• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira1 said:
Miya giggles slightly at his reaction. She wasn't ready to feel her hair being grabbed. She was about to say something when he heard him stutter as he talks and see years streaming down his face. She stops in her tracks and sets him down. She hugs him closely, and gently rubs his back. "Hey, it's okay kiddo, I would never hurt you. She pulls away and smiles at him. "I promise." She says sincerely.
@White Shamrock

Mira leans in and pulls him close. "You know, we never got to finish earlier." She purrs in his ear and pulls him into a kiss. "Maybe, we can continue where we left off?" She wraps her arms around and looks up at him with puppy dog eyes.

@Dream Killer

(Jade: Yeh, I remember. Now I know why you did and I'm not bad about it anymore. Miya: -Pulls put a large chunk at once- don't call me bitch! )
Avery blushed intensely. "S-Sure..." He said nervously, with a giddy smile. By god, she really knew how to make him tick... The kiss... Her seductive voice... He was putty in her hands already.

Miya wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him, while walking him back to the van. She set him in the back and smiles. "Hang on, gonna play it safe this time." She said and quickly pulled into the garage of the warehouse. She jumped from the drivers seat to the back of the van and kissed him again.

@Dream Killer

Last edited by a moderator:
The cubs would purr and snuggle deeper into Dan bathing in his warmth. Dan would let put a sigh and would drift further to sleep

@Mira1

(*locks all the doors and windows and covers them*)

Jas slowly gets up and walks over to him. She moves his arm off the arm of the chair and sits down. Petting the tiger, and cheetah cubs. She gently lays her head on his shoulder while she prts the cubs.

@Slasher999999999

Jason put away the cane and looked at Miya "What is it, if it is something important then I need to know," he said, as he leaned on the doorway, keeping his guard in case.

@Mira1

(*runs with 1 month old b-day cake* happy birthday....this was from my birthday....no one came ;- ;)

Javisco would hear comotion at the door and would walk over still carying nikky bridal style over to jason ans Miya a large grin on his face.

@White Shamrock

@Mira1

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(*runs with 1 month old b-day cake* happy birthday....this was from my birthday....no one came ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
(-kicks cake away and gives her a brand new fresh cake and with some books ;) hands them to her-)

(-gives shammy a cake disigned like a clover with clover designes all over it- happy late birthday)

Miya leaned in closer to Jason and giggles slightly. "Better watch what you do about hurting me." She said smiling at him. "Threat thinks of me as a mom." She says leaning back and smiling at him.

@White Shamrock

(Near @Slasher999999999 )

(-accepts books but doesn't take cake- I'm more of a ice cream person. Also shammy, sorry I didn't attend if I knew I would have. Happy late b-day :) )

Mira1 said:
(-accepts books but doesn't take cake- I'm more of a ice cream person. Also shammy, sorry I didn't attend if I knew I would have. Happy late b-day :) )
(I sighed up the day of my birthday so you couldn't xD )

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(I sighed up the day of my birthday so you couldn't xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Oh xD )

Slasher999999999 said:
(-cries over spending all say making the cake- ;-; i spent all day making that T-T)
(-takes cake- I'll eat it! -starts go eat cake- I mean, it's still shugar right. -reads the 'books' while I eat cake ;) )

Jason gave a little laugh "Congratulations you got him to call you mom, he calls me dad so no competition there. Oh and also good luck with Nikky, ," he said before looking over at Javisco.

Nikky jumped at Miya and pinned her "WHAT. THE. FUCK. DID. THREAT. CALL. YOU. I thought I heard the word mother somewhere, and that is all I wanted to hear," she said lifting her hands ready to smash Miya's face in.

@Slasher999999999 @Mira1

Miya giggles and looks up at Nikky. "You must be Threats mother then hu?" She asks tilting her head. "I'm Miya. And Threat calls me Mom." She says happily, staring at her fist. "Fistey and cute, my type of girl. Maybe we can go out to dinner some time." She says in a slightly mocking tone.

@White Shamrock

Near @Slasher999999999

Avery chuckled, "Probably a good idea..." He said, remembering last time. Mira drove the van into the garage, while Avery positioned himself against the doors of the van, sitting with his back to them. Avery parted his lips a bit to make the kiss easier, and wrapped his arm around her back.

@Mira1

Nikky growled before gripping her hands around her neck "MAYBE, I'll HAVE YOU FOR DINNER." She said tightening her grip around her neck.

Threat dragged his bat around the church as he looked for Lexi "You here Lexi, I need to talk." The kid said, as he found pap and sansy and made them follow.

Jason sighed before grabbing Nikky off and giving her back to Javisco "Please control what you call a women okay," he said before giving a sigh to Nikki, and she gave one back.

@Mira1 @Slasher999999999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back