• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻яєα¢н ωιтнιη (Closed)

"Whats a cocktail?" Ian asked "And again Why does my head hurt?!"

arialc said:
- Yvon
"Are we telling stories now? Well, I have plenty if anyone wpuld like to hear." He says, butting in between Thea and Cereth. "How is the drink?" He asks Thea, listening to her story. He looks behind him after Cereth calls out Conner and Caleb. "Huh. Getting drunk isnt exactly the best thing to do here, now is it? Dont worry, I will be the sober one I suppose." He says between the two. He notices how much of his drink is gone... "Huh." He moves from the two, standing up among the group. "Hey! Who wants some more Cocktails, eh?!" He calls out as he stood.
(Maturity regained)

-Cereth Pavette

"I'd love to hear one." Cereth tipped her glass to Yvon. "And I'd love another drink."

arialc said:
- Yvon
"Are we telling stories now? Well, I have plenty if anyone wpuld like to hear." He says, butting in between Thea and Cereth. "How is the drink?" He asks Thea, listening to her story. He looks behind him after Cereth calls out Conner and Caleb. "Huh. Getting drunk isnt exactly the best thing to do here, now is it? Dont worry, I will be the sober one I suppose." He says between the two. He notices how much of his drink is gone... "Huh." He moves from the two, standing up among the group. "Hey! Who wants some more Cocktails, eh?!" He calls out as he stood.
"I'll need five, at least." Luka interjected. She paused, "Drinks, I mean. But stories would be good too!" She corrected herself, and shortly slumped down to the table. She didn't want to let it get to her, but it got to her. The two young men that just went off together Luka guessed were younger than her. She sighed, furrowing her brow. "Imagine a word without personas, then you'd really be lonely all the time." She said, and then straightened back up in her seat. Seeing that as the night went out, more seats were freeing up at the table again. She stretched her legs out over the empty seats.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]"I'll need five, at least." Luka interjected. She paused, "Drinks, I mean. But stories would be good too!" She corrected herself, and shortly slumped down to the table. She didn't want to let it get to her, but it got to her. The two young men that just went off together Luka guessed were younger than her. She sighed, furrowing her brow. "Imagine a word without personas, then you'd really be lonely all the time." She said, and then straightened back up in her seat. Seeing that as the night went out, more seats were freeing up at the table again. She stretched her legs out over the empty seats.

[/QUOTE]
-Cereth Pavette

"You said it." Cereth said. "You could say that however many times and I'd always agree."

She looked at Liafort.

"Aw, are you flirting with me?"

"Ugh. On second thought-" But she paused. "Actually, there is no second thought." She smiled.

Referring to the two young men, "They're adorable at least." She said.

Ian had a flashback of him chugging a root beer and then fainting. "Eh some more cant hurt. Hey. I'd like...3 drinks. So everyone's telling stories eh?"

Luka Vandevelde

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]
-Cereth Pavette

"You said it." Cereth said. "You could say that however many times and I'd always agree."

She looked at Liafort.

"Aw, are you flirting with me?"

"Ugh. On second thought-" But she paused. "Actually, there is no second thought." She smiled.

Referring to the two young men, "They're adorable at least." She said.

[/QUOTE]
"I think we all saw it coming, too." Luka smirked, staring at the bottom of her empty glass. Her hummingbird pressing his small beak into her neck, as if he knew just what she was thinking. The conversation could go multiple ways from here on out, and Luka was very interested in hearing them all, but knew she could only pick one. Should she ask Cereth about her own love life, and try to learn more about who she was? At the same time, Luka was interested in hearing what was happening with Thea outside, and the commotion. She looked up smiling at Cereth as she heard Ian's comment.

Epax said:
Ian had a flashback of him chugging a root beer and then fainting. "Eh some more cant hurt. Hey. I'd like...3 drinks. So everyone's telling stories eh?"
"I think you might have had enough." Luka teased, smiling at Ian. "But regarding stories, I think Cereth should go. What happened with Thea outside? Promise I wont tell anyone else." Luka giggled, thinking she sounded like a kid again as she said that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]"I think you might have had enough." Luka teased, smiling at Ian. "But regarding stories, I think Cereth should go. What happened with Thea outside? Promise I wont tell anyone else." Luka giggled, thinking she sounded like a kid again as she said that.

