• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miya giggles and nodded. "After all we are professional killers." She says and casually wraps her hand around his as they walk. "Like, if we wanted to. We could probably take out everyone at the church."

@Yappi

She looked at the little girl's eyes, and saw their true color. She began laughing as she saw them. The eye color that her baby had inherited was one that Kira's father had. And, ironically, the same color as Keon's. "They're just like yours" she said.

Tomas get tired and sat down at the church's stairs "god i how someone comes soon"

Last edited by a moderator:
"We could Defiantly take it over, a want for killing can outclass skill anytime. You just need to really want it. But they are my friends and I promised to not kill my friends...."

Keon eyes would chuckle slightly "Well you can't complain having crimson eyes makes you a badass automatically" Keon would say his voice swelled with pride

@Brianna Ackerman

(Dun Dun Dun!!! She's here......)

Layla gasped as the walker lunged forwards. She squeaked and ran up the stairs, leaving the walker behind to follow. She got to the room with Keon in it and shook the tears away. "D-d-d-daisie...." Is all that came out before the walker was behind her. The growl was low and she pushed it away. "I didn't know what to do!! I can't kill her!!" She said loudly, about to cry once again. She closed the door and the walker growled, banging against the door.

@Slasher999999999

She laughed. "My question is how is it possible. My dad had red eyes. It I didn't think that kind of mutation is hereditary." She got serious seeing the walker nearly come in, Kira picked up her staff and stood up. She spun it in her hands before walking over. She opened the door, backing up. "This"she said simply before impaling the walker's head, killing it.

Layla stood there, staring at the dead walker. Her tears began to fall down her face as she stood there, staring in pain. She didn't know Daisie, but Keon did, and she didn't know what to do. She stood there, clenching her bat, hiding her face as she swung it up to the others. "You bastard..." She growled and shook her head again. She took the coat off and wrapped Daisie in the coat, pulling her away from the others. She cried at every step she took down the stairs. She fell on her back when she got down to the very last step, crying. She looked at Daisie and continued to drag her away, the coat still covering Daisie.

rams the door and it opens he walks in "yes fainally"

Mira looked back at him and smiles. "To get my workshop back." She giggles and cheers. "I'm going to invent stuff again!" She says happily before reaching the top.

@Dream Killer

Keon would get up struggling he would walk over to hand Ashlie to Kira "I have to take care of Daisie" his eyes would flash sadly for a second. He would kiss Kira on the lips and walk down stairs towards where Layla was. He would stop and pick up Daisie bridal style and would carry her to a place so he could burry her his heart clenching tightly as he had to burry another friend and a family member to him.

@Brianna Ackerman @PixieDusts

Layla saw Keon and growled, "Put her down." She said loudly and walked over to him, "If you keep moving around that medicine I gave you won't work. Get your ass back in that apartment and let me do this!!" She hissed and looked down, her eyes slowly stopping the tears. She pushed herself forwards, blocking Keon's path, her hands on her hips. "You people need to fucking learn." She whispered and glared up at Keon.

@Slasher999999999

Keon would stare at her "I have to do this I must burry my family" He would say in a strong voice that showed he wouldn't back down on this. Staring right back at Layla defiantly. His skin toner would turn slightly lighter and his eyes would a little bit of their vibrant color from the strain he was putting on his body.

@PixieDusts

Layla tapped her foot, "Family or not, I brought her here, I made you suffer, and I tried to heal you. I'm leaving and really, you won't survive without this medicine. You sit your ass down and you won't need the medicine." She growled and pushed him lightly, trying to take Daisie from him. "Please..." Her eyes would water as she sighed.

@Slasher999999999

She followed him, Ashlie cooing softly in her arms. She put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Look, I'm sorry I had to kill her, both of you. But out here, it's kill or be eaten. She was already gone. There's no need to risk your life on someone whose is already gone."

Layla smirked and pushed the elder away. "Don't talk to me like that bitch!!" She looked at Keon and grabbed her bags, the coat off Daisie, and the bat. "Watch him die... it's not my fucking fault." She said and walked off, clenching her bat and the coat, walking to the church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back