• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threat smiled "I want to rebuild the horsemen, may sound crazy but I want too! You know....besides my mom, you are the closes I got to a mother, do you mind if I call you her. I feel safe around you, even though you kill, I am safe," he said before walking into the store and humming as he went.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dream Killer](Que: Read my character card, dumbos. I'm fuckin' insane!! Plus, you can see a pic of Rusty there :3)

[/QUOTE]
(Miya: Yaay! You're coming with us kiddo! -giggle-)

I search through my stuff,I really was a alcoholic wasn't I? I dump out all the whisky to find some salted bacon,2 bottles of water and my old .44, I never tried duel wielding revolvers before.

Tomas looks at Jason "i'm gonna go outside" he gets up and leaves out the door and sits on the steps

[QUOTE="Dream Killer](Que: I will fucking murder you if you laugh like that again. No joke.)

[/QUOTE]
(AJ: hurt her and I'll make you into a lamp to hang on Christmas morning)

Miya smiles at him and tilts her head. "I'm sure you can rebuild the horsemen. It might take some work but..." She vets cut off by his questions. She stutters a little as her smile widens. "That would be wonderful!" She says happily, ruffling his hair. "You can call me Mom if you would like." She says, happily. She had never been a mother before, but she did have motherly aspects, besides insanity and murdering of course.

[QUOTE="Dream Killer](Que: I will fucking murder you if you laugh like that again. No joke.)

[/QUOTE]
(Miya:Good luck kid! Ive killed more people than you can count. I helped AJ gut a bandit. I tortured the fuck out of a bandit, and Keon. I don't think I will be killed by you. -she smirks, her head twitches-)

Avery sighed when they arrived at Mira's warehouse. "Mm... Remind me what we're doing here, love?" He asked, looking around. He recognized the area... David... Mask Boy... Avery chuckled a bit as he remembered his old nickname. So long ago... He looked back towards his lover, awaiting an answer.

@Mira1

(AJ is a bit more recent crazy serial killer, you see he was hit 8 times across the head with a pipe,but raped,has almost bleed out 3 times this month and hangs out with Miya AJ:your saying like all this is bad *guts Yappi*/ my large intestine!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Threat smiled and looked around "I can't find any, pick me up Mom. I think I see some on the top," he jumped but couldn't reach. He looked over at her "My full name is Fret Veresa Muerte, when I told Jason my full name, he just stared and then walked away. I don't know why he did, just did." He saw a hand from underneath one of the fallen shelf and reached over as it grabbed him. He tried to kick it off but the hand had a grip on him.

@Mira1

Mira1 said:
(Miya:Good luck kid! Ive killed more people than you can count. I helped AJ gut a bandit. I tortured the fuck out of a bandit, and Keon. I don't think I will be killed by you. -she smirks, her head twitches-)
(Que: Yeah, but I've only existed for a little under an hour :3 Although, if I were to make a backstory for myself, it would involve lots of cutting, of myself, and others, as well as torture, and murder of innocents. Boe: Hey, that's all in the character card that I made!! D:< Dream Killer: Ahem... Boe: That's all in the Character Card that Dream Killer made!! Dream Killer: Damn straight. Kybi: Damn gay :3 Boe: K-Kybi, you do not bring that up... Ever... Kybi: Oh, fine... Sandra: Ooh... Dad has a secret!! Solace: Goddamn it... I raised you to be straight!! Reiko: But, you're with mommy... Boe: *Runs* Dream Killer: *Grabs Boe and brings him back* You're gay?! Kybi: Correction, I'm gay. Dream Killer: Yeah, but he made you. And then used you to have gay se- Kybi: Wait, aren't you and Boe the same person? Dream Killer: O_O *Grabs Boe and runs*)

I go upstairs, I really don't understand my mind itself so I'm not ready to talk abou it to Jason who has a short fuse. I go outside, I wait for Amy to talk to Jason.

Miya brakes when they got go her warehouse. "We are here to get my metal foundry taken back to I can make Mr.Grim his clover katana." She smiles at him, and steps out of the car. "Anything you would like me to make you dear?" She asks, opening the passenger side door for him.

@White Shamrock

Threat nodded and walked up to the shelf before seeing the walkies underneath it and grabbed them. He tugged at her "Thanks for helping me Mi-Mom, I really appreciate it," he said as he went over and grabbed some stickers and tucked them in his pocket. He went up to Miya and climbed onto her shoulders "ONWARD....AGAIN!"

@Mira1

Avery hopped out of the car, and smirked upon hearing her question. He got down on one knee in front of her, taking out a felt jewelry box. He popped it open, revealing a gold ring, with a ruby on the top. An engagement ring. "Well, you could start by making me the happiest man on Earth... But a badass pike would be neat too." He said smoothly, and casually.

