• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go back outside, before I do I look at Miya and smile. I go to the church seeing as I fell asleep last time. I walk towards to church humming on the way.

Libra259 said:
(Guys I was literally waiting for staff to tell me that this rp is breaking a rule. You all have to stop with the raping and any sexual content now.)
(Okay :3 gotcha)

I walk into the church, I look around. I see Jacasco, it takes every bone in my body to not ask how human taste. "Hey Javasco"

Slasher999999999 said:
(If you put tortue and extreme violence in a spoilder then your ok... the raping i have no idea)
(Rape is erp, so it's a no-no :3)

Idina would move through the dark interior of the empty and completely cleared store. She steps around as a rst scurred away, knocking a can loudly into another. She stood still and swore under her breath. After a minute of no zombie grunts she continued to and up the ladder. She stood atop the roof and saw the steeple of a church. Good enough for her. She would head there after scavenging for a bit.

(They told me ok so try to not even hint to it. They warned me and i was waiting for it to see if it was breaking the rules and it was.)

(Andrew: -sips on coke while watching old boxing tapes- "I'll be introduced eventually" -practices boxing while watching boxing-)

(This is the thing guys. Right now I would think we should calm the things now and so I think we shouldnt even do anything. Not fade to black. Just dont make those scenes at all)

JPTheWarrior said:
(This is the thing guys. Right now I would think we should calm the things now and so I think we shouldnt even do anything. Not fade to black. Just dont make those scenes at all)
(Understood, I'll tell Dream Killer when he gets back)

I walk into the church, a smile on my face. I calmly wait for everyone else to wake up or Anything intreasting happen. (Such as Keon barging in)

Yappi said:
I walk into the church, a smile on my face. I calmly wait for everyone else to wake up or Anything intreasting happen. (Such as Keon barging in)
(Sorry to burst your bubble, bug I believe he is doing.. Somethung else.... At the moment...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back