• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻яєα¢н ωιтнιη (Closed)

Zuri finished her drink, getting up and clapping her hands together lightly. "Come on Luka." She said cheerfully as she led the Hippogriff away from the bistro, the creature trotting at her side. "What should we do now Luka?" She asked the creature and he gave a little noise, not exactly giving words. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "I need words Luka. But that doesn't matter I guess. Let's just.. Find something to do and not worry about anything else."

Conor spoke up for the first time, "I'll go stealth. I can't die today," He had Caleb to think about now. When this was a over he was planning on being honorably discharged and moving into a house on a farm. He wanted to raise a few kids and he wanted to do that with him.

"He doesn't want to die because he's in loooooove," Snow mocked.

"Quieten now girl," He said, blushing.

MuffinRPs said:
Conor spoke up for the first time, "I'll go stealth. I can't die today," He had Caleb to think about now. When this was a over he was planning on being honorably discharged and moving into a house on a farm. He wanted to raise a few kids and he wanted to do that with him.
"He doesn't want to die because he's in loooooove," Snow mocked.

"Quieten now girl," He said, blushing.
"okay the stealth team is Conor and Locke."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
Yagyo "Gyo" Suo & Ori
Gyo was quiet for a minute after Thea spoke. Eventually He sighed and looked at her. "you would have been better off letting me think my feelings for you were one-sided." He knew her reasons for telling him this. But if she'd just not told him of her feelings, then he would have been satisfied with just being around to protect her.

"Thea..." Unlike Thea, he couldn't give voice to his feelings for her. So he moved closer to her and pressed his lips to Thea's. "...i have feelings for you too. and knowing you feel the same... it definitely does anything, but make me want to not think about it." Gyo said after pulling away. "but i can say that for missions. i won't do anything. but when we have small moments of peace... thats another story." He smiled childishly at her.

Ori looked at Sana and walked over. Ori herself could roughly guess what Sana was thinking. "Gyo is stubborn... i actually afraid Thea may have just unknowingly challenged Gyo to prove his feelings to her."

[/QUOTE]

Thea~

08140fddff.jpg

Thea was a bit surprised by his response and sighed. "Maybe it was better off not telling you. I-I just didn't think you felt the same way honestly." She watched him move closer to her and she felt as if her heart was pounding against her chest. Thea anticipated his kiss, feeling his lips against hers felt like an electric shock---she was a bit upset when he pulled away. What did she screw up now? She was quite known for that. Thea nodded at what he said, and asked, "Do you...really like me so much as I do to you?" Thea hoped that what she said made since. It probably didn't but she had to ask. She still felt his lips on hers. Why did this had to be so complicated? Thea thought it would be easy peasy. Nope.

Sana crossed her arms and smiled at Ori as she came over. "I'm afraid that she won't let herself love him. Thea is great at messing up things." She then asked Ori, "What do you mean?"

Ghoul~

blondes-blue_00362890.jpg

Ghoul walked towards Whisville, disguised as a actual not scary looking person---a girl. Even though he hated being a female, it had to be done. He was looking for a certain particular person. Ghoul walked through the oil polluted streets, and marked that on his checklist. No oil on streets in New Arcandia. He turned a corner, hands in his pockets. He then entered a specific store and went to the register. "I'm looking for someone." Once the man immediately knew who, Ghoul sent his arm through the man's body with the help of Golith's ability. He took a black cloth from his pocket to wipe the blood from his hands. Nasty.

"He must be back there." Golith speculated as Ghoul headed towards the back room. He saw a man there with a gun in his hands. When he fired, the bullet seemed to go through Ghoul. "Oops, you missed. Enough playing around, hand me the thing I asked for before I get impatient."

"I won't let you. You tricked me."

"I said it will make Arcandia great again. And it will. Hand it over, and I might not kill you."

"Over my grave."

Ghoul blew hair from his face before Golith said, "Let's get this over with."

