• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The walker walked down the street, banging into things as it came closer to the apartment building. It's necks blood, covering it's body. Head, bent somewhat over. The creature growled lowly, wanting to feed.

(#Ignored!!! Whatever...)

Layla stayed there, protecting Keon from the others, petting his head with the water.

PixieDusts said:
The walker walked down the street, banging into things as it came closer to the apartment building. It's necks blood, covering it's body. Head, bent somewhat over. The creature growled lowly, wanting to feed.
(#Ignored!!! Whatever...)

Layla stayed there, protecting Keon from the others, petting his head with the water.
(Who ignored you?)

(You people... Yes, Miya got a few seconds when she blowed Keon, buuuuuuutttt Layla kicked her in the jaw. And so, Layla's sitting there, helping Keon, Miya and AJ were planning on fighting her... Soooo yep, go ignored, them completely started over I think...... IDK)

JPTheWarrior said:
(hum @Brianna Ackerman The building isnt the same. The building belongs to Chris group. You read my post right?)
{yeah, but she split from the group. It's in the first line of the post I wrote. She was walking. For a while until she came across your building.}

I go over Layla "why did you stop her, We both know Keon was enjoying it" I laugh trying not to get hit by a bat

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{yeah, but she split from the group. It's in the first line of the post I wrote. She was walking. For a while until she came across your building.}

[/QUOTE]
(Ok but you tagged the others. They arent inside that building)

JPTheWarrior said:
(Ok but you tagged the others. They arent inside that building)
{I tagged them so they'd know that she left, if they have my problem and don't always get notifications unless they are tagged}

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{I tagged them so they'd know that she left, if they have my problem and don't always get notifications unless they are tagged}

[/QUOTE]
(Ah I see. That is actually a good idea)

Layla shook her head and busted AJ with the bat. She pushed him to the ground, pressing the end of the bat into his gut and then lifted it, slaming it into his genital area. She kicked his side and walked back over to Keon, helping him once again.

Layla smiled, "Maybe you should grow a pussy and take the hits like a woman." She said as she placed a tube in Keon's mouth and poured the medicine and water down his throat.

PixieDusts said:
(You people... Yes, Miya got a few seconds when she blowed Keon, buuuuuuutttt Layla kicked her in the jaw. And so, Layla's sitting there, helping Keon, Miya and AJ were planning on fighting her... Soooo yep, go ignored, them completely started over I think...... IDK)
(Well I cant help you since none of my characters are with you)

i ignore the women before I shoot her and throw her body out the window. "Ok well I'm going to the church" I drop a emptied grenade into the room for shits and giggles.

I start to walk through the door

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ok disregard me leaving)

I am about to leave when I see Miya charge. "I guess I should help" I follow Miya in the charge and decide to attack Layla with her aiming for her batting arm

Layla smiled at her leg being cut. She looked at Miya for a moment, "That'll be a beautiful scar, goes with everything else I have on my body." She smiled brightly and placed a bandage on it, going back to treating Keon. She saw AJ in the corner of her eye and pushed Keon away, rolling to the side, dodging him. She then lifted her bat up, and pointed it to his face. She smirked and shook her head, "Learn..." She stood up straight and smiled, kicking AJ's leg in so he knelled and batted him in the spin. As for Miya, she stood there, looking at her for a moment. Then shook her head at the girl. "I may be small, but I can kick your ass." Layla walked to Keon and poured water on him.

Keon skin color would start to return back to normal the medicine Layla giving him would help counter act the heavy amount of drugs in his system, His breathing would return back to normal

I go to my knees from the kick but I grab her bat as rip it out of her hand, I throw it to the side. I sit down not wanting to let her being dead what Keon see's. I see Keon getting better, I throw a small pebble at his face "wake up faster"

Layla realized how well Keon was doing. She shook him lightly, "Hey? I need you to take a pill. Wake up..." She said in a soft, kind voice. She smiled down at him. Layla shook her head, walked over to her bat, and picked it up. "Don't touch my stuff." She growled and grabbed the medicine bag, pulling it over to Keon.

She growls at her then helps AJ up. "I'm going to leave before I turn her into a meal." She says spitting at her. "Have a nice day." She says sarcastically with a smile before leaving the apartment.

I throw another pebble at Keon "Wake up, people like you for some reason. By the way Miya blowed you" I throw a small stone at him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back