• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(It is 10:00 PM, however I will be on at the same time, but must leave so night :3)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wake up to familiar haunting voices.

I see those two go shites who ate my leg. I'm angry as hell.

"What the FUCK are you doing here" I snarl. Oh god if I had to fully formed legs I'd have stormed over there and kill them without a second thought.

@White Shamrock @Slasher999999999 @churchdwellers

Jane hands to her the gun and grabs her baby. Chris smiles at her "Me, Usagi and Arisu are normal shooters. But Agni here is a pro" Jane looks at her and smiles "Dont worry, their teamwork is amazing!"

@Brianna Ackerman

Jasmine squeels when she fell with him, causing her to fall directly on top of him. She shakes her head slightly then looks down at Dan. She laughs awkwardly tilting her head. "H-hi down there."

@Slasher999999999

Miya giggles when she gets to the end of the tune. She has a wide smile on her face as they approach the building. She walks in and looks at Keon, trying to tell is he's awake.

@Yappi

@Slasher999999999

(Me: Goooood morning! Miya: Morning my beautiful victims! Mira: Mornin'! Jasmine:Morning... Adam: -still asleep-)

(Keon: still in a comma because of MIYA Javisco: Morning my breakfast Lexi: Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John: *still following Kuro* Dan: Uhhhhhh Hi Aric: *blows air horn and shoots flares around* GOOOOOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!)

Slasher999999999 said:
(Keon: still in a comma because of MIYA Javisco: Morning my breakfast Lexi: Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John: *still following Kuro* Dan: Uhhhhhh Hi Aric: *blows air horn and shoots flares around* GOOOOOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!)
(Hey slash what is javi going to do when he meets Miya? xD )

Slasher999999999 said:
(I Think you know the answer to that ;)
(I think it will go like this:

-javi kidnapped miya-

Miya: Why were you holding that naked woman like a sack of potatoes?

-Javi ignores questions and cuts off her (insert limb here) to cook it-

Miya: Hey you cookin that? Can I try some! I bet I taste good. At least, that's what I've been told... ;)

-end scene)

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]
Shadow shifted in her spot. "Damn it..." she whispered when a stick cracked beneath her feet. Loud.

[/QUOTE]
(where are you?)

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]I don't know!! xD Just keep the story going))

[/QUOTE]
(Who are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back