• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻яєα¢н ωιтнιη (Closed)

As Ian @Epax and Luka @Miracle Corgi fought with the enemy, Locke remained alone, comforting his unconscious persona. He could not stop from crying. All the awful things he had said to Roma came rushing into his mind, filling him with guilt. Is she ever going to wake up? Is Roma dying?!

Suddenly, Locke recalled an event at the inn...

Ayane said:
Thea ran into the inn, her heart racing as she looked for Cereth. She spotted her, and said, "Cereth....I need....your help! Your healing abilities!"
..."Cereth @Devious Dilbert ! Her healing powers! She can save Roma! Where is she? Is team Gamma still at Whisville?"

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Jonah Sunore
"So the businesses running corporations here haven't abused the people of Balnor? You know they should be paying more, or at least sending aid, to the people of Balnor subjected to low income and grueling labor!" Jonah retorted, holding his blade and waiting for Ian's movements. He was fast, faster than Jonah, but he hadn't given up yet. "The murder isn't literal at all, but they profit off Balnor." He tightened his grip. "Just see, in the next few days, what aid is actually going to come to Balnor?" He continued, his teeth gritted, feeling his blood rush. There was no other choice, he had to fight. He studied Ian, his gaze piercing as he looked for an immediate opening. With a sudden movement, he dashed, just as Rauda had dived and hunted with her talons earlier, he moved with violent speed as he swung his sword low to meet the boy's legs. If he was a runner, he had to slow him down.

Luka Vandevelde

Luka got up from the dirt, feeling like a failure as she looked around for where the two ran off to. She picked up her rapier and studied the area, breathing heavily. She heard the young man's voice coming from an alley and darted down in, searching for Ian and Jonah.

[/QUOTE]
Ian dodged but in doing so he tripped back. "Try striking me again. If you can actually do it" Ian said cockily. He was putting himself in danger but he wanted to find a chance to counter attack

Jonah Sunore

Epax said:
Ian dodged but in doing so he tripped back. "Try striking me again. If you can actually do it" Ian said cockily. He was putting himself in danger but he wanted to find a chance to counter attack
"Is that so?" Jonah said, steadying himself. Every time, he had to approach and initiate the attack. It made him anxious, following the same attack pattern when he should be retreating. Alternatively, Jonah probably couldn't match the speed of the kid if he was to attack. Jonah stood still, knowing the kid was going to let him initiate the move once again. He replayed the evasion from his last strike, noticing that he reversed in order to dodge the attack. Jonah took in a deep breath, he had to put on a show too. He flexed his arms, holding tightly onto his blade as he stared Ian down. He had to look intimidating, strong, if he could get the kid nervous enough he could falter. He took slow steps forward this time, approaching Ian. "For your sake, I truly hope I miss." He said, his face straight. His blade slowly raising, as he took another step forward he put his weight onto the foot and then lurched forward in another quick charge. He was swinging for his right leg until he sidestepped past Ian, behind him, hoping he would've stepped back to dodge the initial dummy swing and went for a strike in the left calf muscle.

Luka Vandevelde

Luka kept running through the alleys until she heard faint but familiar voice:

RP Marshall] .."Cereth [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35928-devious-dilbert/ said:
@Devious Dilbert[/URL] ! Her healing powers! She can save Roma! Where is she? Is team Gamma still at Whisville?"
Her heart stopped, hearing what she thought she heard. She turned her head quickly, her sprint now faster as she tried to follow the faint sounds she heard through the alleys. She almost passed the connecting alleyway that brought her to the origin of the noise. She rushed towards Locke, her eyes widened to see Roma's condition. Her throat was dry, all she could say was "Locke..."

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Jonah Sunore
"Is that so?" Jonah said, steadying himself. Every time, he had to approach and initiate the attack. It made him anxious, following the same attack pattern when he should be retreating. Alternatively, Jonah probably couldn't match the speed of the kid if he was to attack. Jonah stood still, knowing the kid was going to let him initiate the move once again. He replayed the evasion from his last strike, noticing that he reversed in order to dodge the attack. Jonah took in a deep breath, he had to put on a show too. He flexed his arms, holding tightly onto his blade as he stared Ian down. He had to look intimidating, strong, if he could get the kid nervous enough he could falter. He took slow steps forward this time, approaching Ian. "For your sake, I truly hope I miss." He said, his face straight. His blade slowly raising, as he took another step forward he put his weight onto the foot and then lurched forward in another quick charge. He was swinging for his right leg until he sidestepped past Ian, behind him, hoping he would've stepped back to dodge the initial dummy swing and went for a strike in the left calf muscle.

