• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walk out and follow Miya. I pat Miya's back "what a dick, he was enjoying it and she hit you across the face with a bat"

Last edited by a moderator:
(No... When Keon wakes up... Daisie is gonna be there.... SOOOOO sorry..... AND Miya is gonna get sooooooooo hurt, when Keon is better......)

Yappi said:
(Who doesn't like a blowjob)
(*sighs* If it's from someone you dont like or even know then you dont. That is an intimate act, that is supposed to be done by a couple and not strangers.)

Kira walked forward when the coast was clear. She put the pole with the sharp blade to the back of his neck. "I swear to god, if you do anything to him, you die. You imbecilé." She growled. "All I have to do is press down. And trust me, I will have no regrets doing it."

@Yappi

PixieDusts said:
(No... When Keon wakes up... Daisie is gonna be there.... SOOOOO sorry..... AND Miya is gonna get sooooooooo hurt, when Keon is better......)
(He won't hurt a pregnant miya ;3)

"Shit" I go slack and put on a smile "your right, you can so Instead of stating the obvious say what you want me to do"

Chris, Jane and the rest of the group follow her. Agni points his sniper rifle at him. Chris laughs "Hum do we have to be so bad to each other? I mean come on, we are all trying to survive right?!" he chuckles nervously

@Brianna Ackerman @Yappi

Miya holds a knife to Kira's neck and growls. "Why don't we all just be friends here." She says sweetly and smiles. "Take your blade off and I'll do the same."

@Brianna Ackerman @Yappi

"This is some quinten terrentero shit here" I laugh "let's all just drop out weapons very slowly and NO ONE dies."

Miya sighs loudly and flips him the finger. "Tell Kira to drop the knife and I'll drop mine." She says, protecting her friend. "I'm protecting my friend, I'm not dropping the knife."

@Brianna Ackerman

@JPTheWarrior

Layla sat there, humming as her leg continued to bleed. She had wrapped it carfully and smiled. Looking back at Keon the small girl continued to give him water and medicine. She was still wrapped up in a coat. It drapped over her and the floor, covering the space around her. She smiled at the warmth against the coat and sighed, "Daisie... She had this coat... Who's is it's...?" She asked aloud and smiled.

The walker continued to walk, banging into the side of trees, buildings, and other walkers. She growled lowly and walked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back