• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Agrees" I follow Miya back to the settlement "didn't you have to stop by the church?" (The amount of people pregnant via Keon and he already has 4 kids?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jane looks down when she runs to Keon. Chris sighs "Maybe next time kid" he smiles at him "Miss Miya why go? You can join us and we will talk this out. The same applies to you younh guy"

@Yappi @Mira1

"Names AJ and we have our own settlement we built from scratch if you want to come with" I stop walking and turn to him

She looked up. She was pissed, it was clear. "You better be damn grateful that they came with me, or so help me god you would both be dead."

Miya turns to face them and smiles. "I don't think we would be accepted to long, even if we didngo with you." She says pulling out a newspaper showing a picture of her and a warning about her escaping a mental institution.

@JPTheWarrior

@Yappi

(I have 1% battery left)

"Ok, hope I see ya again" I follow Miya back.

(From here on I trust you to control my character @Mira1, don't get him killed or lose limbs)

Yappi said:
(I have 1% battery left)
"Ok, hope I see ya again" I follow Miya back.

(From here on I trust you to control my character @Mira1, don't get him killed or lose limbs)
(Sir yes sir!)

Miya returns to the camp with AJ. She smiles and motions him to come inside with her. He follows and she sits down with him and draws pictures of them torturing people.

Jane looks at the baby. The baby smiles at him. He smiles too but a tear falls on the baby's face. He cleans it with his finger "I am sorry little one" he looks at Keon and Kira, then back to the baby "Time to return to your real dad. Well he isnt your real dad but you know what I mean." he gives him a sad smile and walks towards Keon and Kira. "Here..." he hands Ashlie to Kira. "Goodbye little one" he gives her a sad smile and walks back and stays next to Chris looking at the ground

@Brianna Ackerman @Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back