Luka Vandevelde

Luka kept running through the alleys until she heard faint but familiar voice:

Her heart stopped, hearing what she thought she heard. She turned her head quickly, her sprint now faster as she tried to follow the faint sounds she heard through the alleys. She almost passed the connecting alleyway that brought her to the origin of the noise. She rushed towards Locke, her eyes widened to see Roma's condition. Her throat was dry, all she could say was "Locke..."

[/QUOTE]
Ian dodged the swing and put his sword back around his waist. "You seem reluctant to fight. Is something bothering you. I'm not trying to be cocky. Really is something bothering you?" Ian was concerned for him thinking that he was bothered about...something. "lets just call this whole thing off. Its useless now."

Jonah Sunore

Epax said:
Ian dodged the swing and put his sword back around his waist. "You seem reluctant to fight. Is something bothering you. I'm not trying to be cocky. Really is something bothering you?" Ian was concerned for him thinking that he was bothered about...something. "lets just call this whole thing off. Its useless now."
He kept his sword drawn, staring at Ian. This would be his chance, he looked up, noticing Rauda had already begun her flight to retreat back to the others within the New Troops. He blinked, their ocular link still connected, seeing the open skies before her now. He took a deep breath. "I don't appreciate violence when it can be avoided." He said, speaking genuinely. He was going to stay here, and share an ocular link with Rauda to report back to the others if the Defenders were to take him in, either by hostage or not. "I don't easily let my guard down, but I agree, I'd rather not fight." He kept his sword drawn, but smiled. Now it was a matter of killing time. "Why would you try to take mercy on someone who did this to, I believe you said this was your home village, a place important to you?" He asked, and then his eyes widened, "Did you agree with me?" His smiled widened, hoping he did make his point. "Don't you want to see Balnor grow? You can help bring change to Arcandia."

Luka Vandevelde

@Devious Dilbert[/URL] healing abilities! Roma cannot die! I couldn't live without her!"
Locke hugged his persona's motionless body in his arms.
Luka felt her eyes sting as slowly sheathed her blade, her hands shaking. "K-keep her as still as you can." She said softly, somehow able to choke out the words. Her joints were stiff, she didn't want to smother him during this time, so she kept her distance. Her eyes fixed on the persona, her own hummingbird now emerging from a pants pocket to look in disbelief at the other familiar. "Cereth will be here soon, just hold on a little bit more." She mumbled, looking down.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Jonah Sunore
He kept his sword drawn, staring at Ian. This would be his chance, he looked up, noticing Rauda had already begun her flight to retreat back to the others within the New Troops. He blinked, their ocular link still connected, seeing the open skies before her now. He took a deep breath. "I don't appreciate violence when it can be avoided." He said, speaking genuinely. He was going to stay here, and share an ocular link with Rauda to report back to the others if the Defenders were to take him in, either by hostage or not. "I don't easily let my guard down, but I agree, I'd rather not fight." He kept his sword drawn, but smiled. Now it was a matter of killing time. "Why would you try to take mercy on someone who did this to, I believe you said this was your home village, a place important to you?" He asked, and then his eyes widened, "Did you agree with me?" His smiled widened, hoping he did make his point. "Don't you want to see Balnor grow? You can help bring change to Arcandia."

Luka Vandevelde

Luka felt her eyes sting as slowly sheathed her blade, her hands shaking. "K-keep her as still as you can." She said softly, somehow able to choke out the words. Her joints were stiff, she didn't want to smother him during this time, so she kept her distance. Her eyes fixed on the persona, her own hummingbird now emerging from a pants pocket to look in disbelief at the other familiar. "Cereth will be here soon, just hold on a little bit more." She mumbled, looking down.

[/QUOTE]
I do want to see Balnor grow and I don't want any trouble. But no. When a persona dies it stays dead. You pieces of shit take dead personas from other people. Well you are going to take me as a hostage so I guess ill RUN! Ian took some mud threw it in Jonah's eyes and ran out of Balnor and into the fields as fast as he could. 'What the hell am I doing. I'm just gonna get caught. No I'm not. Unless they have a modifier for speed on their skyship they shouldn't catch up.'