Ayane said:
Thea was a bit surprised by his response and sighed. "Maybe it was better off not telling you. I-I just didn't think you felt the same way honestly." She watched him move closer to her and she felt as if her heart was pounding against her chest. Thea anticipated his kiss, feeling his lips against hers felt like an electric shock---she was a bit upset when he pulled away. What did she screw up now? She was quite known for that. Thea nodded at what he said, and asked, "Do you...really like me so much as I do to you?" Thea hoped that what she said made since. It probably didn't but she had to ask. She still felt his lips on hers. Why did this had to be so complicated? Thea thought it would be easy peasy. Nope.
Sana crossed her arms and smiled at Ori as she came over. "I'm afraid that she won't let herself love him. Thea is great at messing up things." She then asked Ori, "What do you mean?"
Yagyo "Gyo" Suo & Ori

Gyo chuckled lightly, "yeah... i liked for a while after we first met." He admitted. Gyo caught a bit of the disappointment from Thea's eyes, when he had pulled away. So he moved closer again, not for a second kiss. But so he could be somewhat closer to her. He leaned his head onto Thea's shoulder to hide his small blush. Yes even he wasn't immune to the embarrassment that accompanied admitting one's feelings.

"i can still remember when i first saw you. i couldn't take my eyes off you.... but, i never showed it before. because i didn't realize you had feelings for me too. until just before you left." Gyo explained.

Ori looked at Sana. "i mean that Gyo also likes Thea.... Though his was a love-at-first-sight, kind of thing." She said. "and you don't know how many times i've had to listen to 'i wonder how Thea is' and similar things from Gyo." Ori released an annoyed breath from just remembering the amount of times Gyo would bring up Thea.... and his sister, but his thoughts would lead right back to Thea.

- Yvon

"Alright. So, were ready, when do we dispatch?" He asks the group, testing his pole arm seversl times. He practices his powers a little bit as well, catching flame with the pole arm and letting the flame go, resumint orbit.

(Can lois start doing bad guy stuff now?)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
Yagyo "Gyo" Suo & Ori
Gyo chuckled lightly, "yeah... i liked for a while after we first met." He admitted. Gyo caught a bit of the disappointment from Thea's eyes, when he had pulled away. So he moved closer again, not for a second kiss. But so he could be somewhat closer to her. He leaned his head onto Thea's shoulder to hide his small blush. Yes even he wasn't immune to the embarrassment that accompanied admitting one's feelings.

"i can still remember when i first saw you. i couldn't take my eyes off you.... but, i never showed it before. because i didn't realize you had feelings for me too. until just before you left." Gyo explained.

Ori looked at Sana. "i mean that Gyo also likes Thea.... Though his was a love-at-first-sight, kind of thing." She said. "and you don't know how many times i've had to listen to 'i wonder how Thea is' and similar things from Gyo." Ori released an annoyed breath from just remembering the amount of times Gyo would bring up Thea.... and his sister, but his thoughts would lead right back to Thea.

[/QUOTE]
Thea smiled at his response, her too turning a bit red. She watched him come closer, and played with his hair with her fingers. It felt reassuring that he had feelings for her as well. Thea listened to him with a small smile forming, and replied, "I never wanted to leave Balnor. My parents always asked why I loved Balnor. I loved it because you were there. Gyo...please kiss me again." Thea says, lifting his head up to look at him. "Just one more time with us like this." (Thea is like wut is luv)

Sana nods to Ori, and said, "Thea did the same. When he appeared out of nowhere, imagine what they both felt like."

arialc said:
- Yvon
"Alright. So, were ready, when do we dispatch?" He asks the group, testing his pole arm seversl times. He practices his powers a little bit as well, catching flame with the pole arm and letting the flame go, resumint orbit.

(Can lois start doing bad guy stuff now?)
(yes, I should've made it more clear)

"I guess when Thea says so. By the way. Has anyone seen her? Ever since she said 'We dispatch in 30 minutes' I haven't seen her" @arialc

- Lois

Lois had dressed more mundane, less 'hey look its that witch from the troops' look and more civilianized look. She had a drawing pad out , making a map with notes of where ideal places of where tk start obliteration of the poor town. She pulls the ponytail she had over her shoulder several times, hard to keep it like that with the length of it. "Hmm~... Wonder how G is doing." She says to herself, G refering to Ghoul.

- Yvon

"Odd. But I guess when its been thirty minutes when we leave, huh?" Yvon asks, putting his polearm away with the flames dissappearing with a hiss.

