• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What's your idea, besides I'm bored...he's probably going to try to kick my shit in when he wakes up though so I'm practicing throwing stones"

Jason got up and walked inside stretching, he sighed "I can't deal with those people, I have shit to do." Jason walked downstairs counted people, saw Threat there not talking, he looked over before grabbing his machete and going back up, humming a tune.

(General)

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya shrugs. "I can blow him." She jokes and giggles. Looking for AJ's reaction.

I look at her with the wtf did I just hear eyes "sure....." I start laughing widely seeing that it was a joke "he would probably start getting all pissed because he hasn't done it with his actual gf yet"

(Your asleep in the same room, Keon is in a Koma, your asleep and me and Miya are talking across the room)

All miya needed to hear was sure before she was on her knees. Blowing Keon in front of AJ. She took him seriously and didn't really care. (I'm not going into any more details.)

Layla woke up, rubbing her head. She growled as her eyes flickered open and she saw Miya. Her low growl echoed around the room as she lifted her foot up, connecting it with Miya's jaw. She pushed her away and grabbed her bat, swinging it in front of them., protecting Keon.

Miya grabs her jaw and squeels. "Bitch!" She screams ready to attack. He growled at her stepping away and pulling out her knife.

Layla growled louder. "Thanks..." She said at the remark Miya made. She pushed her bat closer to them and continued to protect Keon. "Touch him again, this is the only thing you'll be seeing..." She hissed and covered Keon up, pressing a wet wash cloth against his forehead and still held her bat up to Miya. "I'm not afraid to kill little kids... Try and kill me, you'll have one hell of a fight."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira1 said:
All miya needed to hear was sure before she was on her knees. Blowing Keon in front of AJ. She took him seriously and didn't really care. (I'm not going into any more details.)
@ shasher999999999

(See :3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back