• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in my mind just for hurting Miya in going to make sure you suffer, your going to wish you died to blood loss

Que caught the gun, checking the chamber. "It's empty. Good enough. Take the girl." He said, pushing the girl forwards, his knife dragging back across the side of her neck as he did so. He ran back, staying low to avoid attacks. He disappeared around the corner, hos breath fast, adrenaline pumping through his veins. His knife... And Rusty... Both gone, just for a silly old gun... Not worth it. He couldn't get more though... No. He had to run. Que found himself running towards a window, jumping through it once he reached it. He landed on his feet, followed by shards of glass. He ran into the woods, expecting a chase.

@Wasteful Bucket

I sprint to Miya "are you ok Miya?" I look over her wounds seeing what I'll need to treat it's, not paying attention to the man

Javisco would catch Miya and inspect her noticing that the knife only slightly cut her neck but other then that she would be alive. He would giggle and would lick her neck licking off the small beads of blood.

As soon as miya saw him crash through the window she was close behind. Pulling her knife swiftly out of the wall. "Sweetie come back!" She yells, her insanity is clearly visible as she ran into the woods after him, he was a good way in front of her but she could catch up. She giggles insanely as she follows the kid.

@find and slay

Tomas grabs his bat "AJ go get Miya i'll fix the window" he go's to the window and puts planks on it

I want to tend to Miya but half of me wants to chase after him. My crazy takes over the sane and I go out the door sprinting after the little shit.

Javisco would grin "sorry Nikky likes you and I would rather have you around longer and your blood is not that bad" he would say but would notice AJ running and would shrug and let her go "Whelp looks like a man hunt is going down" he would grin "lets go catch us dinner" he would flash Miya a crazy grin.

Tomas was fixing the window as a zombie sneaks up to him and bites his arm he yell "SON OF A BITCH NO NO NO NO NO!" runs back in the house "Miya help me please cut it off something PLEASE!"

I see him running and I get a predatory grin. I pull out my combat knife and start to close in on him, if I do get a hold of him I'm going to make him suffer.

She giggles at him and forced a blush to her face. "Does she really?" She deadpans and tilts her head. She nods and instantly takes off out the window, pulling her knife from the wall on the way out. She speeds out and follows AJ.

@Slasher999999999 @Yappi

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Tomas was fixing the window as a zombie sneaks up to him and bites his arm he yell "SON OF A BITCH NO NO NO NO NO!" runs back in the house "Miya help me please cut it off something PLEASE!"

[/QUOTE]
(There's a wall around the house)

Que glared behind him, seeing AJ. He knew the others would catch up soon... He glared in front of him, seeing a thicket of bush. He couldn't get through that. He turned around, skidding a bit, facing his opponent. Without a weapon... He sighed, facing AJ, and soon, the others. He was in a defensive position, ready to parry an attack, although he knew he wouldn't be able to block anything more than a punch.

@Demon Slayer @Yappi @Slasher999999999

Javisco would chuckle and would chase right after her a hungry look in his eyes. He has not eaten in a while and he was famished.

( did you leave an opening when you left cuz you did not say anything about closeing it if you did)

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]( did you leave an opening when you left cuz you did not say anything about closeing it if you did)

[/QUOTE]
(Whatever you think, better start sawing if we left it open)

Que grabbed Aj's hand, redirecting it upwards. He let go, and stumbled away, the knife cutting into his cheek. He gripped his bloody cheek, too distracted to enjoy the pain.

@Yappi

Tomas seeing that everyone left without helping he looked for the supply's (like gauze and a saw) and starts to cut he screams in pain "AAAHHHHH" he does this until his arm comes of wraps it and stumbled to the door and passes out near it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back