• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Que shoots awake, his eyes darting around. His face... It ached so bad... He tried to move him mouth, but winced in pain. She... She cut it... Everything flowed back to him now. His head shot up, seeing AJ sitting in front of him. He tried to move... He was strapped to the chair. He looked down. His cuts... The chest, how many... 1356 Was the last I remember 1356, huh? Damn... Now they were all exposed.

(Shit. Actually have to go now. Sorry, bye)

[QUOTE="find and slay]Que shoots awake, his eyes darting around. His face... It ached so bad... He tried to move him mouth, but winced in pain. She... She cut it... Everything flowed back to him now. His head shot up, seeing AJ sitting in front of him. He tried to move... He was strapped to the chair. He looked down. His cuts... The chest, how many... 1356 Was the last I remember 1356, huh? Damn... Now they were all exposed.
(Shit. Actually have to go now. Sorry, bye)

[/QUOTE]
(Bye... Again... :3)

Tomas say a little louder "hey AJ" he looks at his arm and says "oh yeah"

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
My eye twitches, "hey" I say in a upbeat voice. I'm almost done trying to act sane, "Miya He can wait, I want to talk to you about....sanity problems" i go over to Miya, she is my best friend and well... I need some help from a friend

@Mira1

(Hello. Sorry to interrupt, but according to what the title said...Your always accepting for this RP, right? If so, then hello. I am Frisky Bitz and I would like to take part in this zombie apocalypse. If not, then...I really am a fool. xD )

(Hello. Sorry to interrupt, but according to what the title said...Your always accepting for this RP, right? If so, then hello. I am Frisky Bitz and I would like to take part in this zombie apocalypse. If not, then...I really am a fool. xD )

Idina made her way back to the SUV, making sure it was locked she dodged between cars as she walked towards the Church. She stopped near the open door and leaned, listening in for anything. She gently pulled back and waited at the side to see if there was an reports, or voices.

@Wasteful Bucket

LegateGaiana said:
Idina made her way back to the SUV, making sure it was locked she dodged between cars as she walked towards the Church. She stopped near the open door and leaned, listening in for anything. She gently pulled back and waited at the side to see if there was an reports, or voices.
@Wasteful Bucket
-=-=((@Wasteful Bucket is at the settlement not the church right now.))=-=-

-=-=((Repost! (o'v'o)))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin would walk up to Jason after hearing the door slam shut. She would then open her backpack and take out the peice of paper once again. Jaqluin would then close her backpack and show Jason the paper labeled cure with ingredients written down on it. "Do you have any of these?" She asked with a calm expression.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Bored, I decide to go for a walk (well a hobble, really) to see what I could find.

I was grateful that i hadn't been nearly shot or tortured in the last few days, but I hadn't left the church and cabin fever was really starting to set in.

I just hoped I wouldn't run into any bandits. Or Zombies. Or cannibals.

At the end of the day, there were too many things to be scared of now. I didn't even have a weapon anymore. Javisco and Nikky still had my knife and bow.

Guess I'll knock anyone out with my crutch.

Amber

Amber climbed up the ladder so she could get to the rooftops of the church. She noticed the hunchback leaving but she just stayed quiet because she really wasn't in the mood to talk. As Amber held her scythe in her right hand she began to practice spinning around and around without falling or swinging the scythe too early.

-=-=((General Post))=-=-

Jason grabbed the paper and studied it "We may have some of these ingredients, check the supplies. We keep them in the basement," he said still scanning the paper before he looked at the sassy girl.

@CellistCat606

AidanCee said:
Bored, I decide to go for a walk (well a hobble, really) to see what I could find.
I was grateful that i hadn't been nearly shot or tortured in the last few days, but I hadn't left the church and cabin fever was really starting to set in.

I just hoped I wouldn't run into any bandits. Or Zombies. Or cannibals.

At the end of the day, there were too many things to be scared of now. I didn't even have a weapon anymore. Javisco and Nikky still had my knife and bow.

Guess I'll knock anyone out with my crutch.
I leave Que tied up in the house, with 3 ropes to make sure he can't get out and I head out to the bandit had tied up. I see Aidan walking through the city pretty close to my hiding spot again.... I hope that bandit didn't wake up but then again.

@AidanCee

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back