• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miya carry's Threat into the church and lays him down on a pew. She quickly jogs back to the settlement and sighs, laying down on her cot. Waiting for AJ to get there.

@Yappi

@Dream Killer

Layla looked around for a moment, before she realized she had heard Jason say something. "Huh? Wh-where am I?" She asked, rubbing her head. The truth was, Layla was very confused. She had been looking for someone for a very long time, and hadn't remembered who, or where they were. It's not that they were related, but they were close, close to where she would take her life to save theirs. Layla snapped out of her day dream and looked at Jason. "I'm.... I'm fine!! N-nothing wrong..."

@White Shamrock

JPTheWarrior said:
(How bad would it be if Jane watched Keon and Kira? @Slasher\[url\=&\#039;https\://www\.rpnation\.com/tel\:999999999&\#039;\]999999999\[/url\] )
(your char dies and nothing will stop me)

Miya pulls out her phone and went to her pictures, scrolling through different pictures of Keon. The battery was almost gone so she had to do it now. She was going to have to use a generator to be able to look again. She stopped at a good photo she got of him before he had disappeared for a while. She smiles and held the phone close as it died on her.

(@Slasher999999999 (your stalker fill ;) )

Near @Dream Killer

Mira1 said:
Miya pulls out her phone and went to her pictures, scrolling through different pictures of Keon. The battery was almost gone so she had to do it now. She was going to have to use a generator to be able to look again. She stopped at a good photo she got of him before he had disappeared for a while. She smiles and held the phone close as it died on her.
(@Slasher\[url\=&\#039;https://www.rpnation.com/tel:999999999&\#039;\]999999999\[/url\] (your stalker fill ;) )

Near @Dream Killer
( xD AND LOVE THE NEW PICTURE)

(Miya: what happens if I peek at Keon and Kira? (Also hurry up Andrew needs to be introduced!))

Jane would be now looking at the room of Kira and Keon. How? jane's room was next to them. There was a hole in it that would let him see at their room. However Kira and Keon wouldn't be able to see that hole since it was well hidden. Jane lets a tear fall from his right eye. I am going to kill him! he thinks for himself

I walk out out the churc and to the settlement, I see Miya an Threat!? "Hey Miya and Threat" I run up to them and through the gate "So how did you convince Threat to come here?"

JPTheWarrior said:
Jane would be now looking at the room of Kira and Keon. How? jane's room was next to them. There was a hole in it that would let him see at their room. However Kira and Keon wouldn't be able to see that hole since it was well hidden. Jane lets a tear fall from his right eye. I am going to kill him! he thinks for himself
(Poor Jane ;- ;)

I go into my living area while listening to Miya and threat. I look through my duffle bag, I hear a slight movement in the house and my ears twitch a little. I can't tell where it's coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back