• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon would smile and would head upstairs to the baby room. Keon would place Ashlie into the crib and would place a blanket over her so that she would be comfortable and warm. He would find baby sound proof headset and would place them over her ears so that no noise would wake her up. They would be soft and gentle so they wouldn't cause her any pain or irritation.

@Brianna Ackerman

Miya smiles and waved when Threat left. Her smile dropped slightly when she came to the realization that Threat was the only thing keeping her safe. She looked back to see that Jason already had his pike out. She stepped back. "Woah there cowboy, I'm not armed see." She lied, she always kept a combat knife on her boot, she just didn't feel like fighting. She lifted her shirt revealing her lower stomach and waste. No knife shethe or knife is present. She lower her shirt and smiles. "Actually the original reason I came was to see my little buddy back there, but I do have to tell you something."

@White Shamrock

Slasher999999999 said:
(Right when Keon and Kira where about to get it on WHYYYYYY!
(Andrew: The whole time I thought you were wrestling with Kira. And you fell asleep? Your a bad wrestling partner, maybe I don't need to box you. -childish giggle-)

(-Le can't remember where Jas and Dan left off)

Jasmine sat up from the couch and looked around for the man that was staying in her home. "Dan?" She said continuing to look around. She couldn't see him at first, but she was too lazy to get up at that moment to look for him.

@Slasher999999999

(.....well i feel beloved) Dan would be in the lazy mans chair knocked out cold with the 2 cubs curled up in his lap fast asleep. A peaceful look would be on Dan's face as he sleept.

@Mira1

Kira smiled and kissed Ashlie's forehead before taking Keon's hand and leading him to another room. They were all upstairs so they didn't have to worry about biters getting them.

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket](well Tomas had a heart attack)

[/QUOTE]
(poor Tomas *pours redhot down his throat*)

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would follow her a grin on his face

(can you start tagging me in @Brianna Ackerman because i never get any notifications for you)

Jasmine looks over to see him in the lazy man's chair with the two cubs. She smiles at the sight and watched as they slept. She didn't realize she was staring at him for a while. She frankly didn't care, it was a sight to be seen.

(ILY slashie! (Ps- did you know that 88% of the time you wake up in the middle of the night, is because someone is watching you ;) ))

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]Kira smiled and kissed Ashlie's forehead before taking Keon's hand and leading him to another room. They were all upstairs so they didn't have to worry about biters getting them.

[/QUOTE]
(Mira: like me and Avery when we tried doing it in the van ;- ;)

(-le plsys saints row 4 because it's my b-day and I don't have to go to school. ;3)

(I have exams today,fuck me life)

I wake up, must have dozed off while looking through my old stu- ok it's all whisky what the fuck. I go upstairs and look for Miya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back