[/QUOTE]
"C'mon I know how to drink responsibly. How about 1. Half of 1? A SIP?! Okay fine. I at least have a story to tell you. It was about my childhood. And it's not a poor depressing story either."

Epax said:
"C'mon I know how to drink responsibly. How about 1. Half of 1? A SIP?! Okay fine. I at least have a story to tell you. It was about my childhood. And it's not a poor depressing story either."
[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Luka Vandevelde
"I think we all saw it coming, too." Luka smirked, staring at the bottom of her empty glass. Her hummingbird pressing his small beak into her neck, as if he knew just what she was thinking. The conversation could go multiple ways from here on out, and Luka was very interested in hearing them all, but knew she could only pick one. Should she ask Cereth about her own love life, and try to learn more about who she was? At the same time, Luka was interested in hearing what was happening with Thea outside, and the commotion. She looked up smiling at Cereth as she heard Ian's comment.

"I think you might have had enough." Luka teased, smiling at Ian. "But regarding stories, I think Cereth should go. What happened with Thea outside? Promise I wont tell anyone else." Luka giggled, thinking she sounded like a kid again as she said that.

[/QUOTE]
"Haha, I think you've had enough too, Ian. But sure! Tell us a story! I'll tell one after." She smiled.

She didn't necessarily want to talk of her past, perhaps she'd just make one up when it was her turn.

She wanted to listen though. She loved to listen.

"Yeah! Let's a hear a good one!" Liafort insisted.

"Okay then. This is the story of how I met my persona. I was 15. My job was begging and my free time was running in the fields outside a village. I wanted to become the fastest runner in balnor even if I knew there wasn't really much competition it still was a fun hobby. I was running in the fields when out of the bushes a bear attacked me. It pushed me down and scratched me twice on the chest. I still even have one of the scars. I felt like I was about to die. There was nobody for miles. But then. Out of nowhere a cheetah came and attacked the bear. I fainted but the cheetah carried me to Balnor. When I had woke up I heard a voice saying I will be your persona I am a cheeta. I still don't know how to summon it. And it doesn't talk as much, heck I still don't know it's name but since that day I had the speed and hunting skills of a cheetah. That was how I met my persona

Epax said:
"Okay then. This is the story of how I met my persona. I was 15. My job was begging and my free time was running in the fields outside a village. I wanted to become the fastest runner in balnor even if I knew there wasn't really much competition it still was a fun hobby. I was running in the fields when out of the bushes a bear attacked me. It pushed me down and scratched me twice on the chest. I still even have one of the scars. I felt like I was about to die. There was nobody for miles. But then. Out of nowhere a cheetah came and attacked the bear. I fainted but the cheetah carried me to Balnor. When I had woke up I heard a voice saying I will be your persona I am a cheeta. I still don't know how to summon it. And it doesn't talk as much, heck I still don't know it's name but since that day I had the speed and hunting skills of a cheetah. That was how I met my persona
-Cereth Pavette

"You don't know how to summon your persona? I didn't even think there was a way to unsummon them..."

"Now that I think about it, Liafort's just always been around." She said. "Still, what an interesting story. It's always interesting hearing how people and their personas came to be."

"I agree!" Agreed Liafort.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Luka Vandevelde

[/QUOTE]
"To answer your question, I believe Thea reunited with a few friends. However, one of them, a man, was hurt. I healed him up- there was another girl too. I didn't catch any of their names though. Her friends are upstairs. And so is Thea, sleeping."

"They were weird." Liafort added.

"Who have we run into that isn't?" Cereth asked.

"You got me there."

Luka Vandevelde

Epax said:
Luka's eyes were wide, listening to Ian's story. "I would've been so scared, that's insane." She mumbled, her mouth absently hanging open a little. She opened her palm and her hummingbird flew in to nestle itself in her hands, showing affection. "I've never actually shared an actual verbal conversation with my persona, I guess. Ever since I knew him he's been mute." She admitted, smiling at Ian. "No matter what though, the bond is always strong."

