• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻яєα¢н ωιтнιη (Closed)

- Yvon

"None that I could think of." Yvon says, shrugging. "More likely than not they'll be there. Besides, if we can find some transport we won't be walking, now would we?" He asks. He was thinking, wondering what he could do. He shouldn't be wasting time.

Edgar thought deeply for a moment, drawing total blanks. "Whatever, let's just get a move on.." He begrudgingly picked up his pace, he really loathed the idea of walking. How boring.

"So? How the arm? By the way, what's your persona?" @arialc

Comet said:
Zuri looked over at the persona who mentioned a Hippogriff. She looked down at the wolf. "My name is Zuri and that's Luka."
Ayane said:
Thea looked over at Rei's concerned expression, and sighed. Well, it was my fault. Jumping into the fight and hope to win against Ghoul. I deserved what I got to be honest. Julia walked over to the new girl, and said, "I'm just as confused as you are. It must be an interesting group." Reinhardt walked around the enclosed place, a bit antsy but managed. He eventually ended up resting his body next to Thea, keeping a watchful eye at Julia and the other personas. Thea simply reacted with a soft pat on the head to Reinhardt and looked down at the floor. She then said to Amos, "Instead of Balnor, we should head towards Florence and rendezvous there at the inn, aka our HQ. I'll be drinking, that's for sure."
@Shiro kurogane @Comet @Devious Dilbert @akumashioni @Epax @MuffinRPs @RP Marshall @Miracle Corgi
Rei Kiro & Kori

"wait how'd you hear me from over here?" Kori directly questioned Zuri now that he'd been heard.

Rei rolled her eyes at her persona. She know Kori had the habit of talking too loud. It was why Rei was always shushing her companion. Not to be rude, but to remind her persona to lower his voice.

Yagyo Suo & Ori

"... yeah, i know." Cyo replied to Rei's earlier comment. He then rejoined Thea and the others. He caught Thea's statement of drinking. "thats a bad idea... but screw it." Was Gyo's reply. he himself planned on drinking too and it gave his another reason to stick close to Thea. The episode with Ghoul earlier seemed to make him more protective of her.

Ori sighed, "im tired... night." She said before instantly falling asleep. Ori's ability to sleep on demand was an acquired skill.

@Devious Dilbert @akumashioni @Epax @MuffinRPs @RP Marshall @Miracle Corgi

- Yvon

Yvon shrugs at his whatever, despite Edgar clearly being annoyed. "I'll show ya the persona when we're outta here. We could ride him, but you might burn your ass off." He says, laughing some to himself.

He gulped, not really taking it as a joke. "Yea I noticed, quite the wildfire you caused back there." Edgar hated flames, they burned webs, created light, smoke, and she-lob was fairly sensitive to heat..

"On second thought? nevermind.."

@arialc

Last edited by a moderator:
Amos closed the ramp behind him before blinking to the top of the internal ladder, just before he blinked up to the control room he stuck his head back down and looked between everyone before settling on Thea as she seemed to be in charge "So where are we going then and also how urgently do you need to get there?"

@Ayane

Ian saw a sky ship heading away from Balnor. Ian gasped 'They'll leave without me!' He thought Ian climbed a mountain and jumped off it. Catching one of the metal beams. He went on to the ship, ran to the deck and said "I'M A MEMBER TOO!"

Epax said:
Ian saw a sky ship heading away from Balnor. Ian gasped 'They'll leave without me!' He thought Ian climbed a mountain and jumped off it. Catching one of the metal beams. He went on to the ship, ran to the deck and said "I'M A MEMBER TOO!"
(....What)

Zuri smiled and replied sheepishly, "you were kinda loud when you asked.." She said, running a hand through her hair then looking at everyone. "Are you guys like, some kind of group??" She asks.

- Yvon

Indeed." Yvon says once edgar points it out. "However, most of that was Lois's doing... I guess I fueled it a little bit." He says, sighing. "Not like I could control that."

Scaver said:
Amos closed the ramp behind him before blinking to the top of the internal ladder, just before he blinked up to the control room he stuck his head back down and looked between everyone before settling on Thea as she seemed to be in charge "So where are we going then and also how urgently do you need to get there?"
@Ayane
"Florence near Anderson Street. Only if we can teleport there." Thea mumbles to him as she gave him a smile. "That would impress me. Thea then nodded to Zuri. "Yes, actually---the defenders of Arcandia. Ah, long story short, we're defeating the bad guys." She gave her a small thumbs up, some parts of her body still hurting as she winced. "Well, not yet. I'm Thea. You can say the one in charge. The flawed leader." Thea rested her head on Gyo's shoulder again, and smiled at Ori sleeping. "I have no idea how Ori does that."

