• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon would smile slightly and lean in and kiss her on the lips passiontly. He would pull away and glance down at ashlie hismeyes would show deep happyness to be reunited with his love and baby.

@Brianna Ackerman

Last edited by a moderator:
Jane looks away from both of them. He was angry. Chris gives him a sad smile "Dont worry... one day you-" Jane interrupts him "One day? I wont survive for long so dont give me that!"

She smiled and kept their lips connected. Eventually pulling back, she placed Ashlie in his arms. "She missed her daddy" she said without really thinking. That was what he was to Ashlie, and there was no denying it.

@Slasher999999999

Keon would smile and would gently stop to rock her back and forth "And I missed my little daughter" He would say to her. To Keon Ashlie was his little girl no matter what anyone said.

@Brianna Ackerman

(Nidea what's happening so I'll just try to slide on in without too much detail)

The Ford Explorer slowly crept down the abandoned street, barely making more than a revving hum. Idina sat in the drivers seat and pulled it to a stop in a cluster of other cars. She climbed in the nack and sat down with her meal, ready to eat then go scavenging.

Layla saw the people around Keon and pushed herself away from them. She stood up, grabbed the medicine and the bags, then grabbed her bat, walking out of the room. The coat swayed on the ground as the short girl walked to the door. She let out a deep sigh, her heart aching.

The walker pressed itself against the wall, waiting for a second then continuing to walk.

@Slasher999999999

PixieDusts said:
Layla saw the people around Keon and pushed herself away from them. She stood up, grabbed the medicine and the bags, then grabbed her bat, walking out of the room. The coat swayed on the ground as the short girl walked to the door. She let out a deep sigh, her heart aching.
The walker pressed itself against the wall, waiting for a second then continuing to walk.

@Slasher999999999
(She likes Keon?)

Tomas fell with a thud as a walker attacked him he screams for help "HELP OH GOD PLEASE HELP" (is anyone near me to help)

trys to kick the zombie off him with most of his power he kicks the zombie off and runs off seeing as zombie came at the sound of his scream

(Idk....)

Layla heard the voice and stopped for a moment. She let out a sigh and tried to take another step, but her body wouldn't let her. Layla's hand was on the door frame, her feet ready to walk away. Her head, heart, both pounding. She let out another sigh and looked down, slowly walking out of the door.

@Slasher999999999

The walker heard many things. And followed them. It's low growl echoed near the houses and buildings. She heard a scream for help and was pulled to the sound.

(Why do you say that?@JPTheWarrior )

PixieDusts said:
(Idk....)
Layla heard the voice and stopped for a moment. She let out a sigh and tried to take another step, but her body wouldn't let her. Layla's hand was on the door frame, her feet ready to walk away. Her head, heart, both pounding. She let out another sigh and looked down, slowly walking out of the door.

@Slasher999999999

The walker heard many things. And followed them. It's low growl echoed near the houses and buildings. She heard a scream for help and was pulled to the sound.

(Why do you say that?@JPTheWarrior )
(Just curious)

Se smiled at Keon. Ashlie took a hold on one of his fingers, staring at it in awe. She let out a tiny giggle, and begins to play with his finger.

Kira put her head on Keon's shoulder, smiling slightly. "God, I love you. You scared the hell out of me."

Tomas' stomach growls loudly and he grabs a granola bar from his back pocket "well its better then nothing"

he starts eating and accidentally beeps the horn "NO NO NO NO!" (is it bad to post this much)

Angry and disheveled I grab my crutch and go outside for air.

I was just so mad at seeing the two cannibals again.

"Cheeky bastards, coming here like they own the place. Like they don't owe me my fathers knife or my bow. Gobshites. When I see them I'll fucking kill them. They owe me a fucking leg. Fucking shag-happy cannibal weirdos. Oh and that's a point too, they owe me fingers. I might fucking bite their bastard fingers. Wankers"

I rant away quite happily to myself. Diffusing off all of my angry energy into one large rant was rather pleasing. And when it was about cannibals it was even more pleasing.

@White Shamrock

Keon would smile and pull her closer sighing happily and would chuckle when he saw Ashlie playing with his finger and giggling, he would move his finger around a little bit causing Ashlie to giggle more and grab his finger and tug on it. Keon would gently rest his head against Kira a warm smile on his face as his eyes shined with happiness "I love you too" you could hear the amount of love that was put into those few words.

@Brianna Ackerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back