@Mira1

[QUOTE="Dream Killer]
(Que: Yeah, but I've only existed for a little under an hour :3 Although, if I were to make a backstory for myself, it would involve lots of cutting, of myself, and others, as well as torture, and murder of innocents. Boe: Hey, that's all in the character card that I made!! D:< Dream Killer: Ahem... Boe: That's all in the Character Card that Dream Killer made!! Dream Killer: Damn straight. Kybi: Damn gay :3 Boe: K-Kybi, you do not bring that up... Ever... Kybi: Oh, fine... Sandra: Ooh... Dad has a secret!! Solace: Goddamn it... I raised you to be straight!! Reiko: But, you're with mommy... Boe: *Runs* Dream Killer: *Grabs Boe and brings him back* You're gay?! Kybi: Correction, I'm gay. Dream Killer: Yeah, but he made you. And then used you to have gay se- Kybi: Wait, aren't you and Boe the same person? Dream Killer: O_O *Grabs Boe and runs*)

[/QUOTE]
(Me: you have way to much fucking fun with this... Andrew:-Covers my mouth- don't say naughty words! Mira: -picks Andrew up and holds him- I didn't know Boe was gay. Jade:You have some explaining to do boe! Miya:I'm just gonna go back over here with Threat... Al: I'm gay! Fantasy Mira: Al, we went over this. Ruinic will never love you. Al: I can dream! Michael: I'm just gonna.... Get back to my Kira. Me: damn now I'm doing it...)

Mira1 said:
(Me: you have way to much fucking fun with this... Andrew:-Covers my mouth- don't say naughty words! Mira: -picks Andrew up and holds him- I didn't know Boe was gay. Jade:You have some explaining to do boe! Miya:I'm just gonna go back over here with Threat... Al: I'm gay! Fantasy Mira: Al, we went over this. Ruinic will never love you. Al: I can dream! Michael: I'm just gonna.... Get back to my Kira. Me: damn now I'm doing it...)
(Boe: Fucking hell... See what you did Kybi?! Kybi: S-Sorry... I didn't mean to... Dream Killer: Damn fucking right. Solace: Oh dear god... My son is gay... Boe: Bi dad, I'm Bi... Dewitt: I'm gone for five fucking minutes... This shit happens. Avery: I know, right?! Sandra: *Runs to Mom* Dad is gay and he likes Kira. Boe: I'm gonna kill that child... *Turns to Jade* I'm gonna kill Sandra. Dream Killer: I'll get the baby!! *Turns to Reiko* Reiko: Uncle Dream Killer?? Dream Killer: *Begins choking Reiko*)

[QUOTE="Dream Killer]He got down on one knee in front of her, taking out a felt jewelry box

[/QUOTE]
(Jason: *Claps* nice...I should really give Kira and Keon there gift :/ )

Miya smiles at him and ruffles his hear. "No problem kiddo!" She says and runs out of the store, back up twoards the church. "So, what are you going to use the walkie talkies for?" She asked as she ran up the street.

@White Shamrock

Miya tilts her head when he gets on his knees and she smiles. Seeing him pull out a jewelry box. She smiles wider at him and casually pats him on the back. "I'll get to work on that pike." She says awkwardly and turns around. Unable to keep a straight face she jumps and hugs him. Kissing him passionately. "Yes. Yes I will marry you!" She said excitedly, hoping she didn't scare him too much.

@Dream Killer

[QUOTE="Dream Killer](Boe: Fucking hell... See what you did Kybi?! Kybi: S-Sorry... I didn't mean to... Dream Killer: Damn fucking right. Solace: Oh dear god... My son is gay... Boe: Bi dad, I'm Bi... Dewitt: I'm gone for five fucking minutes... This shit happens. Avery: I know, right?! Sandra: *Runs to Mom* Dad is gay and he likes Kira. Boe: I'm gonna kill that child... *Turns to Jade* I'm gonna kill Sandra. Dream Killer: I'll get the baby!! *Turns to Reiko* Reiko: Uncle Dream Killer?? Dream Killer: *Begins choking Reiko*)

[/QUOTE]
(Jade: It's all right Sandra. If he bangs Kira he will just do what he did when he cheated on me with Harley. Crawl back and beg me to stay, then ask me to blow him. -she walks up to Boe and patts his back- Have fun explaining what a blowjob is.)

Threat looked at it "To keep in touch with Lexi, I want her to be my War. I also want to go exploring with her, since I may not come often maybe we could meet up somewhere." He looked at the road and smiled "How was your mom, did she die during the apocalypse," he asked as he took out his bat and put it to the side hitting a zombie in the face.

@Mira1

Avery certainly didn't expect her to say no, but the sudden reaction sure did scare the living shit out of him. He calmed down a bit when she kissed him, which caused him to fall onto his back. He chuckled a bit when she finally pulled away. "Good... Now, what were we here for again?" He asked, as he scratched the back of his head sheepishly, embarrassed that he didn't remember.

@Mira1

(Boe: Goddamn it Jade... Reiko: *Dies* Dream Killer: Oh shit, I actually killed it... Boe: O_o You... Actually killed Reiko... *Turns to Jade* He killed Reiko. Dream Killer: What RP was he from again? Boe: Star Wars one... When we went back and redid it all. Dewitt: Oh yeah... Oh shit... *Looks at Jade* Solace: Fuck. *Looks at Jade* Boe and Dream Killer: *Runs* Kybi: I'm surprised he didn't cheat on you with Zen, to be honest... Avery: No... Kybi, this is why we don't let you come to these things... Sandra: Am I just supposed to pretend I haven't given BJs before, or what?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back