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]"To answer your question, I believe Thea reunited with a few friends. However, one of them, a man, was hurt. I healed him up- there was another girl too. I didn't catch any of their names though. Her friends are upstairs. And so is Thea, sleeping."
"They were weird." Liafort added.

"Who have we run into that isn't?" Cereth asked.

"You got me there."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not a gambling woman, but how much do you want to bet we'll see them tomorrow morning?" She teased, but then her face straightened. "I'm still not quite sure what even happened earlier, and who I'm presuming the group the facing." Luka admitted. "But, I'm sure if there's people gathering like this. I feel like it's much bigger than just fighting dead stone personas." She continued, rambling on. "So... What would you want to hear in a story?" Luka asked the others that were still awake.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Luka Vandevelde
Luka's eyes were wide, listening to Ian's story. "I would've been so scared, that's insane." She mumbled, her mouth absently hanging open a little. She opened her palm and her hummingbird flew in to nestle itself in her hands, showing affection. "I've never actually shared an actual verbal conversation with my persona, I guess. Ever since I knew him he's been mute." She admitted, smiling at Ian. "No matter what though, the bond is always strong."

"I'm not a gambling woman, but how much do you want to bet we'll see them tomorrow morning?" She teased, but then her face straightened. "I'm still not quite sure what even happened earlier, and who I'm presuming the group the facing." Luka admitted. "But, I'm sure if there's people gathering like this. I feel like it's much bigger than just fighting dead stone personas." She continued, rambling on. "So... What would you want to hear in a story?" Luka asked the others that were still awake.

[/QUOTE]
-Cereth Pavette

"Yeah... I don't know what'll happen from here on out... But- I got myself into this, I'll at least carry it out."

Cereth sat back. "Hmm... Tell me about yourself. Any story you would like to tell. And don't worry. I'm not the type to judge."

"Cereth will actually use whatever you say against you for the rest of your life." Liafort said.

"He just wants to make me look bad, no I won't."

"You know?" Roma mumbled to the boy, "Our new friends are all wonderful- p-people. Vvvv- very nice- nice people! *HIC* Zaren't zey znice Locke?"

Without bothering to look up at his persona, Locke said, "I don't give a damn!"

Chocking her head, Roma yelled out in frustration, "Boy! You bet- ter shape up or I'll throw another chicken l-leg at you're face. Ha ha!"

"Leave me alone Roma," the annoyed boy said still not wanting to look at the raccoon in the eye.

"Leave you alone? What?! You're acting like a ch- child! Grow up! I've been dealing with you're childish behavior for too long. It's time you treated me with a little more resp- sp- respect! It's not like I wanted to mommy you when your parents abandoned you in Florence. I could have stayed with them since I was a hell of a lot more useful then you back on the farm. But I decided to stay by your side! I kept you safe out there in those horrible streets, young man. Even before I had my powers. Leave you alone?! I wish I could!"

"Quiet you drunk rodent!"

"You shut up ungrateful boy! I've just about had enough of your attitude! Maybe it's about time you had a good sp- spanking. If you're parents had done that more often you might have stopped complaining about harvesting those tomatoes all day. The would have tried harder to keep you with them when the land dried up. But noooo! You just have a temper tantrum to get your way!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DAMN COON!!!" Locke yelled in rage at the raccoon, making her drop the drink in her hand in fright.

Breathing heavily, the boy took off to bed having had enough of the drunk raccoon. Before he left he glanced at Yvon @arialc for a quick second before turning away in shame.

Roma watched in despair as her boy left in aggravation. Lowering her head, she began to sob.

Luka Vandevelde

@arialc[/URL] for a quick second before turning away in shame.

Roma watched in despair as her boy left in aggravation. Lowering her head, she began to sob.

Luka stared at the scene, her mouth falling open again. Hearing the two go on, she bit her lip and began to feel shaken up. Midway through the argument, she looked down in shame, feeling guilty hearing about the drought in Summerfields. Luka kept her face lowered until she heard Locke walk away and Roma begin to cry.

