• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
(I will shoot AJ and Miya before they get near Keon and wait MIYA IS NEAR KEON!!!!!!!)
(Yeh! They went to see if Keon is doing alright. :3)

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She took the gun when offered. "Okay good. This is the same gun they had me use during training. I may be an ambassador, but they definitely wanted us to know how to protect ourselves."

She motioned to the bow on her back, and the arrows.
"I've got these but they're for an emergency only case."

[/QUOTE]
they all nod "Very well" Chris chuckles "Well welcome to the group Miss Kira!" he chuckles and starts walking with the others. Jane blushes a bit and walks behind Chris with the baby on his hands. The baby is playing with his hair but he doesnt care

@Brianna Ackerman

Miya kneels down next to Keon and shakes him a little. Trying to wake him up. "Wakey, wakey Keon." She giggles.

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket](how do i get them to notice me

[/QUOTE]
(Tag them. Do @ And their username. Like this: @Wasteful Bucket )

Amber

Amber watched the fire crackers die down with a calm smile on her face. They reminded her of when she was able to break out of prison. Amber turned around and started to head downstairs while
she looked for some breakfast.

-=-=((General Post))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
i cringe for a moment he hit me in my knickers "It's a miracle he woke up!!! I have balls of steel" I stand there about to shed a manly tear

(I don't think you understand comas)

I step back before he hits me a second time "so he will hate me when he wakes up....how nice"

"I wonder if he will care that I killed his little girl friend, of course his little 'savior' already told him....ruined my fun"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back