskar flinched slightly as she lay her head over his shoulder. He could no recall what it felt like to have a kind touch. He was only use to war and being grabbed and stabbed. Vaskar slowly relaxed and shook his head. "Don't worry it's just no one has ever asked me that before. They were my family and friends." He paused for a moment as those words drifted through his head. "But they are gone now."

"She merely presented me with a challenge . one that I aim to complete. Your intrest in Roseamay and mine in this mystery girl are completely different. I simply wish to beat this challenge. Romance and myself don't mix very well."

@Ravensmikey

Angelostar4 said:
((Night to ya!))
Leona when on her own to look for some book that somehow hold what race she is. Taking some glance at the twins, she soon realize that the two of them are looking for each other instead of a book of races. Leona could only smile at them. "Gosh... their inseparable. That's really cute in it's own special way." She thought with an obvious smile on her face.

@Puggie
(Still alive!)

Blue and Red

Eventually they did find each other and gave each other a quick hug. Then they returned to looking for the book, only this time, together. They didn't notice Leona's smile as they were too busy reading all the titles to the books. The small pile of books Blue carried slowly increased as Red placed another. "Alright, last one, Rare Fantastical Races and Where to Find Them, how's that sound?" "Okay, I'm already carrying three so four is good enough." With the books they found they left for a rather large table in the back and put them down. They then walked up to Leona quickly with joy in their eyes. "We found four books, Leona." "Yeah I pulled them off the shelves and you carried them. Anyway, let's go see them."

@Angelostar4

Puggie said:
(Still alive!)
Blue and Red

Eventually they did find each other and gave each other a quick hug. Then they returned to looking for the book, only this time, together. They didn't notice Leona's smile as they were too busy reading all the titles to the books. The small pile of books Blue carried slowly increased as Red placed another. "Alright, last one, Rare Fantastical Races and Where to Find Them, how's that sound?" "Okay, I'm already carrying three so four is good enough." With the books they found they left for a rather large table in the back and put them down. They then walked up to Leona quickly with joy in their eyes. "We found four books, Leona." "Yeah I pulled them off the shelves and you carried them. Anyway, let's go see them."

@Angelostar4
((Glad to hear it))

Leona heard them call her name, and to her surprised what she spot on the table is four different books laying on the table. She let out a whistle, and gave the girls both pats on the head. "Good work you two!" She says a very pleased and happy tone. Leona grabbed one of the book pertaining to species and the like. She tries to look for something that look like her... but it would seem that she couldn't find it in the book she grabbed. She closed the book, with a smile on her face. "Well, it ain't that one."

@Puggie

Name: Zafrina

Nickname: Zees

Sirname: alini

Race: Demonic Vampire

Eye color: Neon green

Skin color: Slight tan but still whitish

Hair color: Rainbow

Clothes: Black hoodie with white tanktop underneath, black skinny jeans, black combat boots

Jewerly: Rainbow amulet that shows my mood and Tattoo ring on ring finger, and a spinner ring with words engraved on other

Likes: Pizza, kind people, Angels, Black, Evil, Good, Cats,Books, and Zodiac signs

Dislikes: Bullies, bad music

Parents:Dead

Siblings:Lost

Personality: Has trust issues, a bad past, kind but can be very mean if needed or she dislikes you, Virgo, Bisexual and can make almost anyone smile. Has her nose in the books majority of the time.

Powers: Teleportation, alters moods and reverse gravity/flying

Friend:open

Aquatinces:open

Enimies:open

Romantic intrests:open

Magic: Any

Weapons: Fist, powers, and bow and arrow

Goals:N/A

Other: N/A

Well that's one thing we have in common no family and no friends" Ryan got up and put her hand out to him "ok enough sad talk I have spent 8 years on my life without crying and I don't need to start now" @VaskarTheHunter

Vaskar looked up to her and smiled. "Agreed." He took her hand as he got up and began to walk with her down the hall. "So why did you come here? I was invited by the head master." He paused as he recalled the situation. "He was impressed by my special ability. 'It's not everyday we find someone fast enough to cut a bullet in half with breaking a sweat', he'd told me. But I don't think he understands why I was given these."

Honeypeaches said:
Zafrina walks onto school campus looking at everyone then pulls her hoodie up and goes to the office
(Hello, you seem to be new, so I'll explain this site.)

(If you scroll up there will be some tabs, you put your character info in the last one "Character Sign Up" then you wait to be accepted.)

(On the upper right corner is the Alerts, you get one everytime someone replies, mentions or quotes you, and that is the basic, hope I helped.)

VaskarTheHunter said:
Vaskar looked up to her and smiled. "Agreed." He took her hand as he got up and began to walk with her down the hall. "So why did you come here? I was invited by the head master." He paused as he recalled the situation. "He was impressed by my special ability. 'It's not everyday we find someone fast enough to cut a bullet in half with breaking a sweat', he'd told me. But I don't think he understands why I was given these."
I came here cause I got kicked out of my old school for being a freak and an orphan so I thought coming here would be a better idea since there are others like me" we walked until we got to the girl side if the dorm and then I saw amaro looking at the names "what the heck is he doing here" it was somewhat loud enough for him to hear.

@VaskarTheHunter @Dante Verren

Vaskar nodded as she told her tail and then turned his attention to a boy starring at a name list on the wall. Was he really that desperate to learn her name. He laughed on the inside. No never really meant no with most guys he guessed. But he wasn't gonna go out of his way like that to learn her name. Like she said he had to earn it. And if that meant just being a friend. That was fine by him. "Your on the wrong side of the building."

Zafrina goes through a group of students and bumps into one accidently and mutters "sorry'' softly feeling bad for bumping into someone even though her stuff fell out of her arms. Her rainbow hair covers her face and the maddening blush rushes over her cheeks and tries to pick up her stuff.

Misery saw a girl who was acting strange... His sent his white furred wolf to go say hi and see if she could use some help. The masked and cloaked man watch as his wolf licked at the girls hand to get her attention.

@Honeypeaches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back