• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira, once again pinned Avery's hands above his head. She pulled away from the kiss and smiles at him. "Our fist time doing 'IT' while being engaged." She says purrs and moves in to kiss him again.

(We should probably fade to back eh? Miya: -sounds of disappointment-)

@White Shamrock

@Slasher999999999

Jasmine stopped leaning on Dan and walked over to the girl that was brought inside. "You are currently in my house!" She said and tilted my head. "You sort of passed out, and my boyfr-" she clears her through. "Roommate brought you inside."

@Silver Queen

@Slasher999999999

Dan would shake his head no "there was no reason to take it off" he would say in a kind voice having been woken up from his nap. He would get up and strech sighing in relief when his bones and joints cracked and snapped back in place. A sigh of relief could be heard.

@Silver Queen

@Mira1

Jas tilted her head at the question. "You feel it on your face right?" She asks chuckling slightly. "I'm Jasmine, you can call me Jas, that's Dan my roommate." She tilts her head back at Dan.

@Silver Queen

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikky wanted to strangle her but couldn't, "I will cut your limbs off and force you to eat them. Javisco bring me inside before I try and strangle someone," she said placing her hands around Javisco's neck.

@Slasher999999999 @Mira1

Jason looked at Miya "Jesus didn't think she would try and strangle you. I need you to do something S-T-O-P your pranks, they are driving me made," he said as he walked towards a tree and tested his pike on it.

Miya walked over to Nikky and caressed her face. "Come on doll, don't be like that." She said with a smile. She was having fun seeing her get mad. Miya smacked her ass and backed up seeing how she would react. She was hoping for a good one, her insane side starting to peek out again.

@White Shamrock

@Slasher999999999

Jasmine shrugged slightly and smiled. "No big deal." She said looking at the cubs. "Forgot to introduce the little ones. The white tiger is snow, the cheetah is..." She thinks trying to remember. "Dan what's the cheetahs name?"

@Silver Queen

@Slasher999999999

Nikky twitched before tackling her, "My, my everyone apparently likes me," she kissed Miya before biting her neck. She stood up and licked the blood "You do taste divine, maybe I can make a cake out of you," she said as she traile her hand up Miya's thigh and to her chest.

@Mira1 @Slasher999999999

Miya giggles, seeing her snap finally. She definitely wasn't expecting the bite to the neck. She looks up at Nikky and smiles. Miya throws herself up and pins Nikky to the wall. She kisses Nikky and bites into her lip. Licking some blood off she smiled. Her insanity showing well now. "You don't taste to bad yourself." She giggles, her head twitching slightly every few minutes.

@White Shamrock @Slasher999999999

Slasher999999999 said:
(Javi is just watching Nikky and Miya go at it xD . Miya: I may be a slut but I'm not THAT big of one! -insane giggle-)

Mira1 said:
(Javi is just watching Nikky and Miya go at it xD . Miya: I may be a slut but I'm not THAT big of one! -insane giggle-)
(....miya gave keon knocked out body a blow job.......)

(Miya: looks man, there are certain roads I travel. But a three person one, is not one I do. If you want that talk to Al. Al:why are you bringing me into this!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back