• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="find and slay]( xD We ACTUALLY did it, like, in PM, details and all.)

[/QUOTE]
(Just saying your character watched so...yea)

"That would" I walk into the settlement and hear something in the livin quarters

Miya saw the kid coming for her and tries to stab him. Sadly he had rolled and ended up impailing her gut. She screamed slightly and grabbed at her stomach. Her knife had been stuck into the wall. Miya growled and brought her hand up, showing blood. She smirked and licked the blood off her hand. "Nice one kid." She said, a little bit of blood rolled down her lip. "But it's going to take alot more than that to hurt me." She said and stepped forward. She quickly rolled to the ground and wrapped her legs around his. She twisted her legs and tripped him to fall backwards. She procedes to pin him to the ground, not knocking his weapon away. She had her knee in his gut.

My eyes widen and I run into the living quarters to see the fight, I pull both my revolvers and aim it at the kid. I shoot both his knees, and aim them both at his head "I'm not afraid to kill little shits"

Que felt himself be overpowered quickly. He simply let out a chuckle. He saw his knife be flung from his hand, shaking his head a bit. He knew he would have a hard time getting out of this one... But he'd gotten out of far, far worse. He saw the other two run into the room, and his eyes widened when the man pulled out two revolvers. He felt a round graze his leg, the other missing completely. He tilted his head back and laughed, shaking a bit from the pain. He could count the stripes of pain where the graze crossed paths with cuts... "T-Thirty seven..." He muttered around 20 seconds later. 37 cuts... Not even in the top ten. Pathetic. His face tilted back to face the girl on top of him, quick as lightning. He kicked his leg straight out, swiping under her left foot. He used the split second that she was off balance to push her upwards, the time he gained used to stand up. He kicked his knife up to his hand, and caught Miya, pulling her up, and pinning his knife to her throat. If he moved in any direction just one bit, she was dead. (RTK, Reason to kill.) "S-Stay still! Both of y-ya!!" He said, his arms shaking rapidly, his eyes wide, a large, shaky smirk on his face.

@Wasteful Bucket

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="find and slay]
Que felt himself be overpowered quickly. He simply let out a chuckle. He saw his knife be flung from his hand, shaking his head a bit. He knew he would have a hard time getting out of this one... But he'd gotten out of far, far worse. He saw the other two run into the room, and his eyes widened when the man pulled out two revolvers. He felt a round graze his leg, the other missing completely. He tilted his head back and laughed, shaking a bit from the pain. He could count the stripes of pain where the graze crossed paths with cuts... "T-Thirty seven..." He muttered around 20 seconds later. 37 cuts... Not even in the top ten. Pathetic. His face tilted back to face the girl on top of him, quick as lightning. He kicked his leg straight out, swiping under her left foot. He used the split second that she was off balance to push her upwards, the time he gained used to stand up. He kicked his knife up to his hand, and caught Miya, pulling her up, and pinning his knife to her throat. If he moved in any direction just one bit, she was dead. (RTK, Reason to kill.) "S-Stay still! Both of y-ya!!" He said, his arms shaking rapidly, his eyes wide, a large, shaky smirk on his face.
@Wasteful Bucket

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((You don't seem as threatening when you're stuttering by the way...))=-=-

Miya swore loudly and looked at the kid with her eyes. She knew better than to move. But she also knew she could get out of this. She smiles and hesitantly talks. "Okay kid, ya got me. What are your requests?" She asked, willing to die. She knew her time would come, but she always had a trick up her sleeve. If she was going to die, she was going to out with a bang. She got ready to attack but decided against it.

@find and slay

Tomas felt anger rise up and asks again "AJ What. Are. we. gonna do"

"Kid, don't...ill put my gun away" I slowly put my guns away "what are your demands, I don't want anyone to die"

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer](Andrew: If miya dies, then I get to come in finally!)

[/QUOTE]
(No Miya's my fav character)

Que smirked, "Guns... I want a gun. Cowboy, gun, now." He said, his eyes darting to AJ. He never held a gun before... Too loud. Hurt his ears. No no... Guns are bad. Knives are fun. But he needed a gun... T-To kill them all!! All of them, yes, all 3... In his rapid excitement, Que pressed the knife into Miya's throat, causing blood to trickle onto his knife, and down her neck.

@Wasteful Bucket

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Tomas drops his bat "i might have just met this girl but i'll do it for AJ's sake"

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((The girl you just met has the nickname Smiley, not because she smiles a lot...))=-=-

"Ok, In payment will you give us Her back" I throw him my old gun, luckily I jams a lot, it also had all 6 rounds already used on the zombies when me the old man where outside. Throw him the revolver and keep my hands up "now kid please, atleast let her go"

Miya felt the warm blood trickling down her neck. What a waste... All that blood, and no one to make use to it. She smiles at the sweet luscious smell of her own blood. She wonders what this kids bood tasted like. She smiled widley and the thought.

@find and slay

(Oh miya is going to have fun with you when she gets let go!)

[QUOTE="find and slay]
@Wasteful Bucket

[/QUOTE]
(ok first their is no RTK boe read the rules it specifically says you need their permission to kill their character)

1. No killing other characters without their permission!

2. No power gaming!

3. There is no charcater limit!

4. Be courteous of others!

5. Follow RpN rules!

6. Try to include everyone!

7. Like this post so I know you read this!

8. Have fun!

9. NEW RULE: PLEASE TRY AND USE COMPLETE SCENTENCES. TRY TO BE AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE. This Means Details!!!!! Don't be afraid to use your words!!!!!

@find and slay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back