@Shiro kurogane @Comet @Devious Dilbert @akumashioni

Epax said:
(You said instead of going to Balnor you'd go to the inn back at Florence)
(But what you wrote is the reason I said 'what' maybe take a taxi to Florence, or meet up with Locke, Yvon and Edgar? )

Ayane said:
"Florence near Anderson Street. Only if we can teleport there." Thea mumbles to him as she gave him a smile. "That would impress me. Thea then nodded to Zuri. "Yes, actually---the defenders of Arcandia. Ah, long story short, we're defeating the bad guys." She gave her a small thumbs up, some parts of her body still hurting as she winced. "Well, not yet. I'm Thea. You can say the one in charge. The flawed leader." Thea rested her head on Gyo's shoulder again, and smiled at Ori sleeping. "I have no idea how Ori does that."
Yagyo Suo & Ori

Gyo turned his head so he could kiss Thea's head that she laid on his shoulder. "i wish i knew how Ori did that too. and you need to stop moving so much. your still hurting aren't you." He stated rather then asked. Gyo wrapped an arm carefully around Thea. he lowered his voice so only Thea would hear him. "don't worry me like that again. i could have lost you."

Ori started to snore lightly.

Rei Kiro & Kori

"i was?... again?" Kori asked, looking to Rei, who nodded.

Rei got bored of sitting around and stood up and just aimlessly walked around the ship.. place thing. She didn't really pay any attention to what the rope that had pulled them on, was attached to.

@Comet @Devious Dilbert @akumashioni

Ayane said:
Cereth Pavette

Cereth couldn't help spying on the two lovebirds every now and then.

Adorable!

She whispered to Liafort, "Aren't they just adorable? Ah~ Young love."

"I think it's rather cheesy and awkward." He whispered back.

"Eh... Well... They're young. Let them be cheesy and awkward."

"They kind of remind me of you and-"

"Okay!" Cereth stretched her arms out and yawned.

"I can't wait to get back to Florence. I'm so tired. I hope the guys in Balnor didn't have to go through too much. I wonder what awaits us..."

"Who are you talking to?"

"How rude! I'm talking to you!"

RP Marshall]Locke hand taken off his coat and carefully placed Roma's wounded head on top of it. Gamma Team and Cereth [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35928-devious-dilbert/ said:
@Devious Dilbert[/URL] was nowhere to be found.
"Where are they?" Locke asked Luka @Miracle Corgi in desperation. "Roma needs help! I don't think we can move her... I don't know what to do!"

Luka Vandevelde

Luka was at a loss for words, she had calmed down now, but the stillness put her far from ease. She hadn't noticed her hummingbird had flown off and had now recently returned, holding a torn piece of cloth once meant to be used as a bandage. Luka pulled her persona lightly into her hands, raising the still bird up and kissed him lightly on the head. "It was good of you to look, but we would need more if we needed bandages." She whispered, kneeling down (i think this is on the floor) beside Roma and Locke now. She looked up at the sky, and tensed up. Did they think we died? Were they not going to come look for us? After seeing the burnt remains of Balnor in the distance, they just turned back around? Luka was becoming unsettled. Her shoulders and arms were shaking, but she didn't know if it was for fear of being left alone in Balnor again, or anger that the teams were nowhere to be seen. She kept her face up, not wanting to show any sign of stress to Locke.

Her hummingbird sharply pecked her hand, still holding the bandage. Luka looked down finally, and realized what her persona was trying to communicate. "Locke, I'll be back soon, I'll- I'll get the best I can find." She said, getting up in a hurry.

She ran throuh the burnt city, keeping her head down as she passed charred remains of buildings and homes. She still recognized the corners, and found one of the only buildings that still had some people running in and out of. It was a medicine shop.

She walked in, noticing the burnt marks on the poor wooden exterior as she did. She could see the pools of water on the floor and moisture in the wood, they tried to save this building as best they could. Injured people were scattered inside, trying to nurse their burns with ointments and begging for professional attention. Find a first aid book, she read through as fast as she could, a section regarding trauma and head injuries. There wasn't much you could do, at all. She picked up what she thought could be useful, for any injuries she had or Locke, and quickly ran out of the shop. She took along the first aid book as well, but didn't leave any money behind for any of it. With most attendants distracted, and having no money on her, she had to.