"Roma?" Luka began, softly. Her persona followed her lead, rising up out of Luka's palms now awake. Luka paused, and scooted herself closer to Roma. She didn't want to put a hand on her and startle her, she didn't know if they were even that close.

"That year of the drought in Summerfields, I got my mother's old pair of overalls for my birthday." Luka started, deciding to tell this story instead. "It terrified me, seeing my family's and the town's livelihood fall apart because there wasn't any rain. Seeing that, I knew I didn't want my life to be there in Summerfields forever. My mother's overalls were baggy on me then, they didn't fit at all." Luka laughed lightly, thinking back to how outlandish she looked wearing them in the fields. "But the year they finally did fit, was the year I left home. I saw it as a sign, like the universe telling me it was then or never to leave the farm. So I decided to leave." Luka paused, her eyes falling down to Roma. "I said some heinous things to my family. They didn't support me, and we fought a lot- but after all the fighting, and everything I said and they said, my grandmother gave me a goodbye gift. It was the hummingbird pin I gave to Locke." She admitted, and then bit her lip, her countenance returning to it's usual silly expression. "I'm not sure how I intended to comfort you with that- I just, uh, no matter what Locke says, he loves you. That's what I was trying to say. Because even after I fought with my family, they still gave me their blessing when I left. So. Yeah." Luka cleared her throat. She sighed, knowing that was a terrible attempt at a story to comfort Roma. She would be a terrible mother.

@arialc[/URL] for a quick second before turning away in shame.

-Cereth Pavette

Cereth sat back and began to listen to Luka intently.

But a sudden disturbance had interrupted the scene.

"Wow, that-" Liafort started.

"Don't you even say anything." Cereth glared at him.

"oooh- okay,okay.."

Cereth felt conlicted over seeing this. It was not her place to interfere between the two. However, seeing the poor raccoon sob and the very angry boy storm off, tore her apart. As much as she wanted to do something, she didn't think she could help. She felt she was not close enough to either of the two to be the mediator.

She didn't wanna play the wise-guy and automatically assume how the two felt.

But what the raccoon said, *was* in fact pretty harsh. She didn't need to be close to Locke to know that much.

There was a reason Liafort knew not to bring up the past. There was a reason why he knew to drop the subject when Cereth did not feel like talking.

Instead, Cereth listened to Luka.

Luka Vandevelde

Luka let out a sign, nodding her head. "I think that brings our night to a close." She mumbled, and then straightened up to look at Cereth. With a soft laugh, "I guess, it was nice meeting you today," Luka said, shaking her head. It had been a very long day, she yawned and raised her arms up to the back of her head, tugging at the ponytail elastic keeping her hair up and away from her face. She pulled it through, letting her hair down with a sigh of relief. "If Locke is still angry, there's plenty of space with me tonight." Luka offered as she stood up. "I hope the beds are extra soft!" She said, picking up her bag and stepping away from the table. "Goodnight then! If I'm not up by the time we set out, you'll wake me up, right?" She asked, turning back to look at Cereth. "You can't get rid of me that easy." She smirked, and then turned back to the staircase. "G'night then!" She repeated, walking up to the room she'd be staying in.

-Cereth Pavette

"Good night." Cereth said in reply.

"Good night!" Her persona called out.

"Roma, ... I think you should get some sleep too." Cereth kept her gaze fixated on something else in the background. She didn't want to look at the poor persona. It broke her heart. It really did.

What a night...

And with that, Cereth left too.

(Why the hell are you guys even roleplay at 3 in the morning ;w;)

- Yvon

He had briefly started to tell his story while prepping for anothrr vodka based cocktail before the commotion came about. He waited patiently for it to die down, putting the food and such back where they originally were. "And this is why I dont drink to often..." He awkwardly says, walking off. "I reccomend you all drink something light, like beer if you all are gonna stay up. And in his defense, bringing up his past was called for." He goes up the stairs, entering his room and falling asleep on the bed.

"Eh nobody is awake so I'll just go to sleep" Ian went up and went to his room to sleep.

