• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
(keon will break him more)
(Like that would help, probably end up killing Kira for sheer fun xD make him lose all of his sanity. If Keons a calculating man he would understand that would not help)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
(Like that would help, probably end up killing Kira for sheer fun xD make him lose all of his sanity
(........he will be so broken AJ he wont want to leave the room)

(Nah, on a serious note don't hurt AJ to much. But trust me, If Keon hurts AJ he will get hurt just as much by AJ)

Slasher999999999 said:
(........he will be so broken AJ he wont want to leave the room)
(But for someone who thinks about things before he does them, he is pretty damn reckless,if AJ gets hurt more he will slowly drift into his insane side more and more. Keon would be able to understand everything's not right because he knows AJ would not 'normally' kill for no reason. By hurting him more your hurting yourself as he might kill you gf,or potential kid. Exept for Miya)

(Jason: Zippity Doo Da, Threat: *Screaming because he is free*, Peace Pie:...., Chili: Hey cats, Shammy: Morning!, Shammy Mira: *waves*, Amy:HOW DARE YOU TRY AND LEAVE ME OUT!)

(yea Jason don't talk to Amy, worry about AJ yet the person you assigned to learn about him you don't even talk to *facepalms*)

(AJ's is actually ok with cannabilism, and willing to try it. But don't cut off his limbs, Hurt anyone else and cook it up but my characters are off the menu)

(I some times i hate how i created keon. probally going to beat the livving crap out of AJ then help him)

Slasher999999999 said:
(I some times i hate how i created keon. probally going to beat the livving crap out of AJ then help him)
(Make Keon wake up! I'm throwing rocks at him at this point)

PixieDusts said:
(What happened??)
(AJ and Miya made our own settlement, lots of screwing,AJ:damn right, Me and Miya are with Keon right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back