She returned to Locke, huffing lightly. "The clinic didn't burn." She mumbled, and spread out everything she had brought down on the ground. "We can use your coat and pull it taut between the two of us, and use it like a stretcher if we need to move. The most important thing is keeping her still, how is she breathing?" Luka said all of this, flipping through the shabby binding of the first aid booklet. "Was there bleeding from the impact?" She asked, finally having found the page and read from it. She paused and then looked at Locke himself. "Are you hurt at all yourself?" She asked, and then her eyes widened. What if there were no survivors from Gamma? That's why there was no sign of them. Her eyes stung, but her face remained still.

Jonah Sunore (Literally just shameless Jonah fluff you can skip this its ok, just know hes leaving Balnor rn)

He didn't know how he ended up in situations like these, but he had a tendency to. Earlier today, he was setting the town on fire and devastating the town, but now here he was. He had a hood pulled over his face now, hiding it, but he was climbing through a collapsed building from earlier today. Hearing an old man desperately cry for help swayed him into doing so. The elder's feeble body caught by a fallen weak pillar, luckily for the senior, it was a light beam and it was only his right leg pinned, rather than his entire body. Jonah took a breath, and lifted the beam just enough for the elder to crawl out. Just across the street, a badly burnt woman noticed and asked Jonah for his help suddenly. He couldn't say no, and was suddenly carrying the woman's husband to the nearest doctor. As he left there, he was obliged to bring drinking water to an elderly family, then pull the corpse of a dead son from a fallen house, carry wounded to the doctor again, bring ointment to elderly, the tasks kept coming.

"What are you doing?" Rauda called, suddenly landing down on the ground in front of Jonah. "I was just leaving!" He replied, feigning energy and a smile, obviously lying to his persona as he pulled off his hood. "I can tell when you lie, Jonah. You also maintained the ocular link, I could see everything you were doing. You had to stop and rest yourself." She said blankly, tilting her head as she quickly flew to meet his shoulder. He put his hand up to brush at her feathers. "I will for you." He replied, sighing as they finally closed their ocular link. If he was to be captured now, it would be a real hostage situation. "Lets get out of the city for tonight." He said then, beginning to walk out of the town and into the surrounding land. "You stink." Rauda said, joking with him despite her monotonic tone.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Luka Vandevelde
Luka was at a loss for words, she had calmed down now, but the stillness put her far from ease. She hadn't noticed her hummingbird had flown off and had now recently returned, holding a torn piece of cloth once meant to be used as a bandage. Luka pulled her persona lightly into her hands, raising the still bird up and kissed him lightly on the head. "It was good of you to look, but we would need more if we needed bandages." She whispered, kneeling down (i think this is on the floor) beside Roma and Locke now. She looked up at the sky, and tensed up. Did they think we died? Were they not going to come look for us? After seeing the burnt remains of Balnor in the distance, they just turned back around? Luka was becoming unsettled. Her shoulders and arms were shaking, but she didn't know if it was for fear of being left alone in Balnor again, or anger that the teams were nowhere to be seen. She kept her face up, not wanting to show any sign of stress to Locke.

Her hummingbird sharply pecked her hand, still holding the bandage. Luka looked down finally, and realized what her persona was trying to communicate. "Locke, I'll be back soon, I'll- I'll get the best I can find." She said, getting up in a hurry.

She ran throuh the burnt city, keeping her head down as she passed charred remains of buildings and homes. She still recognized the corners, and found one of the only buildings that still had some people running in and out of. It was a medicine shop.

She walked in, noticing the burnt marks on the poor wooden exterior as she did. She could see the pools of water on the floor and moisture in the wood, they tried to save this building as best they could. Injured people were scattered inside, trying to nurse their burns with ointments and begging for professional attention. Find a first aid book, she read through as fast as she could, a section regarding trauma and head injuries. There wasn't much you could do, at all. She picked up what she thought could be useful, for any injuries she had or Locke, and quickly ran out of the shop. She took along the first aid book as well, but didn't leave any money behind for any of it. With most attendants distracted, and having no money on her, she had to.

She returned to Locke, huffing lightly. "The clinic didn't burn." She mumbled, and spread out everything she had brought down on the ground. "We can use your coat and pull it taut between the two of us, and use it like a stretcher if we need to move. The most important thing is keeping her still, how is she breathing?" Luka said all of this, flipping through the shabby binding of the first aid booklet. "Was there bleeding from the impact?" She asked, finally having found the page and read from it. She paused and then looked at Locke himself. "Are you hurt at all yourself?" She asked, and then her eyes widened. What if there were no survivors from Gamma? That's why there was no sign of them. Her eyes stung, but her face remained still.

[/QUOTE]
When Luka came back from scavenging for medicine, Locke immediately checked Roma's vital signs.

"S- she seems to be breathing normally. Her heads not bleeding. And- I'm- fine, I think... L- Luka? There was this man speaking with the civilians of Belnor..."

