• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miya smiles at Threat, ruffling his hair. "Good for you." She giggles "Sorry about that kid." She says and looks around. "Jason's not here is he? If he sees me he'll flip." She whispers.

@White Shamrock

Tomas awoke from his nap and started to talk to Jason "so whats your story how did you end up here, is there any thing you want to know about me too"

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Brianna Ackerman]{*admin throws box of condoms* use them} [/QUOTE] ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31683-slasher999999999/ said:
@Slasher999999999[/URL] looks like you don't get the full experience...)

Yappi said:
"yep,it was a jolly good fuck" I smile "now can I go see Jason,or atleast you talk to him about what I told you before I left. Besides didn't he get a book for me?"
@White Shamrock
(Reposting it for Amy)

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would grin but would stop and frown and gaze down at Ashlie "what are we going to do about her"
@Brianna Ackerman
(Miya will take care of her! (She does love kids and wouldn't do anything bad.))

Threat looked up "He is inside talking to people....I saw that you liked bandages so I went out and got these. I-I wasn't suppose to and almost got bitten but it was worth it," he pulled out a roll of bandages and gave her a smile.

@Wasteful Bucket

Amy sighed "Don't know maybe, he is pretty pissed because of your pranks, and the fact you threatened the entire groups lives. He may either smile and talk, or punch your face in," she said as she patted his back "Good Luck!"

@Yappi

Tomas is happy to hear that your kind of a leader "well i'm Tomas but my grandchildren use to call me Grumpa because i'm a little grumpy" he sheds a tear "that was the last thing they said, anyway i'm 65 and your friend Layla saved me at a truck"

@White Shamrock

Miya kneels down to his height and smiles. Holding the bandages near her. "Thanks Threat, means alot." She says putting her hand on his shoulder. "Hey bud, can I ask you something?" She asks, suddenly getting serious.

@White Shamrock

"ok thanks and if you can don't tell anyone about what happened with me and Miya" I smile to Amy and walk into the church "Hey Jason, can I talk to you"

Threat looked at her "Of course what is the problem," the kid asked swaying side to side, giving her a nervous grin.

@Wasteful Bucket

"well i'm Tomas and your friend here saved me, man seems like that ain't to unusual now isn't it AJ" puts hand out to shake

My eye twitches "we have a history" I calm down "the whole reason I came here is to try to talk to you"

Miya smiles at him. "You, besides AJ, are the closest thing to a friend I have." She says, ruffling his hair. "How would you like to live with me and AJ at our settlement." She said quietly and leaned in. "No need to ask Jason though." She whispers and tilts her head, waiting for his answer.

@White Shamrock

Tomas laughs like a madman "that is like me and my son but i haven't seen him since the outbreak i do miss him"

@White Shamrock

She smiled and kissed his neck, it being the only thing the 6' tall girl could reach without standing on her toes.

"There's a room upstairs full of baby stuff. I do believe I saw a crib up there. And she is out like a rock. Don't worry."

"Your son happen to be a serial killer" I try to stay happy and not blow my chance to talk with Jason.

a angry face appered on Tomas' face "no but he did worse my grandchirdren would be here right now if he didn't... lets just say they were both girls"

Keon would grin and would walk to the room not before giving Kira ass a playful smack as he was walking past her.

@Brianna Ackerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back