Amos just gave a confused look to everyone at the current conversation before shaking his head, he could catch up when they get to Balanor. His head whipped around to look around to look at Thea "Right you are as fast as possible then". As he blinked back into the cockpit of the Skyship he saw a girl being slowly pushed backwards by two unsavoury looking men. She then bumped into another one of the men behind her. Deciding that this was trouble he grabbed his rifle and blinked back down to the still open loading ramp shouting "We'll be of in one second", put the stand down and took aim at the man behind her. As soon as the man began to draw a gun there was a boom as Amos's rifle fired and reduced the man's head to a paste.

At the same time he chicked another rope down and shouted "Quickly grab the rope we need to leave".

@Comet

- Yvon

He shuddered a small amount as the Black Widow had crawled up him. '"Not exactly... But such a venomous insect can still be nerve-wracking whenever on you." He says, letting it do its thing. "That fight was between my sister and I. We hate each other."

@akumashioni (i just realized nathan from deathklok)

Scaver said:
Amos just gave a confused look to everyone at the current conversation before shaking his head, he could catch up when they get to Balanor. His head whipped around to look around to look at Thea "Right you are as fast as possible then". As he blinked back into the cockpit of the Skyship he saw a girl being slowly pushed backwards by two unsavoury looking men. She then bumped into another one of the men behind her. Deciding that this was trouble he grabbed his rifle and blinked back down to the still open loading ramp shouting "We'll be of in one second", put the stand down and took aim at the man behind her. As soon as the man began to draw a gun there was a boom as Amos's rifle fired and reduced the man's head to a paste.
At the same time he chicked another rope down and shouted "Quickly grab the rope we need to leave".

@Comet
Zuri looked up and grabbed the rope, her Hippogriff spreading his wings as he took flight above Zuri, not leaving her. When she was pulled up, she looked at the person who saved her, "Thank you..." She breathed, giving the person a big hug. "You saved me.. Thank you so much.." Her Hippogriff did the same thing when he landed beside the two, but rubbed his head against the side of him briefly before standing back up and ruffling his head feathers.

Jonah Sunore

Jonah fell back, his eyes sight blinded by mud. He concentrated, maintaining the ocular link between he and Rauda as his persona flew further away from the city of balnor. He slowly stood up, focusing on his breathing to increase the two's mentalk link and keep it in place. His eyes Radua's bright orange, wiped the mud from his face. Disgusting, it must be in his hair and on his clothes for sure now. He straightened up but knelt to the ground now, tracing the word "Hostage" into the mud and sharing it with Rauda, hoping she would understand his plan. He stood up and kicked the word out of the mud, if he was goin to go through with it and attempt to be taken in, he had to make it look believable. He still had some explosives and firepower on him to burning buildings, and he approached some structures that were still standing. He lit more structures on fire now, trying to appear as if he still was terrorizing the city. With mud on him now and minor scratches from various fights earlier, he looked his worst, which was effective since he usually appeared amiable. While attempting to still appear malicious and hopefully catch the attention of whoever the defenders that still remained in the city, he also did his best to stay on alert. It was very possible that they wouldn't want him as a hostage, but rather just take his life. He had sheathed his blade, but kept his stance ready and attentive.

Edgar smirked, he knew his persona was creepy, he liked it that way..

She-lob bandaged up the wound which immediately stopped hurting and bleeding.

"So? Where's your team? I wanna join! You could use someone me!" He jammed a thumb at himself, showing that you really needed him.

(Dethklok rules) @arialc

Thea saw the girl, and smiled. "Hi!" Julia also gave a smile as Reinhardt greeted the girl too. "How's it going?" Thea asked as looked over at Amos sternly to start the engine towards Balnor. "We need to pick up some people up from Balnor, then we're heading to Florence to HQ..." Thea nods at the girl, and asked, "Who are you?" Reinhardt walked towards the hippogriff in peace. Thea leaned her head against Gyo, assuming that this counted as off mission. Ah, she's not making their relationship even easier, is she?

@Comet @Shiro kurogane @RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @arialc @akumashioni @Miracle Corgi @Devious Dilbert @Epax

Zuri let go of the person who saved her and looked at the girl who spoke to her. "I'm Zuri. This is Luka, my Hippogriff." She reached a hand out to shake the other girls hand as Luka sniffed the other Persona, moving closer to Zuri.

