• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
I go into my living area while listening to Miya and threat. I look through my duffle bag, I hear a slight movement in the house and my ears twitch a little. I can't tell where it's coming from.
(Threats at the church, I put him on a pew)

I see that Miya is laying down and I jump a bit "Hey Miya im back" i look through my bag "turns out I forgot my boot knife" I take a small slick knife out of my bag and put it into my boot

@Mira1

@Dream Killer

Miya looks up at him and waves. "Hey AJ, that's sucks..." She says and sits up, putting g her phone in her pocket. She giggles slightly tilting her head. "You should have seen it. She was beautiful. And tasted amazing!" She said referring to Nikky.

I remember the Human Muncher "I don't hate cannabilism...if anything I want to try it" I grin "what someone have a fetish?" I ask jokingly

Jane would no start to cry in silence. Why must I have to be the one to be always alone? ; Why am I the one always losing everything? ; Why cant I get what I want, but others want?

Those were just a few thoughts that would cross his mind

Miya blushed hard and looked to the ground. "Maybe.... S-shut up..." She mumbled. Then stood and hugged him. "So, how was the walk home?" She asked.

Mira1 said:
Miya blushed hard and looked to the ground. "Maybe.... S-shut up..." She mumbled. Then stood and hugged him. "So, how was the walk home?" She asked.
(@Yappi sorry forgot to tag ;- ;)

I laugh until I'm a little shocked by the hug, I am frozen for a second until I hug her back "the walk home was alright, though getting into the church was a little more difficult than getting out " I smirk

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya giggles and bites down on his lip. Sucking some of his blood. "You taste pretty good too." She purrs at him and sucks on his lip. Extracting some blood from it.

@Yappi

I want to react in pain but this is strangely sexy, "you want to lead the way tonight?" I tell her in a low voice . She deserves to have her own fun tonight.

(Wow Dream Killer is going to have a fun scene to watch)

Yappi said:
I want to react in pain but this is strangely sexy, "you want to lead the way tonight?" I tell her in a low voice . She deserves to have her own fun tonight.
(Wow Dream Killer is going to have a fun scene to watch)
(RPn caught him, I'm guessing by that be means he got banned. He said he will be back soon)

Miya giggles and kisses him slightly. "You bet I do." She smiles and patts his back. "Maybe ill let you try a taste of me." She says seductively in his head and backed away.

@Yappi

JPTheWarrior said:
(WHat do you mean? is that a joke?)
Yappi said:
(Why was he banned?)
(He messaged me on his friends account saying 'RPn caught me' or something like that, SL I thibk he got banned for a couple hours or a day or something)

Mira1 said:
(He messaged me on his friends account saying 'RPn caught me' or something like that, SL I thibk he got banned for a couple hours or a day or something)
(but he didnt say anything erotic right?)

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would grin and woull roll pinning Kira to the bed and would kiss her more passiontly. His tongie sneaking into her mouth and interwhining with her. His right hand would move to her chest and his left hand would head to her right inner thigh and would start to massage and grope both areas
@Brianna Ackerman
(Lets not get into alot of detail alright? I dont know how much further can you go in rpn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back