• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threat froze up "Leave my home, dad, Pap, Sansy,...and Lexi. I don't know, I mean it may be very nice, and I it is a new place," the kid kept pacing and grabbing at his hair.

@Wasteful Bucket

Last edited by a moderator:
While Dallas was driving, around the corner came a car swerving in front of them. Dallas didn't pull to to a stop, instead he drove past them. Dalton gave them the finger through the top window in his turret when he was facing them. Dallas kept driving and then turned, he saw a church in the distance so he drove there and put up some fencing quickly, after that he and Dalton fortified the doors, locked their vehicle up tight, and got some supplies out of the back and locked the supply holder up. After that they set an alarm on the military vehicle and decided to spend the night in the church they entered.

"Jason you constantly ask what's wrong with me or threaten me without bothering to learn about what's going through my head. I wanted to talk to you about what I feel. If you don't want to talk then talk to Amy." I causally nudge the blade off my throat. My smile goes crazy and eyes change "besides you want the old AJ back well I'm afraid he died when he was hit 8 times with a pipe. The least you can do is to check if he is in there"

Miya sighed and looked to the ground. "Kid, it's your decision." She sighs, hoping he would agree. "I'm asking, because I don't know if I will be able to see you again." She looks away, trying not to show her sadness.

@White Shamrock

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She jumped slightly upon him smacking her rear end. "Oi! Not in front of our daughter!"

[/QUOTE]
(Holly shit! I just fucking died! xD )

Tomas walked to the other side of the room and hits his bat on the wall again and agian in a fit of rage

@White Shamrock

Keon would grin and wink at her "like you said she is out like a rock"

@Brianna Ackerman

Threat thought "I could probably walk if I want to come back so.... YES! I will come with you guys....just please don't get me killed, I want to live through this," he said giving her a chocolate before grabbing her arm. He then had a idea "Can you find me 2 wacky talky's first, I need to do something," he said letting go of her hand.

@Wasteful Bucket

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would grin and wink at her "like you said she is out cold"
@Brianna Ackerman
(COME ON DONT BANG INFRONT OF THR KID! THATS FUCKED UP xD )

Tomas stops hiting the wall and falls to the ground with a thud and breaths heavily "h-h-help"

Miya smiles at Threat, a true, warm smile. She nods and giggles. "You won't die! Trust me." She says and ruffles his hair before taking the chocolate. She stores it in her bag and tilts her head. "Sure, I can do that." She says and looks around for a moment. "We can drive to the store now if you know where they keep the keys." She whispers and giggles quietly.

@White Shamrock

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would grin and wink at her "like you said she is out like a rock"
@Brianna Ackerman
(Andrew: Mira, why are they gonna wrestle in front of their kid? Isn't that a bad influence. Me: yes, very bad influence. You're a smart little squirt. And if they ever do it in front of you I will have to stab them. :3)

I say this In a voice that sounds exactly like the old AJ, but it's not him "Ok I won't hurt your family Jason,not now...not ever" I look at him with a meaningful smile, my voice goes back to the normal "I don't act insane, I am me. Amy knows a lot about this whole deal so just ask her."

Threat grinned "We need to come back after, I need to do something. I don't have the keys to anything. I believe there is a store just at the beginning of the city so...CARRY ME!" The kid said jumping on her back and pointing towards the city.

@Wasteful Bucket @Yappi

I pull out my keys when I see Jason go to the man. I whisper to Miya, "want to stay and help or...."

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Thomas fall, he grabbed him and asked "YOU OK!

[/QUOTE]
(Miya:Ship it! Me:GTFO Miya!)

I walk into the room to see him fall over, he mentions his heart and it clicks "he's having a heart attack, I know CPR get back!" I run to the man

Miya giggles and holds Threat up on her shoulder. She shakes her head at AJ and smiles. "I'm running to the store real quick, I'll be back then we can drive to the settlement." She says and speeds out the front door with Threat on her shoulder. "Bye Jason!" She yells with a giggles as she takes off down the road.@White Shamrock

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Jason: I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU!, Nikky: Sorry but you will have to wait ;) , Jason: THAT IS NOT HOW I MEANT IT!)

[/QUOTE]
(Miya: Three guys? I don't know doesn't that make me look like a slut? I'd rather wait for Nikky ;) Hey Nikky I almost forgot! I'm gonna still need to run into you some time. When will be a good time?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back