• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Bizzare Out-of-Character Chat!

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Is is being incredibly chill a skill that can be used in battle?
I guess it could be being cool in the face of danger, kind of like Jotaro, as long as it’s not too ‘I’m too cool to even care’

I guess it could be being cool in the face of danger, kind of like Jotaro, as long as it’s not too ‘I’m too cool to even care’
Yeahhhhhh nahhhhh
Its more like "I wonder what kind of food I should grab after this fight is over......Pizza? Mexican?.......That new Thai place just opened up"

So at least when we are fighting, you have an officer who can just say it's police business
*Bystanders wondering why a group of people are staring intently at eachother, bleeding at random intervals*
"iTs pOlicE bUsinEsS, mA'aM."

*Bystanders wondering why a group of people are staring intently at eachother, bleeding at random intervals*
"iTs pOlicE bUsinEsS, mA'aM."
Look show bystanders a badge and declare police business and they usually won't question whatever is going on

Just in case anyone was wondering if my Stand Stats are a tad OP
Consider that Kiss is supposed to be OP with an A in almost everything......when it really isn't

Just in case anyone was wondering if my Stand Stats are a tad OP
Consider that Kiss is supposed to be OP with an A in almost everything......when it really isn't
I certainly don’t see it as too OP, as long as it doesn’t just turn into a loop of ‘I portal away safely!’ then it looks great!

"Damn, the guy is all the way over there and none of our Stands can reach him through there...."

NONE OF OUR STANDS CAN REACH HIM
NONE OF OUR STANDS
STAAAAAAANDS

Added the Lore page! May edit it soon, but for now that's what I have.

"Damn, the guy is all the way over there and none of our Stands can reach him through there...."

NONE OF OUR STANDS CAN REACH HIM
NONE OF OUR STANDS
STAAAAAAANDS
User Name: Araki
Stand Ability: Forget - Araki forgets how his own universe works, so he can make you forget as well, idiot

Oh yeah! I should mention, anyone who didn't mention their Stand in their history is gonna be shot by the arrow.

I think Rox responded once when this was etting started, and hasn't been active since that post. Feywild hasn't even spoken in this chat yet, have they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back