Ayane said:
Thea smiled at his response, her too turning a bit red. She watched him come closer, and played with his hair with her fingers. It felt reassuring that he had feelings for her as well. Thea listened to him with a small smile forming, and replied, "I never wanted to leave Balnor. My parents always asked why I loved Balnor. I loved it because you were there. Gyo...please kiss me again." Thea says, lifting his head up to look at him. "Just one more time with us like this." (Thea is like wut is luv)
Sana nods to Ori, and said, "Thea did the same. When he appeared out of nowhere, imagine what they both felt like."
Yagyo "Gyo" Suo & Ori

"my only regret from back then. was that i never told you about feelings back then." Gyo smiled and cupped Thea's face gently. "my pleasure..." He replied, once again meeting Thea's lips with his own. He held this kiss for as long as he could. His heart sped up and Gyo thought even Thea would be able to hear it. God he loved her.

Ori nodded knowingly at Sana and answered with a simple "yep."

Ayane said:

Ghoul~

blondes-blue_00362890.jpg

Ghoul walked towards Whisville, disguised as a actual not scary looking person---a girl. Even though he hated being a female, it had to be done. He was looking for a certain particular person. Ghoul walked through the oil polluted streets, and marked that on his checklist. No oil on streets in New Arcandia. He turned a corner, hands in his pockets. He then entered a specific store and went to the register. "I'm looking for someone." Once the man immediately knew who, Ghoul sent his arm through the man's body with the help of Golith's ability. He took a black cloth from his pocket to wipe the blood from his hands. Nasty.

"He must be back there." Golith speculated as Ghoul headed towards the back room. He saw a man there with a gun in his hands. When he fired, the bullet seemed to go through Ghoul. "Oops, you missed. Enough playing around, hand me the thing I asked for before I get impatient."

"I won't let you. You tricked me."

"I said it will make Arcandia great again. And it will. Hand it over, and I might not kill you."

"Over my grave."

Ghoul blew hair from his face before Golith said, "Let's get this over with."
Lance Rhenson

After their mission at the Severed Tops, Lance now found himself in the Tech capital of Arcandia, Whisville.

Before heading here, he had heard Lois was to go to Balnor.

He wouldn't admit it, but he secretly had hoped that he could have been assigned to Balnor as well.

He thought of his hometown...

His life in Balnor was what made him adopt his pessimistic outlook. The greasy roads, the run-down buildings, the grey skies...

They were all too familiar.
And he hated the sense of home that the place gave him.

But yet it comforted him. Returning to Balnor was probably what he needed most.

Ghoul had taken him to Whisville with her instead.

He knew that he would never see Balnor again if Lois followed through with her side of the operation.

And he knew that she was going to be successful.

A wave of conflicted emotions washed over him.

He didn't necessarily want Balnor destroyed. In fact- he actually wanted to save it. He wanted to see Balnor flourish.

But Ghoul wouldn't stand for this. And he knew that he could not argue with Ghoul. She was the one with all of the power. He had to obey her. He always thought that the weak were meant to follow the strong.

He thought his emotional ties to Balnor were pathetic. He thought that he was weak for this. He tried to ignore them. But they were persistent.

He knew what he had come here to do. He couldn't let anything mess up their plans. Balnor was going to burn tonight. He couldn't stop it.

He watched Ghoul enter a small store. He wondered if he should go inside too. He didn't want to get in the way though... So, he stayed outside waiting for Ghoul to finish her business.

He heard a gunshot. At first, he was worried for Ghoul.

But then he remembered that Ghoul was no weakling.

He then shifted his worry over to the person who had shot the gun.

Heh... Whoever did that made a huge mistake...

He leaned against the wall of the store. It was a nicely kept store.

Everything in Whisville was grand. It was the exact opposite of Balnor.

In Balnor, everything was in a state of decay.

The buildings, the homes, the people...

Something bothered him. But he didn't want to acknowledge what it was.

His persona lay by his side.

arialc said:
- Lois
Lois had dressed more mundane, less 'hey look its that witch from the troops' look and more civilianized look. She had a drawing pad out , making a map with notes of where ideal places of where tk start obliteration of the poor town. She pulls the ponytail she had over her shoulder several times, hard to keep it like that with the length of it. "Hmm~... Wonder how G is doing." She says to herself, G refering to Ghoul.

