• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wait for a long time so I step out of the church and look for someone to torture. I go into the street whistling a self made tune.

A bandit wanders near AJ. Seeing him, the bandit smiles and swings his club around. Charging at him, and swinging for his legs.

@Yappi

I hear the man charge me,never again will I be attacked from behind again. I turn around and throw my knife into his pelvis, I use my spare butterfly knife and stab it into his hand. I put my hands on his neck and strangle him unconscious.

Last edited by a moderator:
The older man can see AJ knocking out the bandit in the streets. How he reacts is up to him.

@Wasteful Bucket

Tomas sees AJ hitting the person he walks out and yells "AJ HE's HAD ENOUGH" and with the yell come about 12 zombies "oh crap!"

@Yappi

Wasteful Bucket]Tomas sees AJ hitting the person he walks out and yells "AJ HE's HAD ENOUGH" and with the yell come about 12 zombies "oh crap!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/ said:
@Yappi[/URL]
"He's out cold, you have obviously never been captured by a bandit" I point to my bandage, I see the zombies "shit....lets go" I pick up the bandit and run

Tomas run after AJ and grabs his bat but a zombie pins him down and it is a fat zombie "AJ HELP!"

@Yappi

I see him get pinned...I decide to help him, I kick the zombie over and jam my knife into his skull. I offer my hand to help him up "come on friend"

Tomas grabs his hand shocked he thought he was dead "than-" his thank you was cut short when he starts laughing like a maniac then stops "-k you"

"into this building" I run into a apartment and keep the door open for him and lay the bandit in a chair, I tie him down.

"Nothing I haven't done" i pull out my knife "of course I wasn't lying when I said I was a serial murderer. Of course we could talk why I act this way or how I got my bandages."

Tomas just says with a laugh "good because i can get 'mean' if thats the right word so bandages how'd you get 'em"

@Yappi

"Well before I was happy like this I was quite the drunk and depressed. I actually almost killed myself 3 times, one day I was looking for booze when I was captured by a bandit. Hit me 8 times right here" I point to my bandages "with a pipe, he later....lets skip that. I walked back to the church almost bleeding to death, turns out I suffered some bad brain damage but I'm ok with it" I smile

Tomas puts and a frown and says "i'm sorry you had to go though that but i ain't right in the the head either heh some of its gone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back