• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
I leave Que tied up in the house, with 3 ropes to make sure he can't get out and I head out to the bandit had tied up. I see Aidan walking through the city pretty close to my hiding spot again.... I hope that bandit didn't wake up but then again.
@AidanCee

@Mira1
I keep walking taking in the sun. God I was a bit of an idiot to walk without weapons but, to be honest, I didn't care. Nowhere was safe for me so It didn't matter anymore.

Layla laid still on the pew. Her chest moving up and down slowly as she laid there, breathing softly. The small girl's eyes were closed as she tried to relax from the pain. She pushed her face into the pew, as her breathing became heavier. "It hurts..." She whispered.

PixieDusts said:
Layla laid still on the pew. Her chest moving up and down slowly as she laid there, breathing softly. The small girl's eyes were closed as she tried to relax from the pain. She pushed her face into the pew, as her breathing became heavier. "It hurts..." She whispered.
(Tag someone if you are rping with that person. That helps not being ignored :) )

I practice some fancy butterfly knife tricks that I learned while thinking about how to approach Aiden if he finds the bandit. I go to the apartment door, I open it up and go through hoping he would not notice.

Yappi said:
I practice some fancy butterfly knife tricks that I learned while thinking about how to approach Aiden if he finds the bandit. I go to the apartment door, I open it up and go through hoping he would not notice.
I hear a noise. And a foot follow a body through a door.

Wreck less and impulsive I follow it.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
The rattle of an old radio fades as the same message is released, "Breaking news! A virus that has been injected into insects is turning people into... Zombies! Yes zombies! These insects were somehow released this Wednesday! We advise you to stay indoors and above ground! The only known way to kill them is a hard hit to the head! We are in the process of making anecdote though it will take some time. Havoc has already started to spread through out the world-"
A red haired girl would mash the radio with a pissed expression on her face. "God damn it we know this crap! Why must they continue to replay it!?" She snarled while reloading her pistol and nail gun. She clips it back to her belt and cleans the blood off of her throwing knives. She looks down at the radio and rolls her eyes. With that done she heads back outside and towards the woods.
I'm new and wanted to know if I could plz join

Jaqluin

Jaqluin rolled her eyes "it's better than nothing...I guess." She snatched her paper back and started to head to the basement. Jaqluin saw a passageway at the opposite wall and went against her curiosity to explore it. Instead she looked around seeing food, wood, first aid and all of the usual. Jaqluin sighed to see that there was only one thing on the list here which was the water. She took 3 water bottles and stuffed them into her backpack after making sure the lids were tight so they wouldn't spill. Jaqluin then ran up the stairs with her backpack hopping up and down. She then ran up to Jason and asked "could you get me the rest since the only useful thing you had here was the water?"

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:

Jaqluin

Jaqluin rolled her eyes "it's better than nothing...I guess." She snatched her paper back and started to head to the basement. Jaqluin saw a passageway at the opposite wall and went against her curiosity to explore it. Instead she looked around seeing food, wood, first aid and all of the usual. Jaqluin sighed to see that there was only one thing on the list here which was the water. She took 3 water bottles and stuffed them into her backpack after making sure the lids were tight so they wouldn't spill. Jaqluin then ran up the stairs with her backpack hopping up and down. She then ran up to Jason and asked "could you get me the rest since the only useful thing you had here was the water?"

I see Jaqluin run up to Jason and I hear what she said about water. I walk over to the two "hey, I am a avid bomb maker and chemist. I may have some of what your looking for"

Jaqluin

Jaqluin turned her head to see a man saying he had supplies that she may be looking for. Jaqluin then thought
so he had enough time in his life to be good at chemistry and bomb making? I don't buy it. Well I could do that, because of obvious reasons. Jaqluin then responded "well then what do you have?" She said with an almost annoyed tone I her voice.

Iclyn rounded a corner and saw a few people chatting. "Hello!" she said enthusiastically. She winced when she realized that they could all see her scar.

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]Iclyn shot at a walker and sighed. "So much for staying out of the open!"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Silver Queen]Iclyn rounded a corner and saw a few people chatting. "Hello!" she said enthusiastically. She winced when she realized that they could all see her scar.

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Even though you already made a character for this RP I believe you still need Icy to be accepted.))=-=-

I get a case from the back a bring it to her "most things you would need for high powered explosives,gunpowder and such. There's a whole box of chemicals I can't figure out though" I pull out a large box of from the explosives box with vials and powders in it. The box has several homemade bombs in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back