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]"To the rest of old Arcandia, this town was only a cheap resource!" He began, yelling over the chaos as best he could. "They didn't see you as people! They never tried to help you! This is why we're going to burn their economic crutch up! We will force them to notice you, to finally look at the town of Balnor and no longer ignore it!" He was yelling at the lop of his lungs. "And we'll change Arcandia, for the better!"

[/QUOTE]
"...Do you think he's right?! This town... will never be rebuilt. So many died! We're suppose to be the Defenders of Arcandia! We didn't save them! Are we no better than The Troops of New Arcandia?"

Locke began helping Luka with the coat stretcher as he questioned the team's motives.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""RP Marshall" data-cite=""RP Marshall" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="219696" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When Luka came back from scavenging for medicine, Locke immediately checked Roma's vital signs.<p>

"S- she seems to be breathing normally. Her heads not bleeding. And- I'm- fine, I think... L- Luka? There was this man speaking with the civilians of Belnor..."</p>

<p>

"...Do you think he's right?! This town... will never be rebuilt. So many died! We're suppose to be the Defenders of Arcandia! We didn't save them! Are we no better than The Troops of New Arcandia?"</p>

<p>

Locke began helping Luka with the coat stretcher as he questioned the team's motives.</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

<strong><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#0000ff;">Luka Vandevelde</span></span></span></strong></p>

<p>

Luka paused, beginning to lightly pull the coat under the persona's body gently. Thoughts and emtions swirled in her head. She didn't want to admit it, but the words had a degree of truth. She was shaking still, unsure of how to feel at the moment. "I..." She was lost in her thoughts. "I think we can talk more about it when we get to Florence, with two hot cups of c-chamomile and honey." She said, and it was the only thing she was sure of at this moment. The minute she could, she was going to curl up somewhere cozy and go back to breathing normally. She missed the days she worked odd jobs, especially at this moment, she missed the days she worked at a Poltragow bakery, the feel of the hot oven early in the morning and the smell of freshly baked bread.</p>

<p>

That was it, she knew who could help them out of Balnor. "Locke! We might be able to get back to HQ!" She said, using her old jovial tone now. "I worked for him, he was a mechanic. Because of the heat of the shop he had to build it out of scrap metal and stone- it's one of the only places here that isn't made of wood or trash! He was close to finishing his own airship about a year ago- maybe, maybe he's still here." She began, smiling but now warm tears were coming out of her eyes. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm crying." She smiled weakly, laughing at herself. "We'll walk to where his shop was, let's lift on three and go, ok?" She said, smiling. "It'll be just straight ahead three blocks and a right, ready?"</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ayane" data-cite="Ayane" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="219696" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thea did move a lot. "It's pretty obvious, huh? I'm fine now. Way better. I can handle that. I just can't handle not having Sana." She moved in closer to Gyo as he wrapped his arm around her. At times like this, she wished everyone wasn't looking at them. Aha...but Gyo made her feel better about losing Sana. Thea shook her head when Gyo whispered to her. "I can take care of myself, Gyo. I just got reckless...again." And the consequences was worth it? Ah, Thea. Julia walked over to Cereth and said, "It was Cereth...right?" She said in a much more gentler Ghoul voice. Creepy.<p>

Speaking of Ghoul, he and Golith was walking in the fae forest near Linewell. The fae mostly stayed away from the two. Well, mostly Golith's presense. "How are we going to destroy Linewell is the fae are here? They are powerful in groups."</p>

<p>

"<span style="color:#b30000;">We kill them all</span>." Golith stated, rather than suggested.</p>

<p>

"I have an idea. We will use them to attack Linewell for destroying the forest. They were be enraged. Killing isn't always the answer."</p>

<p>

Ghoul then calls Lois, "Are you in Linewell yet? And have you seen the birdman or Lance?"</p>

<p>

"<span style="color:#b30000;">Eh, yes it is</span>."</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25837-shiro-kurogane/" data-mentionid="25837">@Shiro kurogane</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34298-scaver/" data-mentionid="34298">@Scaver</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35928-devious-dilbert/" data-mentionid="35928">@Devious Dilbert</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33170-akumashioni/" data-mentionid="33170">@akumashioni</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35871-miracle-corgi/" data-mentionid="35871">@Miracle Corgi</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26953-arialc/" data-mentionid="26953">@arialc</a></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#006600;"><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Yagyo Suo & Ori</span></em></strong></span></p>