- Yvon

"Odd. But I guess when its been thirty minutes when we leave, huh?" Yvon asks, putting his polearm away with the flames dissappearing with a hiss.
Ghoul picked up his device to call Lois. "Lois, everything is good so far?" He was indirectly asking if she was alright. He wasn't the best with feelings, Golith told him that they were useless. But he did care about Lois. Not in a in love way, just like a brother.

"Focus..." Golith mumbled in Ghoul's head as Ghoul shook out of it. He had to focus.

Whisville was about to receive the worse burn in history.

"Lance, check the perimeter just in case those 'defenders' show up."

Edgar was excited to join the defenders, he packed up his gear and set off for the inn.

He arrived quickly, he knew the city well enough and his parkour skills had him there in minutes.

He approached the girl outside. @Ayane

- Lois

Lois had jumped slightly at the device's ring, sighing in dissapointment from it. "Yo. Yeah, yeah, just setting up the best places of interest. Best spots for visitors." She was tslking in code. "But i'm doing well, how about you?" She asks, trying not to be suspicious.

@Ayane

Ayane said:
Thea nodded, agreeing. She had the moment too in Balnor. Ah, Thea. Always messing up things. She felt his hands touch her face gently as his lips met with hers again. She honestly didn't want it to end. Just them like this with no threat to Arcandia. Just a normal life in Florence. No missions.....speaking of missions its been well over 30 minutes by now. She pulled away slowly from him, and looked in his eyes. We need to go...lost track of time." She stood up and said, "We should have more times like these." Thea grinned at him before stepping inside the inn. "Sorry guys, I'm back. Let's head out. We should take the train or a skyship. Alpha, head to Balnor first. Gamma, let's go." Thea orders as she was obviously distracted. Perhaps it was a bad idea for Thea to admit her feelings. Great going, she thought.
"How was it dear?" Sana asked knowingly as she met with her. Thea was putting on a few pieces of gear. She always stayed light, especially since she relied on speed and nimbleness.

"Fine." Thea answered with a shrug. "Gamma, we're using the skyship. Let's go." She headed outside so that group could join together.

@Shiro kurogane @Devious Dilbert @Epax @Miracle Corgi @arialc @Comet @MuffinRPs @RP Marshall
Yagyo "Gyo" Suo & Ori

Gyo had a smile smile as he watched Thea walk back inside the Inn. He waited outside for Thea, Rei and the others he didn't know in Gamma group to come out. His mood was clearly pleased. Of course now it'd be harder for Gyo to keep his 'calm' if anything happened to Thea. But he still didn't regret the moment they'd just had.

"how'd it go?" Ori asked, walking out to wait with Gyo.

"i'll tell ya when we don't have a mission to focus on." Gyo replied, standing to stretch out.

Rei Kiro & Kori

Rei and Kori shared a look at seeing Thea reenter the Inn. Rei didn't need to ask how things went. Because she knew Thea well enough to tell that it had gone fairly well. Plus Thea made it obvious by still being slightly distracted. Rei giggled softly to herself, it was the first anyone outside of Kori had heard from her.

"alright Rei, when your done. remember we're on a mission. if this was a peaceful moment it'd be different." Kori said to his master.

"Kori... your no fun." Rei answered back.

@Devious Dilbert @Epax @Miracle Corgi @arialc @Comet @MuffinRPs @RP Marshall

Caleb kissed Conor softly, "Stay save," The sergeant said, resting their foreheads together. The private let go of him and ran out to join the others.

Bear ran after him, "We can't just leave them,"

He sighed, "We have to. It's not like I have a choice."

"You do have a choice. Run. Isn'tthat one of the most basic things we were taught. When there is nothing you can do, when all hope is lost, run because you might survive."

"This isn't the military, Bear! This is real! We could be dead by the end of the day so why don't we do our jobs. We were trained for this."

"We were trained to follow orders,"

"That's not the point! The point is we have to think about Conor, this group, Arcandia. This is bigger than us so we have to try to fight or we'll die and you will be a pawn in their game."

Bear looked down. Caleb was right; he always was. The teen was smart and knew how to make his persona see sense. It always worked.

