• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomas smirks while he thinks "you are one tough S.O.B" then a thought popped up "do you have any room in your group?"

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](*Time travel sounds* I AM BACK FROM THE FUTURE.....it is shit :3, what did I miss)

[/QUOTE]
(No more sex or rape)

"Yea there's plenty of room"

(Shammy your back i'm with AJ)

Tomas smiles "can i join" he puts his hand out for him to shake"

Tomas laughs "Wouldn't think of it buddy and i have something you might like" he pulls out a nicer sharper and camo colored butterfly knife

I grab it "People really love giving me weapons don't they?" I pull out Jasons black combat knife and 8 leaf clover revolver "Jason gave these to me, we used to be close friends before I was attacked"

Tomas laughs "well i thought since i saw you use that Butterfly knife i found it in a store so i dont use knifes"

"Thank you" I do a fancy trick with it and put it in my pocket "if you don't want to see a bandit get tortured then go back to the church, I'll be there in a while"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright,tell Jason I'll be on my way soon" I pimp slap the bandit when he steps out the door "wake up rabbit"

@Wasteful Bucket

Tomas walks to the local Grave yard and looks at the grave of his parents "sorry mom sorry dad" he lights the graves on fire "i'm not who i was" he walks to the Church and goes in

(Hey guys, its Miya. Long story short. Someone got me banned. (I had nothing to do with it. But sadly I can't fight it, just not going to RP with him when I get back.) So I'm using my best friends account to RP.(more like forced him to let me use it. .) so uh, what happened while I was gone?)

Jason walked outside and yawned "So...tired, I need sleep," he said as he walked downstairs and counted the beds, he sighed realizing he needed to not count Threat anymore.

Amy walked up to him and asked "How is it cowboy, AJ is outside. The crazy kid will get himself killed," she said putting pressure on her katana.

Threat woke up and looked around "I guess they haven't left yet, hmm maybe I can give a formal goodbye to Lexi," he said getting up and looking around.

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer](Hey guys, its Miya. Long story short. Someone got me banned. (I had nothing to do with it. But sadly I can't fight it, just not going to RP with him when I get back.) So I'm using my best friends account to RP.(more like forced him to let me use it. .) so uh, what happened while I was gone?)

[/QUOTE]
(Mira I'm sorry to hear that, who was it and why?)

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer](Hey guys, its Miya. Long story short. Someone got me banned. (I had nothing to do with it. But sadly I can't fight it, just not going to RP with him when I get back.) So I'm using my best friends account to RP.(more like forced him to let me use it. .) so uh, what happened while I was gone?)

[/QUOTE]
(I just did a back to the future when coming back, AJ and Thomas have gotten a bandit, and Javisco is talking Layla. I am sorry for what happened to you :/ )

Tomas sees Jason counting beds and says "Jason!"

(i'm sorry too even if i don't really talk much to you)

Jason looked at Amy "What the fuck is up with AJ, I need to know now," he looked over at Thomas "What is it," he asked in a aggravated voice as he tipped his hat.

@Wasteful Bucket

Tomas says as he looks at Jason "i'm leaving with AJ back to his camp"

@White Shamrock

Jason sighed as he looked at the old man "Another one ey, ok I understand," he said as he sat on one of the beds and smiled.

@Wasteful Bucket

Tomas then remembers "oh and you might want to watch out for the fire at the graveyard and thanks again for saving me when i got here" he gets up puts his hand out for him to shake

Jason smiled and put his hand out, he then gripped harder when he heard the word 'fire' "What fire!" he said a little nervous at the thought.

@Wasteful Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back