Ayane said:
Thea saw the girl, and smiled. "Hi!" Julia also gave a smile as Reinhardt greeted the girl too. "How's it going?" Thea asked as looked over at Amos sternly to start the engine towards Balnor. "We need to pick up some people up from Balnor, then we're heading to Florence to HQ..." Thea nods at the girl, and asked, "Who are you?" Reinhardt walked towards the hippogriff in peace. Thea leaned her head against Gyo, assuming that this counted as off mission. Ah, she's not making their relationship even easier, is she?
@Comet @Shiro kurogane @RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @arialc @akumashioni @Miracle Corgi @Devious Dilbert @Epax
Comet said:
Zuri let go of the person who saved her and looked at the girl who spoke to her. "I'm Zuri. This is Luka, my Hippogriff." She reached a hand out to shake the other girls hand as Luka sniffed the other Persona, moving closer to Zuri.
Yagyo Suo & Ori

"... wow, we don't even have to look of people do we? they literally fall into our laps now." Gyo commented, more people joining the defenders were coming out of the wood work faster than the troops were probably recruiting newbies. He left Thea's side to go see why his sister was talking to Ori and Kori away from the group.

Ori saw Gyo approach and let Rei know.

"whatt are you doing over here, sis?" Gyo asked not really expecting an answer.

Rei Kiro & Kori

Rei looked up at Gyo. "we were useless to help Thea back there." She stated as if that would explain everything to her brother.

"Rei your not useless. Ghoul just got the jump on you, thats it." Kori said still trying to cheer his master up. "by the way Gyo, who is the new girl with the hippogriff?" The over-sized wolf persona asked. Kori had only just now taken notice of them.

(i can't remember who is all with Gyo, Rei, Thea and Zuri. ;- ;)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
Yagyo Suo & Ori
"... wow, we don't even have to look of people do we? they literally fall into our laps now." Gyo commented, more people joining the defenders were coming out of the wood work faster than the troops were probably recruiting newbies. He left Thea's side to go see why his sister was talking to Ori and Kori away from the group.

Ori saw Gyo approach and let Rei know.

"whatt are you doing over here, sis?" Gyo asked not really expecting an answer.

Rei Kiro & Kori

Rei looked up at Gyo. "we were useless to help Thea back there." She stated as if that would explain everything to her brother.

"Rei your not useless. Ghoul just got the jump on you, thats it." Kori said still trying to cheer his master up. "by the way Gyo, who is the new girl with the hippogriff?" The over-sized wolf persona asked. Kori had only just now taken notice of them.

(i can't remember who is all with Gyo, Rei, Thea and Zuri. ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
( Don't worry. Amos, Cereth, Caleb (?), and Julia )

- Yvon

He pats the spider with one finger, saying "Thanks". Yvon gets back up, stretching out. "Hm.. Dammit, I dunno. But you would totally be useful." Yvon says, smiling.

@akumashioni (totally)

"Thanks!" He takes a low sweeping bow, holding his hand out for she-lob to climb up his shoulder and then offering the hand to shake Yvon's.

"This is perfect!" He thought to himself, "A powerful warrior like this will surely have pull in his group, I'm gauranteed entry!"

@Anyone else

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuri looked over at the persona who mentioned a Hippogriff. She looked down at the wolf. "My name is Zuri and that's Luka."

- Yvon

Yvon takes his hand, shaking it some. "Really though, I lost my group and I'm gonna have to make my way home. Wonderful, right?" He asks, sarcastically. He sighs, stretching. "I really don't wanna summon my Cherufe again." He whines, making his way out of the town.

@akumashioni

Edgar followed, wondering why his team was elsewhere, wasn't that the reason for a team?

"He must be the black sheep." She-lob clicked, "We don't know that, he probably just wanted to duel it out with his sister alone." Edgar replied.

"Hey, so.. Where are we headed? I'm kinda new to this area." @arialc

- Yvon

"North, mostly. Then curve a little to the east about mid way, we should find our way to florence where my group resides." He says. "Im lost myself."

@akumashioni

"Florence?" He knew of the place but not really how to get there. "Don't you have a way to contact your leader or something?"

There had to be a better way than just walking to Florence and hoping they were there. @arialc

@Ayane (DX what do?)

akumashioni said:
"Florence?" He knew of the place but not really how to get there. "Don't you have a way to contact your leader or something?"
There had to be a better way than just walking to Florence and hoping they were there. @arialc

@Ayane (DX what do?)
( uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah lets just meet in Florence )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back