Ayane said:
Thea grinned at him before stepping inside the inn. "Sorry guys, I'm back. Let's head out. We should take the train or a skyship. Alpha, head to Balnor first. Gamma, let's go."
"Well lets get moving," Locke said to group Alpha while yawning.

Strapping the bag of stolen treasure on his back, Locke's persona countenance suddenly fell. The boy had never done that before. She would not be able to grasp onto his back.

"Uh, Locke?" Roma anxiously said, "I can carry that bag for you."

Locke didn't say anything to the raccoon. Walking besides Locke, the persona looked up to her boy in dejection.

"Locke! Why won't you talk to me?"

"So Ian @Epax ?" Locke said not wanting to listen to Roma, "Should we take the train or another skyship?"

Thea then understood why love was a complicated thing. What did she get herself into? Ah, she can't think about it right now. Thea looked over at the new member. "You'll be with my group. Join alomg and see if this is for you. Alright, let's move Gamma." She was bit suprised for two things. One, Sana was oddly quiet. Thea had to make sure that her persona was actually there. That was a first. Two, Caleb didn't make any remarks. Well, yet. When she has the chance, she is going to dump water onro his head. Thea kept to herself as she mostly walked next to Rei and Sana. It was quite obvious to why. Once in a while, she would turn to Gyo with a smile before turning back around. Wow, she never felt so glad to be with someone. She was lucky. Once the group arrived at the skyship, she saw plenty of people there. A crowd, great. "Stay close together guys." Thea was then thinking of being close to him. Okay, okay, she had to focus. She sat in an unoccupied part of the skyship with a window. Hopefully it had enough seats for them, plus the new person. "I'm thinking that we will split into 3 pairs of two and report to wach other if we spot anything. I'm anticipating the dead personas again, probably more of an army however."

@Epax @Devious Dilbert @Miracle Corgi @RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @arialc @akumashioni @Comet

(I'm gonna sit this mission out guys, i don't want comet all alone forever.)

He threw up his hands and shook his head, "woah, woah, I just wanna talk to someone really quick, I can't go runnin off with ya on some mission I know nothing about!" "Thanks, but I gotta decline. Names Edgar, Seeya around." He moved past the girl and stepped inside, speaking to whoever looked the most official. @Ayane

@Comet (go to the HQ, meet me there! :D )

(-makes gurgling noises- oh yeah, let me just get her teleporter ready and send her to a place she don't know where it's at yet.. xD she's going to be a defender, not actually one yet, hasn't met one yet. xD

Thanks for trying to include me Hun.(<3) @akumashioni )

Ayane said:
Thea then understood why love was a complicated thing. What did she get herself into? Ah, she can't think about it right now. Thea looked over at the new member. "You'll be with my group. Join alomg and see if this is for you. Alright, let's move Gamma." She was bit suprised for two things. One, Sana was oddly quiet. Thea had to make sure that her persona was actually there. That was a first. Two, Caleb didn't make any remarks. Well, yet. When she has the chance, she is going to dump water onro his head. Thea kept to herself as she mostly walked next to Rei and Sana. It was quite obvious to why. Once in a while, she would turn to Gyo with a smile before turning back around. Wow, she never felt so glad to be with someone. She was lucky. Once the group arrived at the skyship, she saw plenty of people there. A crowd, great. "Stay close together guys." Thea was then thinking of being close to him. Okay, okay, she had to focus. She sat in an unoccupied part of the skyship with a window. Hopefully it had enough seats for them, plus the new person. "I'm thinking that we will split into 3 pairs of two and report to wach other if we spot anything. I'm anticipating the dead personas again, probably more of an army however."
@Epax @Devious Dilbert @Miracle Corgi @RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @arialc @akumashioni @Comet
Cereth Pavette

"Are you ready, Liafort?"

"You know it."

Thea keeps looking back at Gyo. HMMMMM-

Another romance among the group?

Cereth giggled to herself.

"What's so funny?" Her little dove asked her.

"Haah- Nothing. Let's go."

"Groups upon groups. Okay, who's going with who?" Cereth asked Thea.

I'm betting everything I have left that she'll pair herself up with Gyo.

Her inner child was coming out. Romance really interested her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back