• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threat walked out wearing his jacket over his clothes and waved at Miya "Hi, how are you doing," he said in a low and soft voice.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla growled in frustration as she made it to the church. She swung the door open and shoved her stuff down, laying the coat down and then laying on it with a huff. The small girl winced as her hand and leg throbbed.

Layla rolled over in pain, "Fucking Miya!! She cut my leg!!" She growled and pushed her face in the pew before rolling back over, "Oh!! It's Jason! Hi!" She smiled sweetly, hiding her leg.

@White Shamrock

Jason smiled and looked at her "Ya want me to patch you up again,...you met Miya. I bet I can stab her in the foot again with my pike," he said jokingly as he saw her trying to hide the leg.

@PixieDusts

"Sit down" she said, making him rest. ""I got this." She gently took the shovel from him and handed him Ashlie, really giving him no choice in the matter.

I stand up after Amy kicked me down "look I just want to talk to Jason" I start to walk into the church

Layla smiled, "No need." She laughed at his remark because she was going to do more than stab her foot. She looked at her bleeding leg and then at Jason, "Move your hands up, and you'll loose them." She said softly and showed the cut than ran up her thigh.

"I got shot twice without even seeing him first, I went to out settlement and got patched up by Miya. Then uhhhh....."

Jason made a noise of pain and sighed "What did Miya and AJ do to you," he said moving his hands on snow and scanned the cut "It may make a nice scar," he said smiling.

@PixieDusts

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((CellistCat606: "Liar, liar, pants on fire." -Sets AJ's pants on fire.-))=-=-

(Ok what would AJ do, he is a lone man and he still sees Jason as his friend. He wants to know why Jason hates him)

Layla squeaked. "Good... They tried killing me." she shrugged and leaned back in the pew smiling up at Jason. She saw the cub and gasped, "It's so cute!!" Hearing a loud noise, the small girl jumped.

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
He would sigh and would take the child and would rock her in his arms watching as she giggled and would show him her crimson eyes. Keon would smile and would slowly fall asleep from the amount of drain he put on himself.

@Brianna Ackerman

Yappi said:
I see her lookin around, Threat will show up eventually. Then again I'm waiting for Jason and Amy, so I'll just stay silent unless Miya talks to me. I drift into deep thought about the last 2 weeks and how fun/crazy they have been.
Yappi said:
(Ok what would AJ do, he is a lone man and he still sees Jason as his friend. He wants to know why Jason hates him)
-=-=((CellistCat606: "Your nose is growing Pinochio."))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back