The morning came, and Thea was up early. She was sitting at the big table the group was at the previous night instead with food on the table. She had to pay with her own silver this time, but didn't tell anyone. Honestly, she hoped Gyo was the first to come downstairs. Then she reminded herself that she had to focus.

"Thea dear, you're conflicted." Sana appeared as she caught a paper Thea dropped.

"I know, I know. But not right now." She put some toast in her mouth as she scribbled something down on the paper.

@Shiro kurogane @Devious Dilbert @Epax @MuffinRPs @RP Marshall @arialc @Miracle Corgi

Ian had woken up. "First real day on the team eh? Well times a wasting." Ian put on some rags for clothes didn't put on any shoes and went down. "Oh morning" Ian looked at thea

Epax said:
Ian had woken up. "First real day on the team eh? Well times a wasting." Ian put on some rags for clothes didn't put on any shoes and went down. "Oh morning" Ian looked at thea
"Oh hi Ian! Morning. Take what you want." Thea pointed at the food on the table and looked at her phone for the time. "Once everyone eats, we start our humble journey." Sana nods as she follows Thea around as she does a few tasks.

Ayane said:
The morning came, and Thea was up early. She was sitting at the big table the group was at the previous night instead with food on the table. She had to pay with her own silver this time, but didn't tell anyone. Honestly, she hoped Gyo was the first to come downstairs. Then she reminded herself that she had to focus.
"Thea dear, you're conflicted." Sana appeared as she caught a paper Thea dropped.

"I know, I know. But not right now." She put some toast in her mouth as she scribbled something down on the paper.
Yagyo "Gyo" Suo & Ori

Gyo walked downstairs, he looked as if he'd never nearly bleed to death. He saw Thea and some else already up. "hiya, Thea and friend!" He greeted, showing his trade mark smile.

"master, should you really be walking around?" Ori butted in.

"Come on Ori, you know i hate being still.... oh, hey sis." Gyo greeted Rei. He'd managed to talk to her and explain himself. That and he'd convinced her to try to be like how she used to be.

Rei Kiro & Kori

"shut up..." Rei retorted. She was still pissed off that her brother, Gyo. Had only explained himself after the fact.

Rei walked over and sat near Thea since she was the only one there Rei trust for now.

"hi Ori, hey Gyo." Kori greeted as he followed Rei past the two. The wolf-like persona seemed happy that Gyo and Rei were back together.

@Ayane @Devious Dilbert @Epax @MuffinRPs @RP Marshall @arialc @Miracle Corgi

Ayane said:
"Oh hi Ian! Morning. Take what you want." Thea pointed at the food on the table and looked at her phone for the time. "Once everyone eats, we start our humble journey." Sana nods as she follows Thea around as she does a few tasks.
"Okay thank you very much". Ian sat down to eat (I'll be offline for about an hour)

Luka Vandevelde

Luka's hummingbird quietly fluttered downstairs, scurrying around the corners. It had a much better time snooping around the inn in daylight more than last night. Moments later, Luka's lazy steps could be heard as she walked from her room. She was carrying her shoes in her hand until she reached the foot of the stairs. Groggily, she bent over and slipped them on. She was wearing a simple tank and flowy cotton pants that cropped at the ankle, similar to joggers. Her bag was around her shoulders, and this time she had more defensive accessories, like a simple leather arm guard and her rapiers sheath on her hip. Despite being dressed and ready, the sleep was still in her eye and her hair a mess. As opposed to yesterday, when it was kept and up in a ponytail, she had it messily hanging loose by her shoulders.

"Morning." She hummed, pacing down the steps of the stairs slowly. "I don't exactly know what I'm getting into, so I...Y'know." She couldn't find the word for it, so she hazily nodded at tapped her rapiers hilt on her side. "I did the thing, I, it's here. So I can get it fast." She nodded, not sure what she was saying. It was in that moment Luka noticed the two people arround Thea she hadn't met. "I'm half asleep right now, but when I'm awake I'm Luka. Pleasure's mine." She nodded, her hummingbird now finally flying back to her and dropping off a small blue ribbon in her hand. "Nice find." She mumbled, trying it around her bag as she sat down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back