<p>

"i know you can handle yourself. still won't stop me from worrying. no one wants to see the one they <span style="text-decoration:line-through;">love</span> like get hurt." Gyo sighed, resting his chin lightly on Thea's head. His arm that was around Thea pulled her closer careful to not accidentally hurt her. "and we'll get Sana back." He said more in a way like he was vowing to do it somehow. </p>

<p>

Ori's light snoring slowly, but steadily got louder over time. Right now it light snoring.</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#b30059;"><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Rei Kiro & Kori</span></em></strong></span></p>

<p>

Rei finally stopped walking around and laid down next to Ori. She had Kori lay on the other side of her. So that Rei was now samwiched between two warm fur-covered personas.</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34298-scaver/" data-mentionid="34298">@Scaver</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35928-devious-dilbert/" data-mentionid="35928">@Devious Dilbert</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33170-akumashioni/" data-mentionid="33170">@akumashioni</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35871-miracle-corgi/" data-mentionid="35871">@Miracle Corgi</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26953-arialc/" data-mentionid="26953">@arialc</a></p>

@Devious Dilbert[/URL] was not here to heal Roma. Thea @Ayane had convince the boy and his persona to join the Defenders of Arcandia! They were to blame!

...No. The boy could not accuse the others for that, even though he wanted to. It was his damn fault. If Roma died, it would be on his hands.

"Alright Luka. Let's go find your friend... 1, 2, 3, go!" Locke mournfully said, as they lifted the stretcher holding the raccoon.

"It's okay if you cry, I'm crying too."

The tears dripped from his eyes with each step they too through the streets of Balnor. Every time the stretcher wobbled while they walked on the uneven surface, Locke feared for the persona's safety.

"Please, Roma! Hang in there!"

@Devious Dilbert[/URL] was not here to heal Roma. Thea @Ayane had convince the boy and his persona to join the Defenders of Arcandia! They were to blame!
...No. The boy could not accuse the others for that, even though he wanted to. It was his damn fault. If Roma died, it would be on his hands.

"Alright Luka. Let's go find your friend... 1, 2, 3, go!" Locke mournfully said, as they lifted the stretcher holding the raccoon.

"It's okay if you cry, I'm crying too."

The tears dripped from his eyes with each step they too through the streets of Balnor. Every time the stretcher wobbled while they walked on the uneven surface, Locke feared for the persona's safety.

"Please, Roma! Hang in there!"
Luka Vandevelde

The hummingbird attempted to help as well, having hovered beneath the coat to support the wounded persona's neck in the trek across town. As they delved further into the city center, the buildings burns grew more and more intense until they came to what almost looked like a rusted work shed. "Here!" She said, smiling now and looking to the side. A manual garage door was pulled up and revealed a dingy looking airship. An older man was helping a burn victim into the humble cabin. "I only have space for a couple more, we're heading to a hospital in Flore..." The man popped his head from the cabin and stared at Luka. "You picked a bad time to come back for a visit. Put your friend in the cabin, I don't feel like talking right now. We leave as soon as we can." The man said suddenly, his face wrinkled and wiry hair pulled into a bandanna. "His name is Ulysses, you would've liked him." She said, and then began to move towards the airship to put Roma in and climb in herself. She rose her voice slightly one inside to talk to the old man.

"There's one or two others still in Balnor we need. I'll keep watch for them, you lower the rope when I see them, ok?" Luka said, once settled in she stepped out of the cabin and around the outer rails to position herself for watch. (@arialc and @akumashioni we'll swing by and lower a rope, you can get in or burn the rope and not and itll be cool, just want to make sure you know theres this)

(Sorry im rushing but we wanted to be at HQ sorta soon ish i thought )

"Ok, Florence it is. I hope you have as strong stomach or your going to regret rushing. Also I recommend everyone sits down" Amos said as he pulled his head back through the hatch. He quickly blinked to the control room to gain a bit more altitude and get away from the city. Before blinking backwards into a room at the center of the ship, just on top of the reactor is a circle with two handles on each side and a series of evenly spaced pylons around.

Once Amos had stepped into the circle and grabbed the handles he could feel the ship and everyone inside so he just pictured the airship flying above Florence and then used his power to make it true. This was followed with a gut wrenching feeling for all who are teleported that feels like a cross between being sucked through a plughole while falling off a cliff.

There was a thunderous sound as the airship arrived in the sky above Florence, and Amos immediately collapsed into the circle "Wow, that was a lot more energy than normal" he muttered as he pulled himself up and shambled in a very dazed pattern bag to the cockpit and used the joystick to slowly pilot the skyship down to Anderson street. He also pulled out a notebook and noted down that more people requires a greater energy.

@Ayane @Shiro kurogane @Comet @Devious Dilbert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back